/R/PUBLICFREAKOUT REDDITORS ARE LOSING THEIR SHIT & CALLING FOR VIOLENCE AGAINST TRUCKER PROTEST

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/sie642/freedom_truckers_have_been_honking_their_horns/

Attached: a5f1s63edf.jpg (590x398, 108.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vIa8-ARhO6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: afdf54.jpg (889x807, 179.72K)

Attached: a65f1s.jpg (429x319, 45.45K)

Attached: b65def1.jpg (586x392, 81.01K)

Show your flag

>le arguments with holes
Sex hasn’t held any value for decades

Attached: bde904.jpg (465x254, 43.27K)

Attached: cd5641vf.jpg (456x240, 39.33K)

>the people scared of breathing air outside of their homes will be courageous enough to confront the convoy
That doesn't sound true.

These government shitlib faggot parasite fuckers began this war under the childlish delusion they were going to honk at everyone else and nobody was going to honk at them, in Kenosha, in rural Canada, in the rural South, in the Upper Midwest and a hundred other places they put this rather naive theory into operation. They've sowed the horn and now they're going to reap the bullhorn.

Attached: honkler-800x458-1557156403.png (300x225, 53.18K)

>Any Forums has become reddit screencaps

what does this mean guise?

They won't do shit. And if they do. They get their ass's kicked. Easily.

Attached: j6d5f1s.jpg (498x257, 45.55K)

Report their threats to the police

Attached: rs65dvf1sd6.jpg (586x562, 102.28K)

Attached: z6d51s6.jpg (578x333, 81.4K)

Attached: zz6swd51.jpg (501x231, 37.35K)

Best place to farm cringe is where cringe is posted bruh

nobody ever told this faggot nothing ever happens kek the chud xbox pedophile cringe is so kino this week

> he says, on Any Forums, without the slightest hint of irony
youre all just smartphone addicted loser spectators, you zoomer retard. the internet isnt real

>Vidya analogy
>Cringe movie quotes
Fml, that's just fucking sad

I cant wait until a lib slashes a 100psi truck tire. Im looking for the paki fellow that did it webm

zoomers literally live to have gay fake arguments about screenshots. theyre not human

>slashing truck tires
oh please do

Attached: truck tire swats a bug.gif (432x336, 3.51M)

I'm not the one threatening violence and destruction of property over the internet.

Attached: kyle sneed.jpg (456x754, 68.71K)

then just go to reddit?

zoomers are sad creatures fr fr no cap

It's funny how they have to outright lie about the events taking place so they can justify themselves being in opposition to the group calling for freedom. They're ridiculously on the wrong side of history.

If Dohboy lets this happen he will end himself.

Somebody is going to get themselves killed doing this

>crashing this truck with no survivors

Attached: 1583872994888.png (532x485, 513.33K)

>I can't relate to the real world without spoonfed jewish propaganda
I doubt it has self awareness.

DELETE NOW

How it is even possible to threaten someone and still be so unintimidating?

did he died?

Attached: e4f7545d-30e7-40ab-817a-aedba7fc1d5b_text.gif (400x226, 1.25M)

Typical left wing pussies. They too much of a little bitch faggot to do anything themselves so they just helplessly whine and hope for someone else to do something.

Nah senpai, way more fun to post shit like that here and laugh at their idiocy with you fuckers

>WeebCringe

Surely this must be a troll

>slash truck tire
God I wish

americans butthurt that wyt pypo can protest without burning down and looting every building in sight

These posts just sound like glowies fishing for people to put on watchlists to protect this "organic protest" aka mechanism to stricken supply chains. I don't trust that this was spontaneous. I am suspicious of the amount of anons who don't see a problem either. I doubt there's more than 100 real people here. Rest are bots and glowies. We are probably some dystopian think tank which is why we can never leave.

username checks out

Edit: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

These people won’t do shit you can tell just by the passive aggressive way they post

It will be on camera and will be glorious to see it.

