Is this true un your own experience ameribros?

Is this true un your own experience ameribros?

Attached: IMG_20220202_100912.jpg (1080x1667, 375.94K)

I'm actually shocked that they chose a white man and a black woman for this one. Guess it was too hard to get a black man to even pretend to marry a white woman.

Soviet approval of CPSU at new high of 110%

Latinas make me coom.

Attached: hispanic-girl-wearing-a-tshirt-mockup-standing-against-a-surfboard-a18806.png (1440x1920, 3.85M)

It's almost all
>i dont care either way
with a few people who are creepy about it and congratulate you or call you "cute". Never met anyone give me shit for it, but my wife got accosted by some guy once and when she mentioned she was engaged the guy immediately asked her if I was white and when she said yes he was all
>NOOOOOOO dont marry that white man!

As if anyone would say no they don't approve, they know they would be punished for it.

I belong to the 6% now.

HARNIZO FUTURISM.

Attached: latin-girl-wearing-a-t-shirt-mockup-by-the-shore-a18799_2_1024x.png (1024x1365, 1.78M)

black men and white women fuck each other for the experience. White men and black women find relationships with each other because they're sick of the attitudes of their own race's mates.

Gross.

Shut up, Corn Pop.

Unfortunately

Attached: WhatsApp-Image-2022-01-10-at-2.12.20-AM-5-1024x692.jpg (1024x692, 36.22K)

Only about 6% of americans understand the actual truth, reality, etc of our situation vis race mixing. Yes. My guess is its split between the very old and those under 30.

>From our poll of 1,000 people in central San Francisco

no. everyone knows its fucked up on a visceral level but they have all conditioned themselves to ignorning their feelings. at higher rates than before

90% of interracial relationships are white women with non white men. White guys never get with non white girls, it’s a rigged dynamics

i'm surprised even 6% would admit to that in whatever format this poll was taken in this age of opinion pacification

A lot of the people that said they approve likely fall into one of two categories:
1. They would never do so themselves but they don't want to appear racist so they say they don't have a problem with it because it's the "accepted" viewpoint.
2. People that disagree with it but fear repercussions for stating their true viewpoint.

When I was younger and recently completed my indoctrination of school/college I was in camp 1. Now I am firmly in camp 2. There is no potential benefit to speaking the truth to some random person that is recording your answer.

This Is false lmao
It's More common white dudes with hispanic/asían girls than womans with black males

I think that's the case. Also note the rate of guys willing to gamble with getting married has gone way, way down. Put this in the topic of all the "Marriage Crisis" stuff that roasties raise the alarm about and see if it's a factor.

Sure, real life isn't pol. There was one guy on here who thought it was some "gotcha" to get me to admit I would rather my hypothetical 14-year-old daughter grow up and marry a black guy than get raped by a white guy now, a hypothetical he thought was a brilliant and saddening illustration of the way the white race has lost its way. Most people aren't like that, thank God.

Just wait until they start considering black people marrying whites as wrong. Because blacks are superior.

Imagine liv8ng your life being afraid of being punished for saying the truth. Good luck brother.

Attached: interracial marriage.png (752x468, 143.45K)

Are 1 and 2 supposed to be different camps? You say 1 don't want to appear racist and 2 fear repercussions...for appearing racist?

My wife is black and I am guessing that the 6% that does not approve largely comes from the 13% because that's the only negative comments that we have ever received IRL.

I was not conscious of it at the time but it is true. Also, ivory hunters are often high value middle class black women where as coal burners are almost always the worst of the white race. I guess racial hypergamy is a real thing.

How does it feel to know that your black wife is only with you because of what she can get out of you. She would betray you in the second

If some glownigger or my HR department asked me that question, I would absolutely be all for it.

Interracial among Boreans, not between Africans and other races.

That’s any woman dumbass

I think a third camp is the "I don't give a shit" camp.

IDK bro she makes more money than me and help me clean up my alcoholic bullshit. Been over 10 years so far so I am guessing she would have left by now if she was going to.

Proven disinfo. White women are the most racially loyal of any demographic, despite any shitposting.

Yes than 2 divorces on average from over 20,000 is still pretty low though.

lmao fuck no

>94%
dios mio...

Attached: 1637833308020.png (1009x617, 89.41K)

The only people I know against interracial marriage are myself, my brother, and my grandfather

You were a waste of genetic material to begin with. Kys.

This proves that Asians are just better overall.