FAILURE PULLING ENTIRE MUSIC CATALOGUE FROM SPOTIFY

>Failure detailed their intent to remove their music from Spotify in an extensive Feb. 1 Facebook post, explaining, “We simply cannot square Spotify’s insistence on spreading misinformation about something that directly endangers our band’s supply chain, namely, human beings in a room with big speakers. There are multiple layers, and reasons for our decision, but looking at the capitalistic, free market angle, this band, like any other small business, is cutting ties with a partner that continues to cut into our bottom line. On that level, this problem is really that simple.”

pastemagazine.com/music/spotify/musicians-who-have-left-spotify/#failure

Attached: unnamed-1546447971.jpg (1920x1080, 245.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1k5r6BIwHZbu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who?

who?

Kek everyday now I get to say “who?”

>WE’RE PROTESTING AGAINST DISINFORMATION
>oh and yeah Spotify is taking advantage of our money…and stuff…yeah

Kek look at these 3 absolute assrags

>Spotify pays less than a cent: about $0.003 to $0.0084 per stream, with an average payout of $0.004 per stream.
None of these faggots are actually making any money on Spotify anyway. It’s pure virtue signaling.

Well that's a shame they couldn't pull it. Hope next time isn't a failure.

lmfao these literal nobodies are just trying to get some spotlight by pandering to niggercattle ideology since their music is trash and they can't get recognized any other way.

thats exactly what they are FAILURES. it wont hurt them because their streams are barely doing anything anyways. i wonder of those are the metrics for all these other artists. im curious to know what their monthly plays are at. yeah neil was popular with previous gens but not amongst the zoomers. i noticed no zoomr groups are taking their music off.

Interesting... can anyone find a connection to this gay trio?

Attached: Corn Pop's Gonna Send A Message.jpg (907x8016, 2.66M)

Failuwhat

who the FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE PULLING THEIR MUSIC ABSOLUTE NOBODIES WHO THE FUCK CARES

Success is still on Spotify

Attached: suckcess.jpg (700x700, 61.74K)

/thread

It's all about the money, money, money
If they wanted what they say, then they would not leave Spotify with only Rogan to make them money

Do they only make music for the obese, elderly, AIDS immunocompromised that they are so afraid that COVID would otherwise impact their market? That's basically what they are saying

Is there anyone pulling their catalog from Spotify that is actually good?

Another artist just announced, its skill fucking over

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

Eh they had one good album but I'm out of my grunge druggie burnout phase

I keep seeing these threads, for irrelevant faggots of yesteryear.

Here's my Canadian friend talking about it
vocaroo.com/1k5r6BIwHZbu

How will I ever listen to bad music about drug use now?

WTF "streams" music?

I'm a barely tech illiterate Boomer and I'll just download off Youtube then send to phone.

Didn't the iPod cum out long before this so WTF is reason?

Somebody should make a website where we can vote on who should exit Spotify next, and just remove the shitty and overly political musicians.

if anybody knows any connections between the artists i could use some help..

Record labels owned by Blackrock Jews--the same Blackrock Jews who are holding stonks and invested in Big Pharma grift "vaccine"--are pulling their catalogues while demanding censorship of medical experts who are exposing the scam.
really makes me think

yeah seriously, when is someone going to KNOW these pharma-bought kikepawn? this is hilarious, the little rats can't even get servants anymore

This has NOTHING to do with Joe Rogan. Spotify was facing increased criticism from a myriad amount of artists regarding its pay structure. Rogan was always a gamble by them to try and keep their pay structure the way it was while bringing new subscribers to the platform. These artists were probably waiting for the right moment - and coercion from their labels - to finally pull out. Spotify has just been prolonging its death that has been a long time coming by signing the deal with Rogan. This is a shitty excuse to use for covering up the financial aspect, but anyone paying attention saw this coming years ago.

They were waiting... but it is still not organic.