Xenoestrogens are the greatest threat to the human race

It is ubiquitous in the modern world and is in everything people eat, drink, touch and even the air particularly in more advanced nations like the US

It causes men to have excess estrogen and ironically causes women to have excess testosterone leading to a decreasing dimorphism between the genders

This should be on mainstream news and xenoestrogens should be avoided at all costs

Attached: kbb.jpg (823x1811, 129.98K)

BOOTA!

POOPA!

What comprises xenoextrogens and what could I substitute it with?

If I can’t do anything about it I literally don’t give a shit.

Source?

is that male or female? whatever...
[unzips]

Attached: coomer.gif (280x280, 255.83K)

ain't that the tranny chink that keeps posting on Any Forums?

If your test is high a little extra Estrogen is ok and makes muscle growth more optimal. Lesson here: get in test for the rest of your life.

based
reckless use of plastics have seriously fucked us up

No you fucking retards its excess carbs that cause this shit. Ancient eguptian scribes were described as such and guess what they did? sit all day and eat grain.

Anyeay of getting it aside from the faggot doctors?

Humans were made for BXC

Attached: KATAKLYXM-483213-Xenomorph_Queen_Futa.jpg (800x1200, 127.49K)

drinking water, exercise/activity, not doing meme diets.
water is the biggest balance of excess hormones in the body. as you ingest water your body has to regulate to the new water amount, flushing out excess hormones and producing new hormones internally. 8/10 people do not get enough water daily.
exercise/activity increases the strength of the cardiovascular system, reducing inflammation and allowing the kidneys and liver to become more efficient at removing waste. pretty simple stuff, anything that increase cardiovascular strength increases volume of blood filtered by the liver.
stop eating meme diets, extreme variants in food intake have an absurdly strong correlation to meme results. unless you have a disease that requires you to say eat keto-diet because it stabilizes your blood sugar better, don't do meme diets. instead take a more moderate approach, reduce carb/sugar intake and see how you react first.

Avoiding xenoestrogens and phytoestrogens is near impossible in a modern setting. Reducing their intake and maximizing your bodies ability to remove waste is really all you can do without radically changing your life.
For example your skin is permeable and you are gaining xenoestrogens simply by touching your keyboard. So unless you plan on stopping use of computers, controllers, etc entirely that is an example of something unavoidable.

Xenoestrogens are unfortunately in everything in a modern nation, there is literally nothing that does not contain xenoestrogens to include everything that people eat, drink and touch, its literally even in the air

The only way to stop this is to make it illegal worldwide

This is why some men are very beta in personality and why women are increasingly very alpha

i'd argue unstable is a better term for women, some women have always been more active and athletic than other women. however the rate at which women are becoming increasingly insane in their activities would probably correlate with xenoestrogens

you need to learn how to dodge genoestrogens in the air. this is the final red pill. high t and zyzz tier big muscle will be yours through pure strength of will.

To add on to this good post:

Take paragard to eliminate all parasites in your gut. The gut (Enteric Nervous System) is often referred to as your ‘second brain’. ENS has more neurons than your spinal cord, produces 95% of serotonin, and around 50% of your dopamine. SSRIs are ingested specifically to affect your gut. Parasites cause extreme imbalance and dysfunction of your ENS and consume vital vitamins and nutrients required to create and regulate hormones. Some parasites produce a specific enzyme that prevents excess estrogen from being expelled, and it is instead recycled back to the body.

Attached: E6119E7D-E5DE-411C-B25C-C09BD34B079F.jpg (828x1248, 551.91K)

The reason why xenoestrogens causes women to increase testosterone is because their bodies already produce more estrogen than men and when their system gets exposed to additional estrogen the body adjusts by increasing testosterone

In 1950, the average US white woman was 5'3" and 135lb, with a 27" waist

In 2020, the average US white woman was 5'7" and 190lb, with a 40" waist

A lot of the increase is simply pure fat but also the bone structure has increased significantly to a much larger robust creature

literally impossible without wearing a filtration device 24/7 on your face.
even accounting for the decrease in pollution in 2020 due to shutdowns, the middle east, africa, india, and china create so much air pollution it taints everything.
just like those fields of burning tires in the middle east a few years ago.
90% of the pollution is localized, it will travel 1-30 miles and settle. various degrees of the 10% leftover can travel hundreds of miles or literally go into the atmosphere and settle anywhere in the world.

So for every single person in the USA trying to "clean" their environment, it's offset insanely by china and india mainly. the asians will literally be the death of the entire world.
On a positive note, the localized pollution is causing so many birth defects and reduced birth rates in seemingly healthy people that the problem somewhat solves itself.
however it still affects us. even in your own home you'd still have to wear a mask to completely negate it.

The only way to dodge the effects of xenoestrogens are to take estrogen blockers and focus on testosterone enhancing supplements

A typical man today has a testosterone level of 500 ng/dl, a minimum healthy standard is 1,000+ ng/dl, a 2,000+ ng/dl would qualify as an alpha male

I have a testosterone level of less than 100 ng/dl and the op pic is me, I used to be under 50 ng/dl until I learned about xenoestrogens and started to focus on increasing my testosterone level, unfortunately due to my age and the long-term effects of xenoestrogen on my system the best I will ever be able to achieve is around 150 ng/dl but it will take years of work to get there but its still better than nothing

gods i really hope that alcohol qualifies as an estrogen blocker then

for anyone curious, pinworm medication easily obtained over the counter is more than enough to kill the vast majority of worms in the body.
if you had an infestation needing stronger medication, you would know because you'd be shitting tapeworms out of your body.

i understand your argument, but the rise in female testosterone has not statistically increased that much. while the decline in testosterone in men is so noteworthy anyone saying there isn't something causing it is a fool.
synthetic estrogens increasing estrogen in women would correlate with more mood swings, which is common now days. if anything testosterone is too low in women because so many women are absolutely unconfident bat-shit insane shits.

You can get a fat ass just by sitting down too much.

haha sorry m8 it's actually the opposite.
sad to say that all recreational drugs outside of moderated amounts cause insane side effects.
marijuana literally has a chemical that causes breast tissue growth.
alcohol severely affects the liver when taken daily and has a tendency to cause rampart inflammation which is death to testosterone production via the testicles.

like i said earlier in thread, no meme diets. you can add meme lifestyles to that.
If you're drinking alcohol regularly, more than a beer a day. you're going to have some form of negative interaction within the body. i mean it's literal toxicity is absorbed in almost every cell of the human body.