Very normal, cool, and legal - ok

Attached: Capture.png (630x675, 225.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think you understand the gravity of Joe's situation. ALL chuds will pay for their treachery, even Rogan

this shit is hilarious I hope Joe laughs all the way to the bank

Jen Psaki deez nuts

Ah, I see they’ve learned intimidation and dictatorial threats from their Chinese master

Another musician just announced

I wonder if Rogain has enough of a following that he can just start his own platform. He certainly has the cash.

federal government is a terrorist organization

Zionist Terrorists bankrupted America and then injected children with poison

The entire jewish hold on the financial system render freedom of speech irrelevant. Something must be done about it.

what if Joe had Whoopi on as a guest during her 2 week suspension

omg that would be totally EPIC and would BREAK THE INTERNET!

YES. I think it's about to go live

Remember it's only going to get worse. But keep screeching about Chyna or Russia when we have this type of shit all over the West.

this

wait, isn't that against the first amendment or something?

isnt spotify swedish

No one listen to Joe Rogan any more ... it is a way to fishing audience.

-----------------

How dear you Joe Rogan lost 6 million subscribers after some MD talked ½ truth when we already knew covid is a scam.

Joe Rogan do not make any decisions on his own, jew rats realized that if Joe will shill together with mass media they will loose all subscribers, so they flip him to other side.

When you sign contract with kikes and get a money , nothing is up to you any more he just a puppet on the stage.

>implying that old rag is still valid.
user, I…

No one goy has the shekels to take on the people who decide how many shekels the goy are allowed to have.

That's one way of looking at it. Another way is that "terrorism" is an empty term that can be contorted to apply to almost anything.

It is. But the people who control law are the ones instigating this. So unless Spotify or Rogan tries to bring this to SCOTUS it doesn't matter.

Imagine if Joe gets kicked off spotify over this stupid shit and they have to pay him out his whole 9 figure contract at once.

Attached: giga kek.jpg (125x125, 2.18K)

>t. Ching Ching Ping Pong

Idk, the Internet is still free enough that he could make his own content platform as others have, but the trouble was getting web hosting. But in this case he has the resources to just make his own web hosting, too.

Globohomo has turned into an overt dictatorship. It's going down.

HONK!

What did he say?

>platform
Like a website? He easily could set one up in a day with some paid options or whatever and he'd be set.
Louis CK did just that. He also stopped giving money to the TV jew to produce his specials. He just hires crews to do it for him. Now he makes more money than ever and the specials are much cheaper for the buyer. No DRM either.

Attached: 1634458086415.jpg (660x464, 50.08K)

Hold on... I'm getting something new in my earpiece... This just in, a bunch of e-whores from OnlyFans have organized a virtual Zoom protest against the evil nazi bigot misinformationist that is Toe Rogan.

They initially refused to post nude content until he was taken off Spotify, but that line in the sand was crossed within ten minutes when 99.97% of them simply could not refrain from seeking attention and free money. They have instead started a social media campaign dubbed #SlutsForSaferSpotify in which they reference the propagandist himself with links to their individual online prostitution venues.

Oh, come on, Ahmed.

he should move to unauthorized.tv if spotify gets rid of him

Heya dinesh

The Government really is captured by big pharma, this is crazy. I always thought it was da joos

based elite hater

Joe should create his own platform. It would be wildly successful and everyone would seethe

Nah he'll probably go to the kosher rebel platform-Rumbl

> the system is not fair
its annoying be we must adapt vibe and overcome
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo

Attached: FKiXzo_XwAc_gM7.jpg (342x679, 52.57K)

Bigot you will get your jab

What i dont get is what the hell do these morons think happens if he is forced off spotify? That he has to stop hosting a podcast talkshow? Fucking retards.

Attached: 1305932870803.jpg (477x345, 88.57K)

>hope Joe laughs all the way to the bank
I don't even particularly like his podcast and his comedy is atrocious, but I really hope he gets cancelled and they have to pay the 100 million and damages.

Jews own big pharma. Thats like saying Xbox is buying up all the game studios when its their owner, Microsoft, doing it

This seems oddly organized for being random.