Cope nigger I'd beat you to death with my bare hands if it came to it

> It's only a matter of time before a normie NPC goes crazy on minecraft, and we are all gonna cheer him on
This is the problem with liberals.
They are never willing to do anything themselves, it's always somebody else that will do the work while they reap the benefits

>never do something
>everything is a glow op
fuck off

Can someone give me the odds this is Rabbi posting.
Is 1:1 right in this scenario. Sorry I am a newfag and just activated my Jewdar

> no cap

? Your head will get cold bro ?

Yeah all the truckers should just go back to work so we can keep having our comfy Amazon deliveries.

it's more fun to open your screen snipping tool, crop these comments, save them, and post them individually with each captcha? that's fun?

His hand won't work. If he became unconscious with no bystander he would have bled out.

>t-this was actually all part of their plan guise
I’d believe you if it weren’t for the media going balls out to say it doesn’t exist, its only a fringe minority, it will fizzle out soon, they’re all nazis, no the government lifting restrictions isn’t due to the protest, etc

You all wanted to see a crisis and bloodshed, right? Since when does it matter who's blood is spilled?

THE HONKING WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE FREEDOM IMPROVES
>THE HONKING WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE FREEDOM IMPROVES

Attached: 1619448523901.jpg (512x580, 91.91K)

youtu.be/vIa8-ARhO6Q
I hope Truckers are recording when they try it.

In that regard Any Forums is no different.

Lmao Reddit is turning into Any Forums

Post this to twitter:

I am officially calling on reddits advertisers pull ads from Reddit unless they take action against those who are advocating for violence against peaceful protesters. #RedditIncitingHate

Then tag/quote tweet as many people as you can

We pushed normies from posting pronouns to fedposting in just 60 hours of honks.
Impressive, very nice.

Attached: 1631307671294.png (1090x820, 1.36M)

Why are they so violent? I thought they were the party of the working class. They should be supporting a worker protest not fighting it.

Attached: 1603992079105.jpg (720x720, 35.01K)

they won't do shit

Topkek

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-122003_Brave.jpg (1080x715, 114.61K)

don't fucking post about it on reddit, go out and start slashing truck tires

It’s not really fedposting when they don’t get v& for doing it.

Y’all

>rest of us just watch
So it won't happen.

>video game and comic references
i'm shaking in my steel toed boots boyo

I wish a nigga would. think of the optics.

ahahahahahahaha

Imagine wanting to kill someone because they non-violently demonstrate for freedom. Imagine if these truckers were assaulting and murdering civilians and burning down small businesses. Imagine if their protest was only "mostly peaceful" instead of actually peaceful.

Tfw plebbit is a howling bloodthirsty mob and Any Forums is the voice of reason.

This sounds kinda like terrorism but what do I know?

they are cuck faggots, they 'll do nothing

>nothing but whinging and complaining for other people to do something

Attached: smuge.gif (640x532, 1.88M)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1609256892501.jpg (913x1024, 83.72K)

Anybody who tries to do this might get one star before immediately getting eliminated in GTA.

Good, it's a protest. People are supposed to be made uncomfortable and put greater pressure on the state.

My wife is really dangerous, and the worst part is that the bugman think it's true.

Attached: begins at home.jpg (770x433, 65.39K)

scary! youre tough and not a loser who spends 18 hours a day alone poooosting on a childrens cartoon forum

Oh that's golden

>someone needs to disable these massive vehicles so they can never move
Based retards.

Attached: 1643778348514.png (490x474, 304.1K)

Does anyone know how to find reddits biggest advertiser partners? I think shifting the narrative on reddit is crucial to curbing their influence

These larpers are so weak.
Extremely weak.
Even their narrative sucks.

An NPC trying to compute, hilarious.

>DON'T MAKE ME MAD OR I'LL BECOME A HECKIN VIDEOGAME CHARACTER

Attached: 1575412411688.png (1024x719, 642.04K)

Blue-collar basado, same here friend these libs are ridiculous lol

When we fix the truck tires in the shop you put them in a steel cage made to hold them just to reduce the damage if they give out and explode. It has killed too many people in the repair business. OSHA straight up forces you to buy this steel cage and use it.

