I was waiting in the queue today to pay at Home Bargains and a black woman that was standing in front of me told me...

I was waiting in the queue today to pay at Home Bargains and a black woman that was standing in front of me told me that jabs are melting womens wombs and that the radiation from 5G will kill them all in 5 years. Anyone know what she was talking about?

Attached: FKh-bd3WYAE5mig.jpg (1076x1379, 229.86K)

>listening to anything a woman says
>listening to anything a nigger says

Attached: 1620575305208.jpg (640x647, 42.25K)

Sexual sterilization is one of the primary effects of the toxic spike protein shot. What did you expect? It was being promoted by megalomaniacs who want global depopulation.

She was PREEEEEECHING TROOF KRACKKKER

Should have tould her who's behind all of this.

Does she think that rhymes?

That was a pretty good episode of Stargate SG-1 but at least in it you got an expanded lifespan in return for being rendered sterile. Even aliens are more compassionate than our globalists.

Women just walked off a cliff and are going to drag humanity with them.

Attached: sterilization.png (1920x2500, 2.83M)

Women don't need to be funny or make sense. They simply exists and that's enough.

Attached: wine aunt.jpg (682x766, 152.87K)

>told me that jabs are melting womens wombs
That is true even tho "melting" isnt an accurate term.
I have been told by some NPC jabbed nurses that their periods are more severe and bloody, with a more dark Blood and messing with the duration of the bleeding

Attached: Screenshot_2022-01-31-12-12-02-06_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg (953x878, 537.13K)

She looks Jewish. Thank God she fried her ovaries

you never see these people living in a nice place

>boosted
>spruced
woman moment

She was telling you that baby is dead and 5g is lethal, say goodbyes to all the people.

Girls around me are asking if more women have had their period affected. Eugenesia?

Attached: images (2).jpg (299x168, 6.26K)

it's like the new tattoo
I'd see a hot chick but then notice her arm is covered in dumb shit and immediately lose interest.
it's harder to see now, but if I notice anyone has that little round spot on their arm, I turn around 360 degrees and walk away

5G is the most retarded theory. They don't need it. Spike attacks mostly testicles and ovaries due to ACE2 presence.

>that little round spot on their arm

How visible is it? Not really noticed, but admittedly I haven't been looking.

what do we label this cogdiss slow frogboil depopulation event quietly being thrust uponst earth's bipedal unsuspecting masses?

I wish the vaccine left a noticeable mark on everyone, that way they couldn't lie about it in the future and say they never got it. trying to find an unvaxxed gf quickly before we start seeing mass regret and women start to lie about getting it

God I hate women

BLACK WOMAN MAKES A GOOD POINT

Typical 4/10 woman with a cat trying to humble brag.

This shit is why I don't talk to woman over their early 30s unless they're buying goods or services from me.

>I wish the vaccine left a noticeable mark on everyone,
It does. The mark of the beast
(aka chimeric gene therapy)

Everything to get attention.

Literal graphine microchips on some batches also.

Just ask them straight up, when they say
>yes of course!!?..?.
walk away. Shame and judgement work

I know we have this debate a lot but defying the new world order is not nigger behavior.

so much well poisoning

>aka chimeric gene therapy)
Yep. Man-machine transhumanist integration into the beast system