If he hosts it on amzn or ggl servers. Then he can be deplatformed. If he does it on his own servers. That is much much more expensive. As the platform has to be more robust and needs to be able to handle big network loads and stresses. probably

It probably only binds congress (...congress shall make no law...) because no one expected so much power in the executive branch....

Literally every single white and Hispanic and Asian male I know below the age of 30 listens to Joe Rogan. I’ve never heard a single episode in my life but I am a literal fascist who hates all modern media, so.

more leftists need to bailfirst so the platform has no chance of recovering

It's not against the first amendment because the President isn't actually trying to influence spotify officially.
What it is, however, is a violation of ethics.

Beautiful reverse psychology.. well done, lads and ladettes

I was certain this would be fake.

Not really. It binds executive as well (in most cases), according to Supreme Court.

She’s Mossad

Attached: 814D865B-DACF-44AA-A7EB-18E1B69A15B3.jpg (575x1009, 452.17K)

Ya it' is a coordinated attack on rogan... see pic rel

or here

Attached: Corn Pop's Gonna Send A Message.jpg (907x8016, 2.66M)

>It's not against the first amendment
It is

The shits I take more closely resemble English than this post.

De-platforming works. Probably a bit differently for someone as popular as Joe, but there's a reason Milo is selling virgin mary statues on christian QVC and nobody gives a flying fuck about Alex Jones anymore. People are stupid, especially chuds, and they'll forget Joe in time.

Attached: 1627574406424.png (638x714, 318.09K)

With the kind of money he has that's no problem.

I think a lot of people don't understand what the 1st amendment actually is.
>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances
She's not congress or making a law.

But it is obviously an attempt to stifle free speech.

>corporate/government blanda up
Quick, alert antifa that they've got real fascism to fight now.

Wait.. the fucking White House want him censored? What kind of communist nightmare is this country then?

He should just go to Odysee.

You losers won’t do anything. Your government is openly conspiring against you and you sit online crying about it lmfao

I am not talking about the hw. But the dev money. Its insanely expensive. He could do it. But its expensive

>it’s ok for the government to ban prayer in schools because of the First amendment
>it’s also ok for the government to pressure people into silence since it does not violate the first amendment
Hmm

people are waking up to the censorship. it's on every level.

Why!?
- "You can say Joe Biden is the president, he’s our leader, & you’d be correct on paper but, I mean, everybody knows he’s out of his mind"

- "Biden, to me, is like having a flashlight with a dying battery & going for a long hike in the woods. It is not going to work out. It's not going to make it."

JRE #1494
- The news media on the left has completely ignored all of these Biden speeches that clearly show some sort of cognitive decline. And the idea that as you get older you become less comfortable with the media? Less comfortable speaking publicly? That doesn't jive with me. ~ Joe Rogan
- Right. ~ Bret Weinstein(Biologist)
- That doesn't make any sense. ~ Joe Rogan
- I agree with you. I see a decline. ~ Bret Weinstein

JRE #1453
- I'd never vote for that guy(Biden). ~ Joe Rogan
- I can't vote for him. ~ Eric Weinstein
- Yeah, I can't vote for him. ~ Joe Rogan
- I can't vote for Trump. ~ Eric Weinstein
- I'd rather vote for Trump than him. ~ Joe Rogan

my government is hiding from a bunch of truckers honking horns

Mutted christcucked cowards are incapable of opposing federal power. They just whine and cry and wait for a savior, as their enemies march unimpeded across the western world.

t. faceblind

>because the President isn't actually trying to influence spotify officially.
His press secretary stated it clearly.

It works when you exist only through your platform.
Rogan's fans already followed him to Spotify - this was by no means a safe decision, they'll probably follow him anywhere else.
But: Fuck platforms. Decentralize. Host yourself. Federate.

the JQ will be answered with the FS, that much is assured, question is how long will it take to get there.

Right, but he's not signing executive orders. He's not calling the CEO and telling them to do something or their relationship with the US will change. Etc.
The office and powers of the Presidency is not being used in an official capacity.

With what webservers being able to provide for him?
He'd have to start a competitor to amazon without being tackled in the shins by their monopoly...

Watch Rogan run for POTUS now.

These virtue-signaling retards are giving Rogan 10x more exposure.

Attached: nice.png (371x532, 280.83K)