Let's say you're right and spike protein does perpetual damage for years so almost all vaxxoids will die in next 5...

let's say you're right and spike protein does perpetual damage for years so almost all vaxxoids will die in next 5 years. what would be the effects of us being exposed to spike protein once every year through infection alone?

Attached: 1643295286119.jpg (828x826, 105.46K)

not much if your body can heal normally.
now if your body is making tons of the pathogenic spikes then you're fucked.

dose makes the poison

get that through your stupid head

>in next 5 years.
The goalpost moves again. First it was by September (last year), then December, then 1 year, 2 years, and now 5 years? Pretty soon you’ll start saying decades. I say this as a non-vaxxed person, you’re retarded.

Did ex-Yids, sheep-shaggin' Gareth Bale get aids?

For healthy people? A normal immune response with no drawbacks.

Every single animal study showed that the animals (humanized rats) that didn't have immediate effects took what would be considered in humans 2 to 5 years to manifest. You are the only retard here. /cvg/ was speculation but it wasn't baseless speculation. The people who fell for red deer was their own damn fault.

The effect will be next to nothing, cause your natural immunity directly combats the virus and its proteins. It's deliberately putting in an unlimited quantity of it in your body that your body cannot destroy simply to make more antibodies that causes the issue.

okay fed

>. First it was by September (last year), then December, then 1 year, 2 years, and now 5 years?
It was always 2-5 years, retard, thats why we do long term testing

This is a different issue. Even little bit of vaccine will make your cells into protein factories.

what happened to the guys quads. thats brutal.

COVID19 infections do not create anywhere near the same amount of spike proteins that the COVID19 vaccines create. The vaccines create tens of thousands of spike proteins in the body. The body does not know how to get rid of the spike proteins on its own.

There are ways of getting the spike protein out of a human body. One way is via nicotine therapy for a couple of weeks. This is why smokers aren't as affected by COVID19 as non-smokers, why China didn't have anywhere near as many deaths. Well, that and the fact that they give their citizens vitamin C and L-lysine to treat COVID19. Funny how that hasn't been shared with the Western world.

TIL 0.3ml is an unlimited quantity

You responded to the wrong post, fag, and the 0.3ml isn't the spike protein. It's what tells your body to produce an unlimited amount of it, which is the entire fucking point of the MRNA vaccines.

kys nigger

0.3 ml of genetic material that causes your own cells to produce the very thing that is bad about the fake virus. Unbelievable people think that was a good idea

thing is though. t cells quickly kill the cells that are producing spike proteins and they don't just stay permanently

there's a lot of evidence that mRNA can cause prions which has 100% lethality at really small dose and usually takes years to manifest. there are actual cases of people getting prions months after vaxx but the question is what % of vaxxoids will get that

Attached: ok this is epic.png (582x582, 203.05K)

T cells drop to aids levels in the vaccinated.. double whammy

Funny how you actually believe in China's stats. Russia has excess deaths of a million more than what they say their Corona deaths are.

You really think the Chinese are being truthful with their reporting?

Attached: 1591216521892.gif (225x540, 41.79K)

wtf happened to Bale

People are already dying from it.

lmao wtf

Attached: wddad.png (601x877, 906.94K)

He's just off cycle bro

nigga stopped juicing during his rona time

Attached: wadwd.png (760x671, 627.19K)

One seems to be produced and circulating in the body for a least half a year, the other disappears after initial infection is gone.

You make a lot of unwarranted assumptions without even realising you are making them. Sad, many such cases.

You assume:
1. That the vaccines really do get your cells to produce spike protein and that isn't just a bullshit cover story.
2. You assume people are getting clots or heart attacks or strokes or cancer because of the spike protein and not some other, undisclosed ingredients.
3. That the virus exists.
4. The virus is how they say it is and has a spike protein on the outside like they say it does.
5. That getting the spike protein from the live circulating virus is as bad or worse than the "vacseens".

>what would be the effects of us being exposed to spike protein once every year through infection alone?
Probably better results than once every six months in perpetuity

You are not using them at all. You have to do a work out to maximize use of the proteins because it is your body building up defenses against the virus. After I got my shot I did a comprehensive upper body and lower bodyworkout and some cardio to use up the protein after I found out about it. The after the work out I noticed that I had grown 2mm of muscle and lasted longer during the workout than usual leading to more cardio endurance and muscle growth.

Very based take. There is no virus and god knows what the injections do.

They already said that it will be a transgenerational thing
The goalpost moves infinitely further

Dumb question but what would the early signs of prions disease look like. What would the population first experience?

It's like really bad hay fever (exercise to keep your airways clean also use zinc plus ionophore), sorry I thought you were talking about the shedding from the jabbed.
Omicron has become like a cold/flu and once you have it you gain immunity to all previous variants (so says the science).
Vitamin D will set you free 6000 IU per day minimum

that's some serious lean tissue loss...

whatever happens when you get brain damage. look up symptoms of prions. vaxxoids I talk to are less intelligent and less aware than before but I'm not sure if that's prions

What did he start doing? Take the vaccine? Everyone who took the vaccine is starting to look like they have aids....

What do you people mean when you say "there is no virus" ?

Cause to be honest, most of my close friends and relatives got it, and it wasn't something we experienced ever before. What was that then ?

That's what skipping leg day for five months does to you.