Eminem Supports Vaccination in New PSA

Rapper Eminem has angered some fans by taking a clear stance on vaccination in a new public service announcement debuted on YouTube.

Eminem, wearing a full surgical get-up on what appears to be a movie set made to look like a hospital, removes his mask and looks straight into the camera with his signature piercing blue eyes and announces:

"When it comes to fighting COVID-19, Amoxicillin's just not real enough. Once infected, simple antibiotics will not abate symptoms. Mom's spaghetti, or chicken soup, or even listening to my music will not help to stop this deadly disease..."

He continued,

"What will help to stop this deadly disease is vaccination. Vaccination saves lives."

Eminem said he did not care that some of his fans might be alienated by his decision to take a stance, going on to say, "Ignoring science is wack, get the shot and get boosted. Most of my fans are smart enough to do the right thing." Eminem went on to say that he does not believe people should be forced to get an injection they don't want, but he said he wants to strongly encourage people to get the vaccine.

"I don't think that people should be allowed to work around the public if they are unvaccinated. I wouldn't want to go out to eat somewhere with one of my daughters and have to worry about some greasy dude coughing all over my pizza."

ttps://www.cbs58.com/news/eminem-donated-moms-spaghetti-to-hospital-workers-fighting-coronavirus-in-detroit

Attached: S8Jlq-1587730355-162881-blog-hypatia-h_324cdab02aad0efd49f1aacc24320de1-h_b19ae9ab7bde991ef34c88ae86686be7-300.jpg (880x495, 33.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7sWP_6YFEgw
youtube.com/watch?v=2NBwt24PTe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good. Now take the shot u retarded faggot

THAT'S AN AWFULLY SUS COVID SHOT
SHOULD I PUT IN MY ARM?
PROBABLY NOT

>dont trust joe rogan
>trust eminem

This is a man who told a generation to spit in their customers onion rings

He never told anyone to do that, you completely misunderstand the meaning of that song.

Attached: 113829_amytan.jpg (585x400, 36.98K)

Cringinem

He also loves satan... so it makes sense.

sure bro, and george orwell was antifa

Attached: icm_fullxfull.336535675_95ew78665csgwwwo8wo4.0.jpg (1400x1050, 279.69K)

Coffee pot
Is it hot?
Probably not

The only part of this story that surprises me is that Eminem still has fans.

Entertainers should stick to their lane, before they lose those fans.

Attached: distrust.png (500x748, 171.39K)

that piece of shit hasn't been relevant since 2000

opinion discarded

Trump and Eminem should team up to push the vax

You got one shot.. erm 3 shots.. one opportunity to seize the moment

>Everyone already got the vaccine goyim? Stop being so stubborn
>not enough people are taking the vaccine so we need to hire celebrities to shill it for us
So which is it?

>Be misogynist
>Teach others to rebel against the system

(you're with me so far)

>Have only female offspring and even adopt a child of your ex's that is from her subsequent marriage, someone not even related to you

God is speaking loud and clear about his opinion of Eminem

Attached: scan0039.jpg (2791x1889, 1.37M)

Trump endorsed eminem for president in the early 2000s. Even gave a speech for him. Eminem is a back stabbing asshole.

YOU BETTA BOOST YOURSELF AGAINST THE COVID

What a sell-out bitch. We always knew you liked to take it up the ass from your corporate music "elites," Mr. Mathers, but didn't know you had a hard-on for Big Pharma, too!

I don't get how he evolved to be such an SJW retard, he used to be one of the most based famous people out there. Sad af

youtu.be/7sWP_6YFEgw

i wonder if the real slimshady would of done this??

And one of them trooned out too.

It's too bad that crackhead didn't just get shot by a stray bullet while he lived in Detroit

We need to know what Ken Kaniff has to say on the matter

Kek

Who?

Attached: YellowCharacter.png (1020x1145, 135.31K)

Antivaxxer brainlet virgins seething again.

I thought you were trolling

youtube.com/watch?v=2NBwt24PTe0

It all makes sense now

It was all over with the Elton John handshake

>eu

the most cucked of all

Trump is also a backstabbing asshole, sounds like they were made for each other.

lmao spbp

from connecticut?

That's when he was a decent dude, now he's literal leftist faggot. Disappointing but I guess this is what happens when your life revolves about being accepted by niggers

Do not moss your chance to blow…..up your own heart

That faggot has been completely annihilated lmao just a shell of a human, loaded with emotional retardation.

is this a new clone?
Doesn't look like the last one I saw who didn't look like the original.

the literal definition of fallen off
lmao @ that nigga

I will now take the vaccine.

Lol

Attached: screenshot.jpg (1079x673, 104.37K)