Is anyone else interested in see the tactics and strategies that will be used if Russia invades the Ukraine?

Is anyone else interested in see the tactics and strategies that will be used if Russia invades the Ukraine?
I don't want a war, especially if there's a chance that NATO could get involved. But I am interested to see just how it would play out.

Attached: 20220202_093911.jpg (1622x1030, 579.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNIU6TRsRzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Russia isnt going to take Ukraine because its a money sink.
They might take a land connection to Crimea and then there will be "peacetalks" and it will be over.

This. They want a secured water supply for Crimea, and Ukraine prevented from joining NATO. They have no interest in occupying a money pit.

Russia won't do shit tho.

nothing ever happens

>Russia isnt going to take Ukraine because its a money sink.
redpilled
not gonna pay Ukraine's debts, west can do whatever they want with hohols

russians always pay debts of other
You'll pay if Putin says

Hey guys. wtf did the polish army find in the woods of Poland that US rangers had to come out? Godlike productions has a thread, Any Forums had 'm' posting screenshots about it n aayhs and screenshots of a base iirc.

black covered cars n tanks, no windows, nobody in or out in that forest in Poland, tf is goin on?

-massive ddos attack everything
-electricity cut off
-sabotage against railroads, public transport
-fake revolts at municipal/city level
-somekind of "Mainila shelling"
-full scale missile attack against strategic targets
-air attacks
-tanks in

if it looks like Russias really going to go in we should drone their field hospitals and medicine caches and say it was an accident

Invasion ain't happening unless Ukraine is the first mover and restarts the Donbass war
Zelensky isn't interested in that because Ukraine would lose horribly and get run out of the country
There's a joint war exercise between Russia and Belarus happening February 10-20; a false flag on the contact line by western intel is likely during then

a nigger

Rush to Kiev with armour + air support, while ignoring major cities and encircle them in order to cut supplies. Ukraine will surrender in 3-4 weeks max.

You should enjoy this then.

youtube.com/watch?v=UNIU6TRsRzk

Sad, but true. We forgived like dozen or two of countries that owed us or soviet union billions of dollars. The disposable peasants pay up, that's how it always has been.

>day one, about to cross the border
>ammo, fuel dumps and field hospitals are droned

>money sink
Almost every Ukrainian has a heart, a liver, two kidneys and a pair of lungs. There are 35 millions of them. That's a lot of fucking money to make.

russia's pee-pee is too smol and dysfunctional

That's a decent take. The only way for Ukraine to resolve Donbass is similar to the Azerbaijan solution to Karabakh.

I'd like to see you do that in a country where every house has at least one battle rifle

True. Hohols have top tier kebab drones.

Drones don’t do shit when they, their operator, their airbase, and their supplies were destroyed on the ground by a missile attack. The idea that Ukraine will have anything resembling an Air Force after the first 12 hours is laughable.

Cry me a river, memekek

personally I'd have sent Putin 10 kilos of HE down the chimney for his antics already

You’re a coping memeflag. Either a hohol to ashamed to show their flag or a 600lb unemploymed mutt. You can’t do shit but seethe because you are shit.

Ukraine should have sold Crimea to Russia for a Trillion dollars. 1 It would have bankrupted Russia and 2 If Putin refused his approval rating would go to shit. 3. The terms of Approval would have meant that the Tatars could have their own enclave further cementing distrust.

Apparently the main tactic is typing bullshit on an anonymous forum just like the rest of the faggots on this site

don't forget to send your secret police along when you invade, I want to dismember some NKVD alive

meant for

Plus we will shitpost on /pol like crazy

Attached: 16122949975840.jpg (512x512, 52.62K)

Ukraine has no air force in reality. I wonder if NATO will try to a Libya again and send some air lanes to support Hohol child soldiers.

If I were respinsible for setting up Ukraine's response in case of attack I'd already have 1000s of guys in main Russian cities. They'd have explosives and pre-marked targets for critical infra. Once the missiles start flying to Ukraine, bombs start going of at Moscow. I'd also smuggle in light 60mm mortars and shoot Moscows airport and even Kremlin with those. More of psychological thing but it would make war real in Russian minds. Then obvious sabotage against trasportation and internet. Chaos and for of war.

35 million times 10000€ (a kidney) is $350 Billion dollars

Russian Organ Donor Economy

>bombs start going of at Moscow
unless its 10 kilos of HE going off next to Putin its a false flag

Playing meiou, I can confirm, who the fuck has time/money to develop that.