BASE RATE FALLACY?

twitter.com/sailorrooscout/status/1488174564232286211?cxt=HHwWhsCyjbW4h6cpAAAA

Attached: Chise.png (603x796, 240.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sailorrooscout/status/1488547349282578435?cxt=HHwWhoCzla77sKgpAAAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>if I make up random numbers that fit my narrative well enough, it looks like I am correct!
okay, now draw the same picture with the actual numbers.
do the same for other vaccines, too.

The data is fraudulent, no further meaningful conclusions can be reached using it.

>the actual numbers.
Aka "please make some shit up that confirms my beliefs instead of triggering me with factsc

BASE FALLACY IS JUST NEW GHOST LANGUAGE
IF YOU GOT VACCINATED UR GONNA FUCKING DIE NIGGERS.

It’s funny how this argument works against the claims that Covid is a serious illness.

Apparently this account belongs to a woman who is a Senior Scientist at Moderna.

Expert here: 'base rate fallacy' does not exist. He's making shit up. The Science(tm) disagrees

Basically yes, but this is not really an intuitive or helpful way of portraying the situation, and this particular account has promoted a whole load of bullshit previously.

I don't care what the "factsc" are you bootlicking leaf. Never taking it. Never going to take it. Will use extreme measures to ensure I never will be forced to take it if necessary.

Are half of all unvaccinate people in hospitals? Is the vaxxed/unvaxxed split 80/20? And how trustworthy is hospital data in a world filled with reprobate leftists who despise the truth and love lies?

no, just take the numbers from the CDC or whatever other organization you want and use those instead of random shit.
I can look at the RKI's numbers and see that there is zero protection from COVID. the vax rate and the vaxxies' share of infections are basically identical.

>no name twitter account
>no source
Really reaching OP can you try harder next time?

factor comorbidity out of the green circle and see whats left, oh wait oops turns out the green circle disappears and this whole fucking scam is actually a pandemic of obesity

now get what mental nigger, im not obese, so i wouldnt fit into the black circle regardless of my vaccination status, the benefit is zero, meanwhile the risks? well you better hope theres no ADE or any other type of thalidomide tier effects down the road because you took an experimental drug so you will have NOBODY to go after.

Attached: 741DD847-8919-4B43-98AA-01B2166B4E71.jpg (512x564, 79.99K)

>if I make up random numbers that fit my narrative well enough, it looks like I am correct!
Yes that's how Any Forums works.

You are dealing with autists, my friend. Just give us the data.

Covid hospitalisations are very 2020 as a talking point. Nobody is hospitalised due to covid now. Nobody. Everyone gets the virus, so everyone in hospital will also have covid, but the "pandemic" has wound down to a pathetic minor cold. I assume some 90 yo obese diabetics are still dying from it, but that's statistical noise.

Think I am wrong? Convince me using actual data.

Fraudulent data is fraudulent, no matter how many ways you manipulate it.

She's been doxxed and it's been uncovered that she works for Moderna as a Senior Scientist. Not trying to out her here, but just pointing out the flawed arguments by the scientists we are supposed to be trusting.

twitter.com/sailorrooscout/status/1488547349282578435?cxt=HHwWhoCzla77sKgpAAAA

>Nobody
Source? Oh right you don't have one and only call it "data" when it suits your narrative. Some autist lmao

Use the infection and hospitalization rates per 100k sample size and per different age groups.

You'll get very different results from those portrayed in this oversimplified Twitter garbage made for immature lefties.

>Base rate fallacy

Lmao, what is that even supposed to mean...

>Read the wiki articles
>''If presented with related base rate information (i.e., general information on prevalence) and specific information (i.e., information pertaining only to a specific case), people tend to ignore the base rate in favor of the individuating information, rather than correctly integrating the two.''
>Their examples pull random numbers out their asses
>Literally have no more of a fucking idea what is even the fucking point of this, or what the fuck its even supposed to be pointing out

What the fuck is this retardation I'm reading? Psychologist improvising themselves mathematicians?

>Both psychologists who are pushing it are Kikes ( Daniel Kahneman and Amos Tversky )

lol

BASE RATE FALLACY?

Attached: aw.png (2048x1024, 879.46K)

if you want a base rate for blanket mandates, do a comorbidity and age heatmap of hospitalizations and deaths

what difference does this make when we were promised zero?

Attached: 1643736048625.jpg (851x851, 96.97K)

I usually expect better of Swiss but I guess every country has gigaretards

Attached: FI33jFmVEAETIUm.jfif.jpg (1770x1112, 220K)

Base rate fallacy is like saying niggers and whites are equally criminal if prisons are 50/50 black and white while male black men are only 6% of the population meaning their criminality is actually outstanding.

This dude is pretty smart. He actually invented the vaccine

>unvaccinated people are roughly10x more likely to be hospitalized. True...

So let's give our federal governments the power to mandate medical procedures and exercise emergency power which they will absolutely never give up so that we can move the hospitalization rate from 0.0031% to 0.00031%. Totally logical and not at all the pearl clutching insanity of the most gullible pussies in history.

They are so close to understanding, yet so far.

Attached: baserate.png (603x796, 490.82K)

Not only that, but this retarded twitter post also doesn't take into account hospitalization rates according to age and makes useless comparisons using the total of infection rate without bringing it down to a 100k sample size.

A retarded person seeing this post could think that the pink circle includes the whole population, is thus not gonna look further into it and is gonna support vaccinating teens and children, because, why not?
The pink circle is so much bigger after all !

That is true.
But it cements the fact that vaccines don't prevent transmission. More than half of the world is vaxxed(much higher rates in 1st world country) and the virus is spreading faster compared to the time when no one was vaxxed.

Lmao how the fuck is that fallacious? Its a factual, albeit pragmatic interpretation of the context.

do liberals not understand proportionality
this is a grade 5 concept

The one with the furry tail buttplug?

So they're admitting the injection is useless to end the pandemic, so all that remains is the possibility it could reduce your risk of dying? I'll just die, then heheheheheheehehe

The post closet to the truth never has replies

You're showing a low IQ right now. If 6% of the population was committing 50% of the crime, well I should have to spell out the rest but the criminal rate between races wouldn't be equal.

It also doesn't factor in co-morbidities nor does it take into account the 2 week time frame between the injection and the fully vaxxed status, meaning people catching COVID during this time frame and/or suffering from side effects will be counted as hospitalized COVID cases.

Couldn't you literally point to the exact same thing when the majority was not vaccinated?

>Chise
Fucking furfags. They really deserve the rope.

Attached: 1643450554609.jpg (750x640, 78.37K)

*Hospitalized "unvaxxed" COVID cases.

They made that bullshit caveat ages ago. The vaccine hysteria is and has always been a bunch of fucktards trying to force people to go along with their hysteria. They keep lying about getting vaccinated to stop the spread even though they admit it doesn't do that out the other side of their mouths. And now they're using it to prevent people from getting transplants. It's been illuminating seeing how liars easily translate themselves into murderers.

It's not rocket science you stupid nigger faggot.

Attached: furfag.png (603x796, 218.47K)

And corona scientism

She's a full fledged furry degenerate, yes.

Attached: 1643450575179.jpg (1078x1002, 178.62K)

>vaccinate to our ICUs!!
dunning kruger in a chise costume