The system is fucked

the system keeps fucking people's lives up because they are different, when i was a little girl i was put in special education, not because i am autistic, im not.
but because of the fact i went to some committee for 10 min just for them to decide to put me in special education for the rest of my school years, which resulted in poor social skills, and the fact they give very poor education there,

special education is only made for actual retards who literally cant even speak or write, not for people who are a bit different due to interests or way of talking, now i am 19, i need to relearn and understand more how the real world works, since i was kept in a small school full of retards, ofc i had friends there who were suffering like me but still

Attached: jyqbehse5mc81.png (828x821, 481.6K)

It's the Jews' fault

>i was a little girl
stopped reading

good night

> i went to retard school
> i am 19 yrs old and cant function
> i am not really a retard

What a smart girl you are. Good job. Who is ready to do some smart-girl fingerpainting?

i can function, but my point was that because i was kept in a small incubator for years around actual retards is what fucked me up, i just keep thinking how better things could have been if only, IF ONly i wasnt put in special ed,it kills me man

FUCK YOU KIKE.

seriously, kill yourself you disgusting fucking jew.

i will fuck your sister

if i had one you subhuman fuck

i will fuck your mother

shes dead you hook nosed faggot

you know the rules, post tits of gtfo

even better :^)

Attached: 1643612342900.jpg (900x824, 350.45K)

Lol why did you start with a Confederate flag? Did you forget?

absolutely not surprised in the slightest.

im the joker

if you're a male kike, nice bait pasta
if you're a legit female, i sincerely and honestly hope that you get raped
i hope that a homeless schizophrenic drug addict like richard chase finds you, injects you with horse tranquilizer and sodomizes you
fucking cunt slut i hope you die and burn in hell
also post tits you worthless shithead bitch

i will fuck your sister

you may have been taught different thing different ways but if you think the avg student gets out of high school ready for the real world thats not the case...

u got a point, but it still kills me how much i have missed out on life in normal school, mostly the education part, i need it

>I'm fi
I'm finnish the most likely

this ended badly

My sister is straight

i dont need consent

Get a xanax perscription and try to force yourself into awkward social situations. If you don't have any good bars in your area go try to talk some nerds at the library and de-autist them aswell.

Attached: 1631442471530.jpg (726x1001, 209.77K)

News flash. You were actually spared by the education system. You didn't get your zog cog child training software because the committee thought you couldn't absorb the programing.

We never really taught anything important. The only thing you didn't get was your good goy certificate which is just one step to getting a good position in zogmerica. No need to even complain about that as if you are white and especially male then you good goy education certificate might as well be toilet paper.

i actually already do that, i try hard to engage in convos, and am actually improving