OTTAWA NATIVE HAPPENING

Cops are trying to show up to confederation park and shutdown the indigenous groups ASAP. we need anons to please spread the awareness. Groups are coming over all to support.

Erin otoole just stepped down.

We. Are. Winning.

Attached: FAFCF4B3-9423-4D39-B9FF-EA0D7B35B74E.jpg (3733x2950, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c_L7ATD3Q0A
youtube.com/watch?v=RbcwlbGRcCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based, godspeed the natives

any video?

Please spread British user

Snowniggers should be shipped to the arctic.

i think they need to move around the truckers but not like, cause any problems

There’s live streams.

Veterans are showing up.

If the Natives are coming in Ottawa, Trudeau will never be back. Liberal mass graves incoming.

Confederation park. Needs support. 2 blocks south of parliament.

Attached: 859111C6-F663-4E49-AA39-35CCF069154E.jpg (2949x3766, 3.26M)

hmm

Glowies in the background. Tribes working together and respectfully to set up tipis.

Attached: EECD6D56-108E-46D8-9635-39B481440D12.jpg (1580x2092, 856.46K)

Fucking A. I knew the natives would have our back. First thing on the docket once we get rid of the globalist menace is clean drinking water for all canadians!

I think Viva Frei is on his way there, but he keeps getting distracted kek

no one cares how about you go back to your reserves no one wants to look at you ugly fucks.

Shared it on my twitter with some rw lads and honkers.

Any updates you can give relitave to police positions/ easiest way for foot traffic to reach you from the protest.

I am AB chad.

Viva is on site now: youtube.com/watch?v=c_L7ATD3Q0A

Thats a full on pow wow, chief.

Its worse than you could imagine. Ive been up north three times and to the artic twice, the tap water isnt for drinking and gets pumped out of a pond into a truck into some tank under your house. We drank it not knowing for a few weeks and we had am empty gut rot feeling and everytime we moved we could feel it sloshing around, none of us shit solid, then one of the locals tells us its not for drinking and a week later we were all fine.

Also couldnt drink it in small town YK cause the water treatment plant was broken, and the town, not the outskirts where we were had clean water.

Call the queen, the indians need support.

based

Attached: first nations for freedom.jpg (1536x2048, 361.12K)

No, you.

usually hate natives cuz they protest for the sake of protest and more gibs.

but if they will camp out and support the truckers, i guess the enemy of my enemy and all that

They would all die out in two weeks if someome blockaided the bridge at the start of the dempster highway.

Half-breed here, can confirm. The Canadian government, under the Liberals, were racist bitches to Canada's Indigenous. The Liberal forefathers also royally (literally) fucked over the Indigenous via revising land treaty document post-signature stage, with zero input or approval from the Indigenous clans.

Big Pharma also used Indigenous reservations as testing grounds for various drugs.

she cute

that guy is based as fuck!

Natives are based. But they have been coopted by leftist groups that have other motives.

Dont get me wrong we need to put most of the ones in the prairies to the sword, but lots of them /know/.

Indigenous Bros teaming up with the whites. What is this? War of 1812 2: Electric Boogaloo? Kino imminent.

Of course we do, bro. You think we want to lose our country again to a foreign government?

>big pharma used testing grounds
This is done under acceptence. They are not invalids incapable of understanding their actions. I bet they happily sold themselves for bpharma bucks and now playing victim. Stop talking like faggot.

Did you see the interview he just did with Dr. Francis Christian? Amazing interview, I recommend everyone check it out. He had a lot of interesting things to say about medical censorship.

Based NDN’s.

Oka was pretty kino. The reporter is Norm Macdonalds brother btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=RbcwlbGRcCM

Attached: oka.png (1703x981, 2.09M)

I like Natives more than I like Canadian federalists and liberal party shills.

Some of my best shooting buddies are native.

Attached: 468912AC-0620-4730-9BD3-F524EE85FB05.jpg (634x928, 63.76K)

>Erin otoole
Who is he/she?

Most of the "native/first nations protesters" are handfuls of people paid to be at BLM, Antifa events etc by the gov. Not too sure about Canada but we have the Bureau of Indian Affairs in the states that basically strong-arm the reserves/reservations on behalf of the federal gov. I'm sure Canada has a similar system. Reminder though, only about 30% of the total first nations populations actually live on reserves/reservations. The other 70% live like anyone else. Most all of us stand on the side of freedom and the truckers are finally allowing a positive platform to speak out with.

Are you going to head down to Coutts? I wish I could but I am thousands of miles away in Dixie

T. Sask lad.

Attached: 8700F510-740F-4197-8005-E3A07646C7D0.jpg (500x231, 73.99K)

BUMP. INDIGENOUS PEOPLES TAKE MY ENERGY. FUCK THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT'S TYRANTS

Also halfbreed. Good to see more of us lol

Based Lacrosse playing milf.

these are not real indians

Attached: litterarillynasneeds.jpg (350x528, 61.79K)

THE RESERVES DESERVE DRINKING WATER, THAT PEOPLE CAN ACTUALLY DRINK!!!

The time to demand it is now!!!

Fucking around time is over! Our First Nation stood by us! We stand by our First Nations!

HOOOOOOOOOOOONK!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOONK!!!

Attached: TP.gif (480x270, 59.89K)

bump

LET'S GOOOO! FUCK WHITES!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fucking minorities siding with the Nazis against our diverse and inclusive restrictions on liberty.

Attached: fringe minority.png (1920x1080, 153.8K)

I am distantly part Mohawk, but such a negligible amount I am basically almost full blooded European.

Still like natives a lot more than I do urbanite faggots who vote for parties with pro gun control policies.

Absolutely.

LIVE RIGHT NOW AT THE PARK