Whats is your opinion on this book pol?

whats is your opinion on this book pol?

Attached: 1643823076786.jpg (666x1051, 91.43K)

Edgy trash that wouldn't have ever been notable if not for the age of one of its characters.

the beginning of MAPs. I might read it some day but I have many other shit to read before that

Cheese Pizza written by a literary genius. Brilliant garbage.

overrated trash

language it's written is flamboyant as fuck....I mean all the pride fests that have ever happened happen in my living room flamboyant.

The author clearly has mental issues and could very well have been a pedo irl.
One thing I like is that it does make you reconsider where the line is to fuck a minor. It's not as clear cut as the law draws the line at 18 years of age. Obviously nymphetes is a real phenomenon irl and young girls do start to act more sexually around the age of 14.
What the dynamics of the book made clear to me is that the problem is not as much in the physical sexual act with a minor itself as in the mental damage and vulnerability you inflict upon the minor after you fuck them

Incredible prose

Attached: 1310881377567.jpg (290x376, 22.8K)

FUCK PEDOS
FUCK PAEDOPHILIA
FUCK SHITTY PEDO LITERATURE

>MUH PROSE

EVERYONE KNOWS ITS BULLSHIT AND WHY YOU ARE READING IT
KYS SUBHUMAN

Pic related is a REAL BOOK, that touches upon the subject

Attached: 1637313177678.jpg (304x499, 18.67K)

If you think that's flamboyant, have you read oscar wilde? Now THAT shit is gay

Read it in high school and enjoyed it. I found it genuinely funny when the author says at the end "If you'd been paying attention, I don't even need to tell you what happened next. I've made it perfectly obvious from the rest of the book." or something like that.

Dont like green

I haven't

Never read it but I condemn it.

overrated but better than anything written in the last 30 years

Extremely lazy fedpost. Are you a diversity hire?

This is acually spot-on. The writing is fucking brilliant. The material is meh, even ignoring the taboo topics.

If it makes christcucks seethe I love it

Gives alright boners the first ten times you read it, after that it gets boring

Attached: 1617871360270.png (590x525, 240.05K)

Pro pedo
Anti Christian
Calls himself nazi

I told you I'll kill you if you don't remove our flag

I read this and 50 shades of gray back to back just to compare takes on perversion by male and female author.

While questionable in its morality, Lolita is a much better work. Characters had motivation, inner conflict, it was controversial to say the least.

50 shades was a lustfest in a bad taste.

Its alright. Very well written. Main character is a turbo autist. You'd like it. 7/10.

Some of the best writing in the English language.

There's also 50 years of mental degradation between them.

Well written. I liked the old movie too.

Bull
Shit
One of the greatest works of the 20th Century *despite* being about a sleazy pedo. The fact that the antagonist is actually a bad guy makes it an even better work of art.

He's kind of like Updike: great stylist, mediocre mind stuck on trivialities and sensationalism.

Kubrick did the movie. The pedo theme in his work goes way back.

This is a great book, user.
I highly recommend if you are into literature for literature's sake. If you are throwing it into your reading list along with Mein Kampf, March of the Titans, The Turner Diaries, and Moby Dick, "just to have read them", sure, don't bother.

But if you want a great book to read slowly, your not going to do much better than this one. Nabokov's mastery of the English Language is second to none.

Yeah... I might have to agree with this.

One of the greatest books ever written and nobody should judge it until they have read it

there is another pedo book called Tiger Tiger written by a female who was victimized by an old creep who may have mkultraed her or done some psycho-voodoo to groom her

hi narzi tranny whore :^)

i like lolis

Audible kek.

why though? god impregnated virgin mary when she was 14

That is not cheese pizza :
>In an interview given to Bernard Pivot on the set of Apostrophes in 1975, Vladimir Nabokov talks about the success of his book Lolita. He notices that the image of his heroine has suffered a degradation as the adaptations, gradually distancing him from his identity as a victim. He considers that over the years, and especially after the release of Stanley Kubrick's film, his character has become the stereotype of the hypersexualized young seductress: "Lolita is not a perverse young girl, she is a poor child. Not only has the perversity of this poor child been grotesquely exaggerated, but her physical appearance, her age, everything has been changed […] In reality, Lolita, I repeat, is a twelve-year-old girl, while Mr. Humbert is a man. Wall. [...] Lolita, the nymphet, exists only through the haunting that destroys Humbert”.
The author himself say it was more and more misinterpreted over the years, probably helped by the movies.