>it's more fun to open your screen snipping tool, crop these comments, save them, and post them individually with each captcha? that's fun?

Think of it like sports, watching a sports match is generally pretty boring if you are on your own, add in the homies and some food and it's a blast. Kinda the same thing here, it's fun to just chill and enjoy the bants. Besides, it's always been this way, I'm an oldfag and before reddit was the site to post cringe from it was facebook, tumblr, etc.

Attached: 1643139482624.jpg (800x1041, 311.09K)

Redditors banned on Reddit come here but can't stop their daily Reddit habit. They can't express their anger / frustration / irritation on Reddit so they bring their Reddit screencaps here. Many such cases.

how did u edit ur post?? (sorry but kinda new here) also yikes at this captcha!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-02 132548.png (332x297, 11.47K)

I blame video games for this.

Attached: 1611770035094.jpg (600x739, 193.15K)

>and the rest of us will just watch
Redditfags even get cucked in their revenge fantasies

>Canadians
>Shooting

HA HA HA! Canadians are weak-ass pussies who let their government get taken over by corrupt, globalists and Lebensraum'ing ChiComs. They aren't going to do anything about the convoys because they're WEAK.

If they had any balls or common sense, they'd see this as the opportunity of a lifetime & they'd all quit their jobs en masse & join the fucking truckers, for fuck's sake.

But Canadian men and women ENJOY their enslavement. They fucking LOVE having a monarch, too. Slaves, the entire lot of them.

...then just go to reddit?

and no, oldfags don't post reddit screencaps.

Le reddit hivemind city

Tranny school shooters are only effective at killing themselves.

>Do they want someone to lose their minds and start shooting, because this is how people lose their minds and start shooting?
Kek now they know how we feel.

they think working class means make-work desk jobs and "dirt" class is where truckers and farmers go

wow he didn't even add ''teleports behind you''

Attached: tards fighting each other at a protest.jpg (398x438, 49.45K)

Everyone joining convoys hence forth needs to add an air horn to their vehicle.

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-020333-138.png (1080x1809, 704.88K)

Shhhhhhh, don't tell them. Go on reddit and spread the idea instead.

threads like this are why this website and board is dead.
>some retard (possible bot) on reddit said something that goes against the Any Forums narrative.

No shit retard, you think we don't know these people exist. We just don't care.

Back in the day, people would have called you out for attempting to bait us (like I'm doing right now), called you a fag, and posted an endless stream of dicks for you, because you're a fag who likes dick.

Fucking faggot and shitty thread filled with clowns replying to this shit

...then just make another account? and furthermore, you don't need to one to read the bantz

all this to explain why you've become a reddit screencap board. it's supposed to be the other way around, they post your screencaps. yikes guise

Not an argument.

>women

>slashing tires
yes please, with the face close to the tire

Who knew all we had to do from the very beginning.... was honk...

Attached: 1621536207433.jpg (810x1024, 75.58K)

what would you do if someone came to your house, parked out front and blasted a train horn?

>hostile NPC runs aggressive behavior script, starts fight with Player Character, gets killed
Many such cases, sad!

If someone ever says “y’all” in front of me I will rip their heart out of their chest.
Especially a Canadian

Report them to the admins lol, they'll get banned since reddit is looking to go public. Tell them you're screencapping these types of posts and sending them to the RCMP, and FBI and major news companies

it got o toole fired and probably justin his next win so by all means keep honking

Attached: FKTIRL4VUAI_vUM.jpg (1200x640, 95.25K)

Ask if he'd give me a turn

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA how is this even real hahaha

Attached: 13560527672.gif (250x250, 221.61K)

This is the side that claims moral superiority over you, it's a farce, do not heistate to kill them in the collapse

Amazing

Make it happen fags

Am I trying to coerce you into taking an experimental clotshot? Then I probably deserve it