US MIL DATABASE EXPOSES VAX ADVERSE EFFECTS

Revealed recently by an attorney in a panel discussion held by a US Senator on COVID-19, longitudinal data from DMED on US active duty service members from the year 2021 show a marked rise (often 300-500%) in many categories of injuries and diseases:

Some of the stats (over a 5 year average):
Miscarriages up 306%
Acute Myocarditis up 285%
Pulmonary Embolism up 467%
HIV cases up 590%
Chest pain reports up 1529%

DMED, the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database, is similar to VAERS but only for tracking active DOD personnel, and only medical providers can submit records. Active duty DOD personnel are on average younger and in better physical health than the rest of the population.

Video showing the DMED past the login wall by the military whistleblower group Terminal CWO:
trmlx.com/vaccine-injuries-in-the-dod-and-the-attempted-cover-up/

Screenshots in PDF format:
oga.trmlx.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/DMED_Report_-_26JAN22.pdf

Attorney Thomas Renz listing some of the observations in a panel discussion held by Senator Ron Johnson @ 4:52:50
rumble.com/vt62y6-covid-19-a-second-opinion.html

Senator Ron Johnson's highlight reel of that 5+ hour panel discussion:
youtube.com/watch?v=9jMONZMuS2U
JANNIES DON'T WANT THIS ONE TO STAY UP

yeeted threads:

fresh today:

Attached: forfree3.jpg (1170x1266, 348.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/factchecks/2022/jan/31/instagram-posts/numbers-were-based-faulty-data-military-spokespers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Bump

Attached: vacc5.jpg (768x614, 62.87K)

also see this thread which the yannies didn't yeet immediately

Attached: 1643816048919.jpg (1000x418, 170.81K)

something further to consider: this database vs VAERS

it definitively proves that VAERS is massively underrreported

either that or there's something different about US mil vs the general population

THE TRAGIC EFFECTS OF COVID

DID YOU KNOW COVID IS A CHINESE LAB VIRUS FROM THE WUHAN INSTITUTE OF VIROLOGY WHICH IS OWNED BY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT AND WORKS HAND IN HAND WITH THE CHINESE MILITARY ON CHINESE BIOWEAPON PROGRAMS

Attached: 1481021888515.jpg (582x573, 72.55K)

Any minimally sane person predicted this.

>On active duty service members
>Miscarriages
I already knew, but thanks for reminding me that our military is a complete joke.

Attached: 1545101594305.png (700x700, 7.07K)

Bump, fuck Jannies

yes. I am crazy enough to avoid jabberwocking.

BROS OH NO

WE'VE BEEN DEBOONKED

politifact.com/factchecks/2022/jan/31/instagram-posts/numbers-were-based-faulty-data-military-spokespers/

Attached: 1642110199619.jpg (715x1024, 75.36K)

>But Peter Graves, spokesperson for the Defense Health Agency’s Armed Forces Surveillance Division, told PolitiFact by email that "in response to concerns mentioned in news reports" the division reviewed data in the DMED "and found that the data was incorrect for the years 2016-2020."

DEBOONKED

And with his vorpal blade went
Snicker snack!
Snicker snack!

Antivax virgin chuds still spamming retarded fake news.

Really, why is that? They simply were not collecting data? What then is the correct data?
Why are France and Germany reporting similar increases in myocarditis?
Graves is full of it.

heres the bottom line. never took this shit never will. yet all these fools who took it are worse off than i am. now they have to worry for years what was in it plus they can still catch a cold. this was the biggest IQ test in world history and 75% of americans failed with flying colors. avery person who bragged publicly about getting it now has a badge of stupidity for everyone to see. the user and fren and autist and incel on pol are the smartest we never took it. we win.

Attached: 1630019929280m.jpg (722x1024, 53.34K)

>Senator Ron Johnson's highlight reel of that 5+ hour panel discussion
so what's up with that? how come nobody is talking about it?

i didnt get the vaxx because it fucks you up. unfortunately so does this omicron shit, even if youve already had an earlier "iteration" of the bioweapon....
there's no way out.

omicron is a cold memeflag kike

uhh, do you chuds even understand? sure, there are deadly, irreversible side effects from taking the vaccine. sure, the baby my wife was going to have with her boyfriend was a stillbirth. sure, i haven't been able to move the left side of my face for 8 months.
but do you know what's worse? getting covid. i mean, i did end up getting it, my wife got it and has been in the hospital for 4 months because now she's immuno-compromised. but could you imagine how much worse this all would have been if we weren't vaccinated and boosted?
get the shot, save your live and maybe the live of others.

rumor has it, psaki gets a new freckle every time someone cums thinking of her milkies

Why would the data be correct for 2021, but not for 2016 - 2020? No reason is provided.
That makes no sense.

Attached: 68C9615E-DA77-425C-89B0-F2235BA1E895.jpg (724x492, 110.87K)