The pajeet and chinkoid invasion(s) of Canada

Any Forums, everyday I'm seeing more and more browns and insects crawling around this country.
Toronto-Brampton/Sauga is like 80% East-Indian at this point.
Vancouver and the west coast are just chinksect hives now.
These pajeets and chinese investors drive up the housing prices something fierce too.
They're even here in Kamloops now FFS.
We need to get this situation under control.
Otherwise whites are gonna be a minority by the next couple census periods.

Attached: typical iranian.jpg (1024x703, 47.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cimmigrationnews.com/top-10-source-countries-of-immigration-to-canada-in-2021/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sneed

Your ancestors came to this country and displaced its original inhabitants. But now that it's happening to you, you suddenly have a problem with it? Nice "logic". Embrace diversity or give the country back to the Indigenous community. You don't get to have it both ways.

You act like the natives popped out of the ground?

It's sad to hear the "displaced the original inhabitants". You mean leveraged on stone age group of barbarians against another for buttons and glass beads?

Natives in canada would still be Brazilian rainforest teir if whites hadnt civilized them. Now you get one of the fastest growing demographics in canada, first world medicine, telecom and space technology and all you do is whine.

All the while you got a payout equal to A WHOLE MARSHALL PLANS WORTH OF AID since 2010, and what do you have to show for it? Nothing, you fritterd it away. Corrupt chiefs, drug abuse and self-loathing. Laughable.

It must be embarrassing to have to claim "much native heritage" but have to come hat in hand to whitey every time you fuck up (which is often).

Kys.

>40% of the world’s population combined
>still call themselves minorities

We will give it back when Israel returns to being Palestine

think of the food

If you are racist against immigrants then you are probably white trash, not upper class. No upper class white is concerned with immigrants, to him they are beneficial slave labor that he can exploit.
Get rich and stop whining.

Surely there's no possibility of this backfiring

Attached: ERE.png (1600x1268, 687.65K)

Im bleaching them as fast as I can, user.
But we can start shooting whenever you want, i'm ready for that too.

Sure thing, rabbi!

It started with Pierre and his China-linked company. You are now an annexation of China

Attached: pierre trudeau china.jpg (600x495, 62.97K)

it's literally over leafs.

the free market fucked us all

Attached: 1616706620918.png (929x1028, 1.21M)

t. maroccan sandnigger

Attached: dutchstan.png (978x326, 76.74K)

The chinks are a major problem on the west-coast of Canada.
the lower mainland (changland) is virtually mainland chinese clay at this point.
With that said, Trudeau seems to be taking in many more shitskins from india than mainland chinks in recent years.
Eastern Canada = curried
Vancouver/BC = chink'd
Either Way = whites are fucked.

At this point even if immigration ends we can't undo the demographic problem without forceful removal or segregation

Unless magically women's rights are removed and birth control becomes illegal whites are simply fucked

Attached: IMG_20220202_132831_955.jpg (800x600, 64.22K)

>In late October 2020, Canada boldly upped its immigration targets and announced it would be welcoming 401,000 new permanent residents in 2021, 411,000 in 2022 and 421,000 in 2023.
>Prior to the pandemic, the previous plan set targets of 351,000 in 2021 and 361,000 in 2022.
cimmigrationnews.com/top-10-source-countries-of-immigration-to-canada-in-2021/

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-112825.jpg (1080x2347, 218.82K)

Okay nigger. Now give me a legit reason on why the race that should own Canada and the US ar whited. Give me a legit an elaborated reason and I may not see you as a nigger clown. On what basis you claim canada to be a country pertaining to X nationality and why. Let's go.

Last I checked we didn't go camp out in their TPs and demand integration and access to their powwows. Stupid argument. I'm okay if they go build their own settlements away from us.

this is my point exactly The chinks are still a major issue in vancouver.
But Trudeau is shipping in East-Indian curries here like it's going out of style.
He even met with the sikhs in discussing khalistan FFS.

t. white trash who is angry that he has to compete with third world immigrants. Maybe you should have learned to code or studied STEM, then you would have a comfy white collar job.

Ok white Canadians still don't have any more right to be here than South or East Asian Canadians? But thanks I guess?
Ok so don't be mad that white Canadians will be a minority in 15 years then?
No you just killed them and took their land by force, then enslaved them and killed thousands of their children in "residential schools". So much better right?

If the cost of living in Leafland continues to rise the shitskins will stop having dozens of spawn, unless, of course, your government starts subsidizing them to breed with gibs

It not an invasion is settling a nation and helping out the underdeveloped native population

legalized invasion form the kikes at the un. they can all be sent back as easily as they came. its a matter of leadership

1970's-2000's: mass immigration of low skill brown labor
>bourgeoisie: heh sorry poors maybe you should work harder
2010's-onward: mass immigration of university-educated Pajeets and Asians pushing down white collar wages and living conditions in exactly the same way
>bourgeoisie:

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (700x405, 98.94K)

based colonizer

Attached: made for BWC.jpg (858x1200, 171.7K)

AYO LOOK AT THAT NIGGAS UNIBROW

Yeah it's an illegal invasion just like in America.

Mass immigration and proliferation of commie retardation is part of the final chapter for Western civilization. There's a couple of hard lessons learned for whites:
1) Your own people are the most valuable thing on the planet. Protect them at all cost
2) Don't treat nonwhites as equals, they are not. They will also not be grateful and will trample you when they get the chance
3) Don't share your technology with others, they will not be grateful and will trample you when they get the chance
4) Immediately execute anyone who tries to undermine the existence of your own people, i.e. anything that promotes reduced fertility, multiculturalism, hatred of own culture, etc

We need to regroup somewhere still white like eastern Europe and start over. Leave the white traitors behind among all the shitskins

White Canadians don’t work
Get married
Or have kids

Do that and immigrants will stop coming
You also feel overwhelmed because even though you are the majority
You don’t hang in groups and hate your own family

If we all left Canada would collapse as the white population is majority elderly now

Not our fault? Blame your suicidal culture

What? Can't compete with non-whites?

>t. sandnigger parasite that lives on european gibs and make 15 childen to have more gibs

Or embrace the third option and re-conquer your own lands by making these invaders feel miserable. Stop playing by their rules. They literally want you and your leaf children dead

Why so your corrupt Israeli VCs can force you to hire their friend's south korean, cat-eating gook children? So we can have more zipperheaded subhumans like Graysen Kim? Your understanding of the tech space isn't grounded in reality.