TRUCKERS CONFIRMED TO BE A BUNCH OF UNCIVILIZED NIGGER

NOW THE NIGGERS ARE COOKING BBQ IN THE STREET LIKE LOW IQ CHUDS

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-02 121229.jpg (1225x651, 155.18K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-02 121453.jpg (1113x637, 125.81K)

BASED

>NOOOOOOOOO HOW DARE PEOPLE HECKIN EAT NOOOOOOOO

niggers couldn't barbecue even if their lives depended on it

>I love the smell of bbq in the morning, smells like honking

>haha, they'll starve or leave
>NOOOOOOOOOO!

Nothing beats bacon directly from engine block.

Op is a faggot

>NO ITS MY RIGHT TO COOK BURGERS IN THE STREET IN FORNT OF PARLIAMEN
Go back to africa nigger

The pizza ovens last night were making me hungry

comfy

| | | | | |
whats your excuse to not filter 1pbtid and memeflags?

Attached: 1625808102740.png (579x585, 49.72K)

I’m fasting today but this looks pretty fucking good

I'm not seeing the problem? This is a bunch of guys grilling. Obviously the traffic isn't going anywhere (nor should it).
Why are you so fucking retarded OP?
>Canadian
Oh, right

Im against censorship

AND IT'S RED MEAT TOO

t. Single poster

Apparently your filter isn’t fucking working and your flag is missing a fucking LEAF

seethe, nigger....seethe

Do you live near Ottawa ?

They make the best bbq. Isn't that one of their stereotypes? Jerk chicken and shit?

Oh wow, im from reddit and this makes me seethe.

Attached: 1643777057816.jpg (1080x370, 71.21K)

It's not, nigger
It filters out shills

kek. Look like those hobos from (((maidan))) (((revolution))).
I heard that in Canada there is a lot of scum that long time ago moved there from Ukraine. I wonder if it is related....

they are looting the stores at night

Comfy.

I don't understand why people think the truckers would leave, right now they don't have to work and just sit around all day honking.

And they earn more money than ever thanks to the donations.

So what makes people believe they are there against their will, they eventually will get their freedoms back, every leftie seethes, they get more and more media attention, and they are paid to do it unlike jannies or reddit dogwalkers.

And BBQ tastes fucking good. If you can't eat with them you can at least smell the aroma.

OP, please go ahead and kill yourself you faggot

Boomers just wanna grill.
Why does Trudy want to stop them?

Attached: smurf.png (1210x641, 1M)

Cookouts are based, unless your a vegan tranny fag

Attached: 1613405136173.png (851x807, 992.59K)

That looks good tho

What if there is a good thread but with only 1 post by this ID ?
On this board its the contributors making a good thread and OP can be busy, its retarded.

>It just want to grill for God sake

they cant cook for shit, they all have disgusting rotten kitchens and all their meat is trash. just because niggers tolerate it doesnt mean shit. there are no high end nigger restaurants and the only reason nigger restaurants don't go under is because all their shit is dirt cheap and always in low income areas

>I don't understand why people think the truckers would leave
This is the most confusing part.
Some idiot in the Canadian parliament was like 'OK you made your point now you can go home and we will carry on as usual'.
How out of touch and naive can you get?

That's racist, I have reported you to the RCMP.

THIS IS MY CITY. IW ILL NOT BE HELD HOSTAGE AT HOME. THIS SIEGE BY DOMESTIC NIGGER TERRORISTS WILL BE SOON DEALT WITH THE ARMY

the best part is when all this will be for nothing when all of these entitled, morbidly obese faggots are unemployed thanks to self-driving trucks within 10 years

Owner operators can make 200k or more per year. In all honesty many of these Boomer chuds are pretty well off and wont really be affected by taking a few weeks or months off. It's just their vacation time. Also alot of these guys are farmers or grain/cattle transporters and don't have work on the farm or product to transport in the winter.

It makes leftists seethe because to them occupation = status, some cuck on minimum wage at an NGO is a higher status than a trucker making 200k. So they think all these chuds are broke white trash when most of them have good incomes and plenty of savings. Most are married with children.

You are lucky I would share a beer and a steak with these gentlemens if I lived there. I bet you are like pic related.

Attached: 1643525064780.jpg (1024x811, 115.41K)

I can tell you've never ventured outside your small Alberta Hicksville or even met a black person in your life.

Attached: image.jpg (1875x1250, 528.27K)

Holy fack rand, where's my cheeseburgers eh?