HAPPENING: ALBERTA TRUCKERS BREACH POLICE BARRIER TO JOIN PROTEST

MORE TRUCKERS JOINING. THEY WENT THROUGH A POLICE BARRIER. IDS HABBENING.

youtube.com/watch?v=z0VURt3kvAA

Attached: sfdgw45ydghdfh.png (1082x711, 680.67K)

Attached: 1632424060460.png (450x253, 27.14K)

These fucking chuds and their little "in afraid of needles" party have gone too far. Thankfully they will be rounded up and charged appropriately for their behaviour.

based truckers, holy fuck

lol those cops don't give a fuck. Just doing the bare minimum to get paid

Let's shut this country down.
Here's what we do:
Block a local highway and call nearby radio stations to report a road closure. Tell them we will not move until the mandates are dropped
Use proper signage to avoid accidents
Film and post to social media
Food and supplies will be delivered by loved ones and churches when they know of your need
When police arrive, tell them to disarm themselves and join the peaceful movement of non compliance to get their futures back
Accept no terms.
Accept no negotiations.
We do not negotiate with a terrorist regime.
The police have damaged public trust by enforcing illegal, immoral mandates.
Offer them an olive branch, if they choose to side with us, they must do so without weapons.
If they choose to side with the terrorist regime, they must kill us to dislodge us.
DO NOT BRING WOMEN AND CHILDREN
DO NOT USE VIOLENCE
DO NOT WAIT FOR OTHERS. THIS IS YOUR CALL TO ACTION!
This is how we win. Right now. If you cannot gather your men, go to a truck stop and gather your men there. Let it be known 2/2/22 is the day the global fight for human rights begins, and it begins here. In Canada. Today.

We will block every highway
We will shut down all transportation
Seaports, airports, rail lines and highways will be closed until all mandates are lifted
If necessary, we will drive to Suncor and shut down oil production
WE WILL HONK AT GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS
WE WILL HONK AT POST OFFICES
WE WILL HONK AT POLICE STATIONS AND MILITARY BASES IF NECESSARY

WE WILL HONK UNTIL ALL MANDATES ARE LIFTED OR WE WILL DIE TRYING

Attached: 1643645402558.jpg (225x225, 8.75K)

LMFAO

YES THE REGIME HAS LOST ALL LEGITIMACY, WE CAN GET THE MANDATES REMOVED IF WE JUST BLOCK HIGHWAY
GO GET YOUR FRIENDS TOGETHER AND BLOCK A HIGHWAY, AID WILL COME WHEN PEOPLE SEE YOU
THIS IS LIKE THE SOLIDARITY MOVEMENT IN POLAND BUT WE NEED TO ACT NOW WHILE THE MOMENTUM IS ON OUR SIDE

>Thankfully they will be rounded up and charged appropriately for their behaviour.
The only thing getting charged is my glass as I raise it in a hearty toast to them

(you)

This happened yesterday. Any news/streams from Alberta today?

Attached: 1522198352357.jpg (792x844, 137.51K)

HONK AGAINST THE CLOWN WORLD MY BASED CANADIAN BRO!
I'm so proud of Canada in general lately. You guys are doing so much. It's been a complete culture shift almost overnight on pol with all of you and it's been great. I love it.

>ONIONS.IS.NOT.YOUR.SOURCE OF POWER

Attached: SakasviliBoy.jpg (814x518, 47.09K)

>WE WILL HONK AT GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS
>WE WILL HONK AT POST OFFICES
>WE WILL HONK AT POLICE STATIONS AND MILITARY BASES IF NECESSARY
>WE WILL HONK UNTIL ALL MANDATES ARE LIFTED OR WE WILL DIE TRYING
It is the perfect solution to clown world. Honk to freedom. I am dying laughing over here, but it just might work. As soon as they shoot one of yall or start beatings they loose too.

Do it.

All the truckers were pursued by the police and were all killed in shootouts when they refused to surrender and opened fire. There were no survivors.

>As soon as they shoot one of yall or start beatings they loose too.
Exactly! Exactly! I want to die, rather than live in a world of forced medicine. This regime has taken everything from me, and the only thing I have left is honking
We can't lose. We just have to move quick, in the next 24hrs and start shutting down random highways. Churches are working overtime to bring supplies all over to the blockades, they WILL help us
This is like Poland's solidarity movement., The regime has lost all legitimacy, even the police are beginning to side with the boys at Coutts

Attached: 636601879148177130-canada-goos-attack.jpg (1817x1022, 264.56K)

I get the feeling you’re just saying that to get (yous) now

Attached: dfhse.png (744x672, 499.65K)

based

>Thankfully they will be rounded up and charged appropriately for their behaviour.
yes, put into a state militia and given the national treasury in the new canadian government

Fine, then leafs, go block your own highway, at least you know there isn't a jew blocking your highway
Fake it till we make it. Just wing it. Jump in and stop traffic on a highway

This

also based