Regardless of what you think about American culture, (it has a lot of problems, i agree)...

Regardless of what you think about American culture, (it has a lot of problems, i agree), America is the strongest country in the world. This country's history is built on warfare between the Natives, South Americans, Europeans, Arabs, Asians etc. The few "losses" that America underwent despite tons and tons of victories are controversial. No country comes near our might.

youtube.com/watch?v=UNhhaZHEiQs&ab_channel=DecodingData

Attached: US-wars-US-military-budget-US-war-on-terror.png (938x450, 106.96K)

>This country's history is built on warfare between the Natives, South Americans, Europeans, Arabs, Asians etc
And all those men who died, died so that niggers could stuff themselves with KFC until they explode.

Aren't those planes migs in your picture though? Is that the joke?

MIG 29s in the pic OP lmao

Trump joke retards

bump

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 11.09.17 AM.png (1348x1274, 995K)

America is strong, but it has all the signs of a declining empire. Feminists and leftists are getting stronger every day. Spics and other non-whites are outbreeding you. White americans will probably be a minority in a few decades. Degenerates like trannies and faggots are being shown as normal.

You had a good run though

Attached: s9vjj20wzrq61.jpg (2105x2213, 150.16K)

>lost every war since ww2
>strong

Arabs are dealing with Jews. Kek you are their next host

Holy kraut cope

Please America, stop exporting your degeneracy in Europe.
All those fucking concepts like fatphobia, woke, gender theory, sjw bullshit...
Just, please, stop.
I'll send you freedom baguettes if you stop.

>lost afghanistan last year and ran away so fast u forgot tons of weapons and 80 mil in cash

america used White intelligence to develop amazing and revolutionary military technology, then gives it to a racially mixed and integrated, fag infested military, so they can use the best technology available to enforce fag marriage and globohomo all across the world.

Afghani government lost. America accomplished its goals which was to kill bin laden. Thats why America invaded Afghanistan in the first place

Cope.

>lost two WW
>opened their borders for migrants under no obligation
>blames the US
Keep crying Schneider

>80 mil

Attached: carl von clausewitz america taliban.jpg (850x400, 85.16K)

Americas goal was also nation building and keeping the taliban from getting into power again and they failed at that. Technically americans lost the war, but not because the taliban were militarily stronger but because the americans decided its not worth it to fight anymore

Doesnt change that shitskin mutt military lost against the Taliban after fighting them 20 years.
Bunch of Losers, hope every cuck who fought there suicided out of shame.

>they just didnt want to fight them
Lmao gigacope

right now leafs are out americaning americans.

>This country's history is built on warfare
> perpetual European wars.
That wasn't our intention. Its suppose to be built on life liberty and property. Our "might" came from our creative freedom in our industrial 1800s

Attached: Adam Smith.jpg (850x400, 59.83K)

>Regardless of what you think about American culture
being jews pets and sucking nigger dick is at the very core and essence of "American" culture. I hate Americans more than your kike overlords. You fucking disgust me.

I wish US used the might to something else than promoting tranny culture

America was using less than 1% of its troops and power in Afghanistan

Your country is a totally jewed shithole poised to utterly annihilate itself.

A shithole of a country coated with false sense of prosperity and future. A country filled to the brim with niggers and spics. A country infiltrated to the highest level with Chinese assets. A country owned and ran by Jews since 1800s. A country who is the source of all degeneracy in the Western world.
Fuck yourself you fucking mutt.

Lets not even start talking about how you people are fucking pathetic.
>muh guns
>muh freedoms
The most apathic and gullible fuckers in the world.
Pandemic of drugs.
Mind controlled subjects.