Why do retards think that vaccines change you for life ?

Why do retards think that vaccines change you for life ?
If there is anything bad in the vaccine your body processes it and expels it just like anything else.

Attached: COVID-19 Vaccine-iStock.jpg (549x366, 99.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.12.12.422516v1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is beyond smooth brain, you're encroaching on no brain

No it’s just 2022 and the only that sells anymore is outrage culture

Because it's not a vaccine, it's a gene therapy. What does that even mean? Use your critical thinking skills maybe?

wow you are stupid if you think people will believe you, I posted this to make you feel bad about yourself

Just expel the bad mRNA, I bet that would work.

Of course they don't, unless they contain some completely avant-garde technology we cant even imaginé.
It's not, it's just an unsafe and uneffective product made to make billions about governments being assholes and not wanting yo admit they locked us for nothing.
They're pushing all the boosters to proffit off It as much as posible.
Either way it's too risky to get It to save myself from a flu.

There are substances which stay for Life though, e.g. mercurium.

>gene therapy
>mRNA

How did you tards know for sure that it messes with those things ?

You’re either legitimately retarded or a troll.

Wow so do harmless vitamins
Haha. Your both retarded.

Attached: IMG_20220202_115209.jpg (2048x1536, 640.06K)

Kikes aren't forcing people to take vitamins though are they?

Had my second Pfizer shot 2 days ago and literally nothing happened lol

So did i nothing happened. Right wing people are pussies and will never do anything.
Just keep saying everything is bad online and never do anything.
Just keep making up that little things are bad like vaccines. Instead of taking care of bigger problems.

no

Attached: noack.png (1642x9892, 2.63M)

Nobody has any idea what is in it or what it will do long term and nobody cares because everyone who took it did so voluntarily while signing away their right to damages. Based on what I have seen I suspect the main ingredient is cancer seeds.

Other people might have died from it. But im not going to.
I want to say that vaccines from birth make you retarded and have autism. Only because i dont get laid.
And also because i want more energy and want to be more extroverted. Be stronger and do better in school.

My mind is not for rent to any god or government

Politics is treachery
Religion is brainwashing

War is peace
Freedom is slavery
Ignorance is strength

nobody knows what is in the fucking "vaccine" they give different stuff to diifferent people for laughs. dont know dont care its garbage and it does not even work anyone who took it is like they are wearing a badge that says they are an idiot. if you are scared of a cold you are a fag and a pussy and deserve to be dead. wtf.

Why do retards think a vaccine is even necessary when symptoms include absolutely no symptoms? What is a disease that causes no dis-ease?
Vax talk is utter pointless. Its all fake and gay.

If the shit worked the Omicron wave would have never happened.

Because it integrates into your DNA via reverse transcriptase.

biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.12.12.422516v1

Its just how like they say coca cola can clean car battery acid. And mcdonalds food how it never rots. So they think your body cant handle it but it really can. Same with those stupid razor blades.

I refuse to get a vaccine until all 7 billion POC go first. Not all hero's wear capes user

Meds

>Nobody has any idea what is in it
Why do you retards STILL try to peddle this shit? The information is out there freely available to anyone. You can literally just google it and see every single ingredient that's in them.

You're such uneducated retarded inbreds in America that it's fucking hard to believe you people are even real.