Why do white men waste their time as wageslaves in a country that treats them like a disease when you can be treated...

why do white men waste their time as wageslaves in a country that treats them like a disease when you can be treated like royalty and make six figures teaching in asia?

Attached: gw3oitqgcwt71.png (750x1102, 273.26K)

I dont work lol

That doesn't seem like it'd be worth spending time around Asians

Attached: animesucks.png (986x1420, 2.25M)

6 figures in asia? Very unlikely. Almost every job in the US pays higher.

Asia is a shithole

This is untrue. Those jobs don't pay shit unless you are a private tutor for a rich kid

everything posted on r/antiwork is a made up story

thread over

Its in the white mans blood, DNA to work 24/7 , to throw away his life to make sure a system is functioning perfectly. even if its a jew system. if its at his own determint

>$80 an hour to teach a 10 year old english

Attached: gtuv6ybz05d81.jpg (1200x1482, 114.26K)

>my wife is chinese

Why so many white men getting with ugly asians?
In brooklyn I see it all the time, lots of above average white guys with really ugly chinese girls

Why don’t you go the fuck back to r*ddit you embarrassing cocksucker

Teaching English in China is no more. The government is shutting down the schools to stop foreign influence.

Yellow fever is mutating

Attached: laowhy86.jpg (680x731, 61.08K)

it's not a 8hr shift everyday you'll have like 3 students at best for an hour each a week mode likely.

most white guys can't tell the difference between the beautiful ones and the uglies and so go with the first desperate noodle that throws herself at him
most of this stuff was under the table anyway plus there's other countries like vietnam. you shouldn't marry seamonkeys tho

Attached: 27423.jpg (948x617, 96.52K)

$120,000 a year after tax for teaching in China is a complete fantasy.

Why do Ameritrannies always lie?

Wait they send the girl to your house? AND you get paid? Shut up and pay me.

You the kazakh sex tourist?

>uses $
>not £
Mutt LARPing as bong.

>Posted on leddit so must be true

Attached: 973.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

do you have to speak chineses? or can you teach them using pictures and shit?lol