Do people actually think this is a good idea

Just got banned for 12 hours for the comment at the bottom of my screenshot. I don't think I was in the wrong. Is this their next globohomo mass death event? How can anyone think this is a good idea?
bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2022-02-01/solar-geoengineering-what-if-we-blotted-out-the-sun

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-102640~3.png (1080x1981, 679.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WlRMLZRBq6U
youtube.com/watch?v=eyTH2GOs0-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the jews now want us to eat our bugs in pitch darkness

Imagine still being on shitter.
You are not wrong though.

Bump this is really troubling and I don't really know any better board to complain about it (Any Forums maybe because Bloomberg? Idk)

Your comment got deleted because it was rude. You didn't even say anything. Maybe go to meanjerkforums.org if you think this kind of behaviour is appropriate.

It's unironically the best breaking news source for financial stuff, most things hit twitter before they even hit bloomberg terminals except for press releases. I'm kind of a Any Forums tourist from Any Forums, twitter is necessary for breaking alpha developments

WE ARE LIVING IN A FUCKING ICE AGE.
It’s time to start stringing up climatologists.

Looks like those California fires were done on purpose after all, huh? Progressives, remember? Can't wait for an orange sky over every roof. I'M GONNA SMOOOOKE

Don't care. Plus, you're a leaf.

In this case I would recommend to refrain from any political discussion bc those faggots WILL ban you inevitably.

They're cutting off the platform to casual viewers by making signing in mandatory to view posts. I think this will hurt them long term, along with their censorship.

Yeah, blocking sunlight is fucking insane. It would kill plants, crops, many animals, solar energy, blacks would be fucked from lack of vitamin d, wait, nevermind, it would work.

Manmade climate change is a pseudoscientific doomsday cult. The cult's propaganda is used for financial and political purposes.

>twitard doesn't know he can't bump his own threads

I've been blasting out pro-trucker freedom posts all week, fuck the twitter globohomos

It's like they really do want to kill everyone

HAPPENING!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=WlRMLZRBq6U

>Operation: Dark Sky

The most effective way to protect the environment is an indigenous European ethnoworld.

>financial stuff
hodl ape squad! totally not being played by institutions and glowniggers! nope!

It would help get rid of niggers though. They'd have no vitamin D and start dropping from diseases.

It IS psychotic bullshit. Turn your method into the Socratic method. Instead of pointing out their illogical and psychopathy, ask innocent, logical questions which only lead to logical answers.

lel the "hodl Im gonna ape in!" guys are idiots. And ya crypto is manipulated but it's the best chance we've got. Also crypto is what gave me the freedom to be shitposting on Any Forums at 11am with absolutely no worry about my financial future

ell emm ayy ooo leaf

Mr Burns already did it.

Cancelled for antisemitism

that's just a way for depopulation. once they block the sun for a few years most people will be dead and they will rebuild.

Based.

That's why the US together with the UK wants to start WW3.

If experts say it and repeat it, the normies will repeat it too, as if it were their own idea, no matter how retarded

zamn jews really be vampires fr fr no cap

*Dark Storm
It was the first thing I thought of as well

Based.

youtube.com/watch?v=eyTH2GOs0-Y

Isn't that something mister burns did

Vampires hate the sun.

They want to remove vitamin D from people.
This is how they control most of the darker skinned people in colder climate cities.
6000 IU of vitamin D a day (minimum) is required

Revelation 8:12

King James Bible
And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the
moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

it will happen, but not by them

Just don’t use the foul language and you’ll be fine you edge lord. I agree it is fucking insane, but normies cannot handle such foul language.

I dont think you should be banned for saying that stuff even if u called them niggers nor legal ripercussions but by the same token i support them tweeting such a "psychotic" idea, since it's just that, an hyphotesis. And by the same token of niggers i think the same of those articles that argue that child sex is moral.
I dont like speech to be limited, that's it.

>I'm kind of a Any Forums tourist from Any Forums
go back cryptard

Attached: 1641745662134.png (539x495, 126.18K)

simpsons prediction

>they are not wrong..

Attached: 1627950937392.png (687x757, 64.79K)

But this board is the best during happenings

Amen!

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8

Also, Any Forums is probably the board most inline with Any Forums's views, we could be an extremely strong, well bankrolled ally if you let us. Who do think were the ones sending tens of thousands to the trucker convoy lol? If Any Forums wants something done, they throw money at the problem until it happens

Finally an OP who might not be a total raging faggot.

Attached: apu_thirsty.jpg (479x382, 34.35K)

they are and so are you
your time is over

This reminds me of those Asimov's novel about how humans decided to live inside cities and only have artificial light, caves of steel and the fear of going outside cities and seeing the sun.

Unfortunately, yes. It's the whole premise behind chemtrails. They aim to increase the earth's "lebido" (idk spelling)

>in the wrong
impotent rage

if this ever goes through it will become hell to live on earth. holy fuck, blocking the fucking sun? what the actual fuck.