I hate white supremacists

I don't hate whites.

There's a difference between preferring your race over another and actively trying to destroy my race and my culture.

We have our own civilization, history, and way of life. If you don't like it, don't interact with us it's that simple. But whites who insist that they are somehow superior despite being barbarians while we had our own civilization, philosophers and writings is ridiculous.

Attached: it's all so tiresome.jpg (299x168, 36.82K)

>the works of stalin
>doesn’t immediately encourage the reader to not live anywhere.
>doesn’t encourage just walking out of gulag
>~450 pages per volume of “lamo my opponents are hypocrites”
>~6300 pages of overgrand metaphor
>~18900 lines of elitist posturing
>~1512000 words of evidence that atheism is a depressing and degenerate religion

AND THE GOAT PUTS A LAUGH TRACK IN HIS WRITING!

Chinese? Indian?

If you don't think your race is superior you support its destruction. No other race would deny their own superiority and openly state it frequently. Whites have been duped into thinking it's better that they aren't in charge of their own countries, undoing centuries of work by their ancestors.

Shut up chink faggot.
Nobody likes you, boohoo.
Nerd.

The Chinese are a barbaric race, you are stinking up this place with your filth. Why don't you take care of your natural environment you smelly bastards. It is almost like the Chinese are destined to live in filth and squalor

Wrong. I don't have to think my parents are the best in the world. I simply prefer them over others because they are mine. It's that simple. When you say your parents/race is the best over all others it creates cognitive dissonance.

Korean

What your race?

Koreans>Japanese>Chinese>Whites
but china and whites is a tie.

Where do you see white supremacists ? Everywere I look I see anti-white supremacists.

Small peepee

They are two sides of the same coin. Jews use whites to destroy other cultures and spread globohomo industrial revolution. Once they achieved this they focused on humiliatiy whites and destroying white culture before they became a threat

>invades White nation
>"just leave us alone, bro"
koreans truly are the jews of east Asia.

Your ansestors would laugh at you nigger lover

Attached: 047-SCRO3420023-marcellus-as-hermes-logios-statue-large.jpg (836x1580, 127.93K)

Ok OP, let's say South Korea became 50% African, Hispanic, south east asian, muslim and other mixes over 5 years. Would you support further immigration? I don't think you understand nationalism or supremacy

We didn't invade you. You invaded us. Read history

then get the fuck out of white nations and stop living like an invasive leech?

What started the Korean war? Korea already accepted occupation by Japan, if the allies didn't help you would still be a tributary state

>he said, while posting with an american flag

Absolutely not. Which country are you talking about America or Europe. America was Indian and Mexican originally so you can't cry when beaners live here.

Europe however has a right to kick out all other races

You display your supremacist beliefs in the OP
>we had civilization, you were just barbarians
But it's so ingrained into your psyche that you think nothing of it. To you, racial supremacy is only bad when done by Whites because you live in country that is still majority White

Attached: 1622408379271.jpg (500x400, 82.75K)

Korea was always a tributary of china, now south is just a American colony. I support a united Korea.

>You display your supremacist beliefs in the OP
>>we had civilization, you were just barbarians

It's not beliefs it's history.

Why did you leave Europe then and invade the natives land?

You had wars and slavery and mass rape too shitstain. Go back to Korea.

okay
so go the fuck back
bye

White supremacy is demonstrably real. What race has had the greatest impact on human history and development? What race created the most desirable countries and societies in human history? I don't see the people of the world looking to the non-whites of the world for leadership do you?

And? If you're going to cry about me being here maybe you should go back to Europe or create a state only for whites

The American "natives" are pretty much all dead. They couldn't challenge settlers moving from the old world into their lands. At the same time they also did the same to much older tribes. Wiping them off the map and erasing them from history. Hispanics post Spanish colonisation don't have any claim to that land anymore even after the revolution the native tribes still fought them. History is going to repeat very soon

You are Jewish rape babies and they destroyed real chink history and culture

Based gook. I respect diversity in that I want everyo country to be nationalist and preserve it’s identifties and cultures. I oppose the USA trying to turn the world into mud people so nigs can have more self confidence.

Are you talking in respect to the industrial revolution? Or before that? The industrial revolution was started by Jews and was a disaster.

You sound like you support globalization.

to expand the Christendom, you gookoids will all perish.

>or create a state only for whites
it's called "America". All nonwhites will be expelled including you and your entire family.

I have no Jewish blood. Many Europeans do however. You're projecting

this user is a glownigger
don't reply to him

But your parents leave everything behind them to be baby settled by Whites.
>Muh natives Americans
Lets be real user, if your family came to America to live with natives, why are they not in a reservation? instead they choose the Whitest area to invade.

>Are you talking in respect to the industrial revolution? Or before that? The industrial revolution was started by Jews and was a disaster.
>You sound like you support globalization.
t. picrel

Attached: lejew.jpg (256x320, 62.33K)

>thinking white people are better than others somehow destroys other races and cultures

user you are the "tool" used by jews to destroy Whites, why is so hard to understand?

Are you first generation? Why do you seem so sure that your grandkids won't be muttified and lose their heritage

same, more importantly, I hate anyone who puts Race over religion. As a matter of fact, anyone who puts race over religion is way worse than a Jew and has disbelieved in God

The same why Korea took Chinese lands. Korea could easily be Chinese clay, just that it has sovereignty that came after battles. Well the same happened in America. Ever heard of what is a war?

Its inevitable now that there are alot of mixed races. Also factor in Mexicans. Whites could just move north where other races are less suited to live

Why are you in my nation, shitskin gook kike?

>don't interact with us it's that simple.
That's what they are trying to achieve by deporting you Chang. Go away.