Does anyone even know what women look like anymore

Does anyone even know what women look like anymore

Attached: FC63B79B-EE4A-43A9-8D16-113B77E42345.jpg (750x825, 601.69K)

That picture is why high waisted shorts, jeans, underwear, etc have become so popular among women in the last 5 years or so. It's because having a significantly higher waist covers up a disgusting gut and makes her look like she isn't a fat piece of shit

A girl wearing high waisted shorts is a massive red flag. It means she's either fat, doesn't have even an ounce of sense for fashion and what is actually aesthetic, or both.

Don't date sluts, don't date over 22, and don't fucking reply to me.

Attached: Most attractive ages graph.png (936x560, 59.24K)

Women (and men) have been doing this forever. Suck your gut in, faggot, keep your shoulders square, and straighten your back.

I know what my wife looks like and good God I wish I could make love to her more than 2-3 times a week

reply to you

dont tell me what to do buddy

execute order 66

(You) faggot

Imagine the fucking braps

But you got digits though

>links a pedo graph
..but but its totally normally for grown 30 year old men to bang 14 year olds.

Nigger

90% of adult Americans aren't in shape

Tell her she needs to fuck you more and Tyrone less.

The other way

Yes. Go outside you fucking idiot.

Attached: 1629969193068.gif (570x537, 47.6K)

Serious question though. I just broke up with a 30 yo gf because I literally could not get aroused by her body or cum after the first few encounters, even though she was fit and had a decent face. Never had that problem with even less fit younger girls.
Do you actually stay attracted to roasties or is it just really easy to get you aroused/cum?

>not being fat is now too much to ask of women

Attached: nico watching linkies suffer.jpg (724x984, 351.32K)

I'm a guy and even my body is better than hers

That's not mickey mouse, that's just TIT DIRT

Attached: 1628631680798.png (1920x1098, 690K)

she is not fat you fucking idiot

It’s a deception of a healthy and fertile figure. Make performs the same task by artificially showing the female as healthy, vibrant, and ovulating.

>Do you actually stay attracted to roasties or is it just really easy to get you aroused/cum?
With modern age 30+ year olds, it becomes increasingly difficult to see their vagina and not think of some botched tranny surgery image.
However, are you a Any Forums chad user? If not, you are in no position to argue.

> tfw gf is anorexic and lives mostly on frozen corn and veggie burgers for some reason

Attached: so_good.png (659x609, 66.19K)