Just live underwater

why can't we just create a new civilization under water? We can get all the energy we need from steam vents in the earth's crust. Fucking simple.

Attached: waterworld_1.jpg (620x368, 147.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyw0xeOwVd0
youtube.com/watch?v=oJ5t7WBBzUM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it's so simply why don't you come up with engineering feats of miracles it's going to take to get it done then? If you want it, go get it.

>new civilization under water
as in ala Rapture?

Dennis Hopper was right, Virtual Boy does look like shit.

tell me about boyle's law op

You do that, some kike will ship you 1,000 immigrants a day.

tfw the white man finds himself forced to evolve gills in order to get away from jews and niggers

regulate the pressure with equipment made for that. a baby can solve that

sure right after you evolve gills

Attached: 1584155786293.png (400x532, 385.06K)

There is no way you could defend a settlement like this from an attack, that's pretty much a more retarded version of a colony on another planet

youtube.com/watch?v=yyw0xeOwVd0
evolution will go full circle, we will evolve back into fish

Ever wondered why all the underwater city developments suddenly stopped cold several years ago?
They can't, they will wage war if any nation dares go through with underwater developments.

Because humans need sunlight to function properly

youtube.com/watch?v=oJ5t7WBBzUM

based metalocalypse enjoyer

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1242x1394, 192.53K)

Concrete submarine yacht.

Yes, concrete is a great boat building material and is already used to produce liveaboard submarines. They are comfy and fuel efficient.

OK you fags are lame as fuck.

Fine but no Americans. Or guns. That'd be suicide.

You'd have to have a sampson option to defend yourself.

I have actually thought about this before. It does not have to be a mile deep or anything. There are already underwater hotels in the Caribbean so I do not know why an underwater town would be impossible in a shallow sea or even in a large lake.

Wesa Goen Underwater, Okeyday?

Attached: JAR-JAR.jpg (174x200, 15.31K)

Charles Vane represents Joseph of Nazareth

Pressure. The deeper you go, the greater the pressure. No large scale dome would be able to survive.

Dunning-Kreuger has never shone brighter user

I didn't like his mermaid character. The Postman is the real kevin costner post-apocalypse kino.