This is the worst generation of people. People are addicted consumers. There is no quality in anything...

This is the worst generation of people. People are addicted consumers. There is no quality in anything, everything is cheaper, weaker, breaks easier. They want you to own nothing, no physical copies, everything is cloud driven. People's morals are gone. People are delusional to say how much progression the human race has made. Its been on the decline for many years

Attached: 1643199561392.jpg (1170x1458, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCyFvcQidvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (474x519, 583.79K)

quit your bitching you little faggot

>human race
Fuck you, go jump in a lake...Shaver Lake, to be precise.

Attached: 20210722_135307.jpg (3264x1836, 1.96M)

thanks user, that looks quite fun

Be the change you want to see

So, are you gonna do something about it? Hitler recognized the filth and did something. Why haven't you?

Clean your room

Poor kangaroo.

thats a moose, retard

digits of truth. heil hitler

Attached: 1627663279352.jpg (1074x1223, 164.22K)

The guy who made that up drank his piss, beat his wife and fucked his 5 year old nieces. He was educated under britain and despite having a western education, went and turned on the white man using the knowledge he taught them. today he is hailed as a hero but was truly a full blown retard.

These may well be, the worst generations of people to have ever had the pleasure to exist, but. Have heart gentlemen, it has never been this easy to be a great man. The standards are so low. Almost anyone could do it.

Clearly I didn't expand the image. It's a fucking rabbit you dumb cunt.

True.

Attached: 1479578142105.jpg (1232x1040, 182.65K)

That's Capitalism folks. You wanted it, you got it.

I miss him bros ;_; they fucked him up.
youtube.com/watch?v=JCyFvcQidvI

>Shaver Lake
Back in the 90's I spent a week every year at Edison hiking Mono Creek and the recess peaks above.
After Edison Shaver seems crowded.

>Grab my wand, Harry.

This is what Jewish Capitalism does to a nation.

reeeeee

Lead is essential.
The kids were brain damaged from petrol huffing, the workers got brain damaged from chloroethane.
Might have been partly on purpose, as it might stop schizos hearing their voices and have no consciousness.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-172840_Drive.jpg (641x987, 264.71K)