Would the world be better off without muslims?

Would the world be better off without muslims?

Attached: 23cvau.jpg (500x530, 97.12K)

Yes.

In the muslims defence, the "christians" in the second photo are probably all sodomites, have homosexual pastors, or voted for women.

>a "frog" living in a country ruined by mudslimes asking if the world would be better off without goatfuckers

ahmed detected

Same thing for woke muslims in the west could be said yet we dont kill them, yet.

No. But it would be better without the French. I am happy that the bros in Africa are getting rid of your filth

I'd rather have muslims in the world than the french.

We need them to hunt down all jew rats .

Judaism - globohomo degeneracy is incompatible with Islam, I like Muslims that hold morality strong

yes

Attached: 3868256533h456.jpg (700x400, 44.4K)

Kike or butthurt algerian
Kike or german lapdog
Chink

*without white people

Would be better off without Islamists and the French, sure

PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS PASS THE FULL VIDEO PLS user PLSSSSS

The bottom picture is correct. Stay the fuck out of their country, keep them the fuck out of yours.

Yup, fuck Islam, Hitler should have went after the Muslims, not the jews

Certainly.

Muslims hate niggers

There are Christians here. Wtf are you talking about french faggot

Well yeah:
It's not Christians are in their home country and you mudshit invade them

>Would the world be better off without muslims?
Why do you guys represent muslims are arabs? You always forget there are Asian and White muslims too. Muslim is not a race

Ofc not, but Islam is very much an arab supremacist religion.

those down below are not muslims. they are cia-mossad trained and armed units

Doesn't matter faggot we're the majority and we have the say here not some filthy faggot in a country that has been irrelevant since 1700's

ISIS is kike creation. It does not represent Islam. Notice how they never attack israelis despite supposedly hating jews?

Don't be naive. He is seeking guys like you who care about the race. There is no such thing as a white muslim, black muslim, arab muslim or asian muslim. There is just muslim.

What the fuck is this arab country? Cant tell you apart with all those black white and red flag

Don't have a problem with muslims desu, as long as they stay in their own countries. Jews, on the other hand...

Really? Sauce needed

French are not safe in France too with them in the country.

Attached: franceislam.jpg (652x440, 131.24K)

Hello private ramirez. How is life like being stationed in france?

It's not about religion. It's about race. Stop ignoring the real point

Fuck i meant tbqh. Too tired to remember at first and fuck wordfilters

You have the worst birthrates when in the west and your birthrates are falling more and more in your home countries. The future is black slaves and chinese masters. You are irrelevant.

They don't stay in their own countries though, and never have at any point in their history. No one likes kikes that's just a given. I'm for turning that whole part of the world into a mass grave.

Attached: 1558646495520.gif (1962x987, 1.12M)

those "muslims" are actually pajeets.
Real arabs look like meds.

Not today, rabbi.

Attached: 1631892516097(1).webm (1280x720, 348.49K)

no the world would be better without cowards

The world would be a little more civilized, for sure.
Now if you want to make a real difference, remove jew.

We'll it's not my country that they're storming.

Based muzzies

Muslims are not very smart. They should be rounded up and given to science for experiments. The last muslim should be sparred and kept in a zoo.

Yeah, Iraq ia a paradise

The globohomo just destroyed you twice in 30 years. You still haven't recovered.

Attached: muslim cucks.png (1102x1171, 311.93K)

Well cant beat a dead horse, you are already an arab rapebaby and you get fucked over by burgers

I don't have a problem with muzzies who stay in their own lands. The ones in the west to take over are a problem. If it were up to me they would be deported or enslaved if they refused to leave my country.

The world would be better without the synagogue of Satan