Why do all zoomers suddenly worship Neil Young and think he is cool when they had never heard of him a couple weeks ago?

Why do all zoomers suddenly worship Neil Young and think he is cool when they had never heard of him a couple weeks ago?

Attached: gettyimages-458366948.jpg (1200x1200, 289.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iL-jC7XyLeo
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they love CSNY

Keep on rockin' in the REEEEEEEE world!

Attached: 2022-02-01 (28).png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

Old man take a look at my life.
I'm a lot like jews
I need the government to protect me
From a flu

Attached: 221886173_356816122515356_3017749278390809098_n.jpg (960x1280, 234.54K)

Cause kneel young they are subliminally telling cunts to kneel

I prefer CS:Miami

he hates faggots so he's not ll bad.

Because they like cucks

i don't.
youtube.com/watch?v=iL-jC7XyLeo

> many people are retarded trend followers
ignore and vibe fr
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo

Attached: EhvkNYmWkAMALMV.jpg (360x360, 44.53K)

>artist discards free money printing to take an ideological stance in an effort to selflessly protect others
why people would be impressed by this is beyond your reasoning faculties? some people on here are really fucking dumb

Attached: mfw_the_boy_ain_t_right_by_harmonicafish_dbyt9wa-fullview.jpg (1280x960, 100.28K)

Neil always was a fan of teens who are rebelling against patriarchal authority.

I'm not going say he sucks but he kind of deserves that "southern man don't need him around" shit. The old adage still applies "Everyone has opinion and and asshole and they all stink"

Go to your average highschool and you'll see a bunch of raceless mutts. Some of them lightskinned but all with mulatto hairdos. Impossible to know if it's a white kid into a shit fashion trend or a halfbreed kid because Degeneration X made racemixing 'cool' in the late 1990s/early 00s. Gross little chubby-skinny offputting looking mutt creatures. That's the average zoomer that thinks this decrepit old faggot is "cool". They are not people.

Attached: 1643288792507.jpg (657x527, 37.09K)

Down at the Wall Mart
I got the clot shot

Old man look at my life, I'm alot like you were

Attached: zoomernpc.png (600x732, 311.21K)

Look up how much Spotify pays artists and tell me that you believe this Boomernigger was actually making enough to worry about.

I still have no idea who this guy is. I asked my mom and she said he was around the same time as Lynyrd Skynyrd. There is your zoomer opinion.

Old man take a look at those kinds
They're a lot like you are

they dont .you hang out w only trannys tho

my buddy Tony from the Danforth was banging Neils sister Astrid when she was living with her mom on Millwoood Ave.

nobody knows him or thinks he's cool
nobody listens to these boomer fucks

Attached: 1641519250378.jpg (640x465, 129.83K)

He's a Canadian singer with some Native American in him. He's mostly associated with Crosby, Stills and Nash when he's not with his own band. Pretty much every song he's made is kind of a condescending protest song with a few feel-good songs that kind of sound like he's grooming a horse. He made his money on the anti-war movement.

Zoomers are the new boomers. They're absolute faggots