VR gang rape in Zuck's metaverse, WTF

VR gang rape in Zuck's metaverse, WTF
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/metaverse-gang-rape-virtual-world-b2005959.html
>“Within 60 seconds of joining — I was verbally and sexually harassed — 3–4 male avatars, with male voices, essentially, but virtually gang-raped my avatar and took photos — as I tried to get away they yelled — ‘don’t pretend you didn’t love it’ and ‘go rub yourself off to the photo’.”
>The 43-year-old mother said it was such a “horrible experience that happened so fast” before she even had a chance to think about using “the safety barrier” - adding that she “froze”.
>Ms Jane Patel, who lives in London, noted both her “physiological and psychological” reaction was akin to it happening in real life.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-02 at 19-51-58 Woman reveals ‘nightmare’ of being ‘gang raped’ in virtual reality.png (1363x1696, 2.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20220202182742/https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/metaverse-gang-rape-virtual-world-b2005959.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if she wasn't enjoying it she would of taken off the headset. women not very smart.

CYBER SPACE
CYBERSEX

/thread

TAKE THE HEADSET OFF. IT TAKES 2-3 SECONDS AT MOST. LIKE JUST LIFT THE PLASTIC THING OFF YOUR HEAD.

A GANG RAPE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

I'm going to sue Stephen King for causing me nightmares with his books when I was a kid.

Hahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Rape Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Take The Visor Off Like Nigga Close Your Eyes

I hope they got an NFT for that!

WTF is this how they convince me to join, make rape an option?

>virtual rape is a real issue

kek

Someone should unironically create a platform specifically designed for this. It would be a smash success.
Male characters rape and rob women for money to get upgrades
Female characters try to avoid rape situations and get bonuses when they succeed for aggreivating factors like being drunk, dressing like a slut etc.

She was frozen from how much she enjoyed having her nonexistant pussy being gang raped by the dicks she imagined in her head, don't laugh anons it's a serious issue, now she will probably need 15 SSRIs instead of 10

Attached: 1607631225520.gif (360x346, 170.07K)

Not only that but she'll need some wine and xanax!

>sex! sex! sex! rape rape rape!
>all i understand is sex!
Women are so fucking retarded, grab her by the hair and beat the shit out of her.

web.archive.org/web/20220202182742/https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/metaverse-gang-rape-virtual-world-b2005959.html
Here's the link without the register to bullshit crap blocking 90% of the article.
The only based thing about it was the comments she supposedly received gaslighting her, which were hysterical.
>“The comments on my post were a plethora of opinions from — ‘don’t choose a female avatar, it’s a simple fix.’, to ‘don’t be stupid, it wasn’t real’, ‘a pathetic cry for attention’, ‘avatars don’t have lower bodies to assault’,’ you’ve obviously never played Fortnite, ‘I’m truly sorry you had to experience this’ and ‘this must stop’.”

based

Don't underestimate their subversiveness. Yes they can be retarded, but Hanlon's razor is false.. if someone is consistently retarded, there's a good chance they are being manipulative.

Yes, teach a being who thinks the only solemn purpose in life is to just have sex by inflicting damage on them. Because that won't backfire at all.

Checked and correct. Women always use sex as a manipulation tactic and you can't convince me otherwise.

>Oppenheim name origin from Google
>German and Jewish (Ashkenazic): habitational name from a place on the Rhine, between Mainz and Worms, so named from an unexplained first element + Old High German heim 'homestead'. There was an important Jewish settlement here before the Holocaust.

Just take the fucking headset off. Why are we having this thread again?

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-133517.png (720x610, 145.9K)

period poverty?

Again? First I'm seeing it. Thought I might been mistaken but I checked the archive, first I'm seeing mentioning of this article and picture OP used specifically. Back up your claims or GTFO gaslighter.

why do i laugh at this every time?