Would you rather live with black Christians or white atheists?

The government decides to kick you out of the country. They can send you to a black Christian country or a white atheist country.

Which one would you choose?

Attached: Africa Church.jpg (896x640, 131.63K)

White Christians.

The white atheists might be annoying but I probably won't have to worry about them chimping out at me for some nigger reason.

Oof worse than the two

white atheists will just let islamic refugees in so I choose christian niggers

They tell you to pick one or the other or they'll send you to the black Christian country.

It doesn’t matter how much you hate atheist reddit neckbeards, hipsters, and antifacucks.

A city like Portland is still an infinitely better place to live than a place like Baltimore or Detroit

What atheists. They would need the word most.

Neither

DEATH TO NIGGERS

Black Christian, no question
Why watch a fall when you can be part of a rise?

You can convince an atheist to become Christian but you can't convince a black to become white.

white atheists obviously
not christfags and not niggers
win win

>Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be “cured” against one’s will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.

All the shit you racists talk about blacks yet you don't have it in you to enslave that black country, if they're so easy to manipulate/control?

>wanting to enslave niggers
what a way to spend your time

Not worth the effort and slavery hurts whites by distorting labor prices.

This. It’ll just end up as homoglobo, with trannies running the show. At lest the niggers will say don’t eat da poo poo.

Virtually no difference
Might as well take the niggers and try to civilise them rather than having a bunch of race training backstabbers

You'll end up with niggers anyway, that's my point

This is embarrassing

Depends on the content of their character , shitty people are shitty regardless of race or religious views or lack there of

Would you rather live in Sweden or Nigeria.
Gee I wonder

>They can send you to a black Christian country or a white atheist country
It's the same