Danish Newspaper Apologizes For Its COVID Coverage

"We Failed"

One of the largest newspapers in Denmark is apologizing for its journalistic failure during COVID-19 by only publishing official government messages without questioning them.

“WE HAVE NOT been vigilant enough at the garden gate when the authorities were required to answer what it actually meant that people are hospitalized with corona and not because of corona. Because it makes a difference. A big difference. Exactly, the official hospitalization numbers have been shown to be 27 percent higher than the actual figure for how many there are in the hospital, simply because they have corona. We only know that now.

OF COURSE, it is first and foremost the authorities who are responsible for informing the population correctly, accurately and honestly. The figures for how many are sick and died of corona should, for obvious reasons, have been published long ago…”

Attached: we are sorry.png (803x813, 551.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

activistpost.com/2022/01/we-failed-danish-newspaper-apologizes-for-its-covid-coverage.html
odysee.com/@drsambailey:c/Once-Upon-A-Time-in-Wuhan-Odysee-Exclusive-Comp:2
archive.is/ahhgh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

activistpost.com/2022/01/we-failed-danish-newspaper-apologizes-for-its-covid-coverage.html

There is no virus. So no amount of covid data is correct or truthful.

odysee.com/@drsambailey:c/Once-Upon-A-Time-in-Wuhan-Odysee-Exclusive-Comp:2

>We only know that now.
yes im sure you only just now learned about this

Attached: honkler md.png (952x842, 473.87K)

Is it afraid?

this
these subhuman ""journalists"" are just trying to save their necks now that even niggercattle normie are starting to doubt LE VAXSCENE

>Please don’t hang us from lampposts with the politicians, bro!

Cool. So lets prosecute the journalists, editors, and executives in charge of the newspaper and throw them all in jail.

It should be even easier now that they admitted fault.

>sorry for being unhinged inquisitors for the past 2 years
Lol no, fuck you!
I told my wife this morning the most important thing going forward is to constantly remind those that bought into this scam how fucking stupid they truely are and how you don't fell comfortable with having them in your society.
Friends, family and even strangers; rub their fucking noses in it 24/7. Never forget, never forgive

all virtual journalists should be disemboweled in front of their virtual children and fed to rabid wild animals in roblox

Attached: 1637893982187.jpg (833x849, 57.44K)

>January 24th

I hate you repost kikes so fucking much. You posts the same threads for months and months.

This was only a week ago? DOUBT. It feels like it was a month ago if not more.

they are trying to avoid their fate, too late for apologies, your willful deception and apology only after getting caught will not be forgotten, your words are empty and hollow

Attached: mfw-.png (338x490, 104.04K)

Hang them from your fucking streetlamps anyway.
>I apologize
Pour boiling water on their faces and cut the heads off the children of all journalists.

The lying press traitors 'apologize' for their censorship. How coincidental that these apologies come literally 1 day after Denmark lifts all Covid restrictions. These scumbags should all be killed. Acting like they made a mistake while it was all on purpose.

I already knew it was coming but lol it's going to be the ultimate fucking salt mine. Wait until the vaxxed start reanimating as zombies too. Gonna be a great time.

This happened on
>6 Jan 2022
by the way. I checked.

Assuming any government wasn't already completely comped top to bottom, this whole thing is absolutely designed to ensure no sovereign organization will be credible from this time before the total collapse. I bet you anything that's the point. Anyone who defects and tries to do a retribution ark is so tainted by this now they know there's no going back. They would be flayed by the remaining masses and they know it. These psychos are all in their little Jonestown style suicide pact it seems whether they want to be or not.

archive.is/ahhgh

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-02 at 15-02-27 We Failed Danish Newspaper Apologizes For Its COVID Coverage-ahhgh.png (649x6488, 1.02M)

uh oh Vaxxies.
Where were you when they announced to the world that everyone who took the vaccine will be dead in five years?

Wear the mask outside at all times, nigger. Pedro sanchez said so and you must follow his instructions and shut up. Or else you must be a nazi, profranco, antidemocratic granny killer terrorist that wants to nuke pensions and MP's salaries