You are a jewish demon

If you post "buzzwords", "memes", "reaction faces", and quote "pop culture" you are a retarded niggerized jewish demon.
You are a braindead husk that seeks to participate in consensus so you copy anything you see spammed often enough, trying to fit in, but you're so fucking retarded you don't realize that bots and propaganda agents created all that stuff.
You have no connection to reality, your life is completely pointless.
You have nothing to express and no way to express it even if you did.
You weren't born from love, you were forced into existence by jewish will, a mistake of your retarded parents' lust, a pointless creation destined to be a demonic slave with the sole purpose to sabotage any real humans around you.

That's why you copy inauthentic symbols from jewish propaganda and spam them everywhere.
You want to "fit in" but you're too retarded to know what's human and authentic so you just copy anything you see in your environment regardless of what it means objectively.

christianity, "buzzwords", "memes", "reaction faces", etc. are all demonic devices to enslave your mind. They're like spells demons try to cast on you to drag you into their hell.
All those things are meaningless distractions that remove your soul.

Burn all demons to death.

Attached: burning execution.webm (700x394, 2.68M)

>You are a braindead husk that seeks to participate in consensus so you copy anything you see spammed often enough, trying to fit in, but you're so fucking retarded you don't realize that bots and propaganda agents created all that stuff.

Attached: 594692-middle.png (900x873, 328.24K)

Attached: 1437903325388.gif (209x193, 109.06K)

I hate jews. But are you gonna still call me a kike demon despite not being one? The EDOMITES deserve to be gassed. If you disagree, you are the kike demon.

Attached: 1643757026677.png (224x273, 110.91K)

Why do you keep reposting this retarded meme every day?

I like observational posts, I think they’re the best. Threads like these are pretty cool.

>this thread again

>Free UCLA education

Attached: 1624459083455.png (600x450, 288.54K)

This is a demon. Demons are incapable of conversation. Instead they engage in ego displays on behalf of their jewish masters, promoting jewish authoritarianism.

You are becoming agitated

The retard kike demon cannot describe anything it perceives.
It simply references the judgements given by its master - it assumes everything it believes is "consensus" and anyone who disagrees isn't "real" since all it knows is its cult.
That's why it only speaks in scripted phrases - it's appealing to consensus, it refuses to take any chance at being "wrong", so it uses phrases it sees often in association with its preferred stimulus - usually its fake social botnets (like Any Forums, twitter, facebook, etc.) or other electronic entertainment.

I agree concerning pop culture, I do not agree concerning memes. If you watch television or listen to radio you're a golem. I personally spend my time on Any Forums and reading books or listening to audiobooks.

Rent free, goyim

I don't think you have much to say, your op demonstrated that much.

>NONONO the jewish media I like is high brow and sophisticated and A-okay

herb that grows in fields

this slidethread comes around every few hours. It's a bot.

In good news kike Jeff Zucker resigned from the Coddling Niggers Network.

Attached: wolf cnn.jpg (507x700, 95.7K)

You are a demon kike. You disagreed. You are one.
SNEED.

If Jews aren’t white then why is there skin white and pale

The niggerkike demon gets stuck on just a few ideas that it copies. It obsesses about these few ideas and tries to propagate them constantly. It tries to shove them in anywhere and everywhere regardless of context.

The Jew hates the meme
Shut up Jew

It's a shame you're a christcuck because I agree with most of this post.
>muh demons

Because he is a kike posting from a kike boiler room in kike land
Oh soon to be nuclear ash land

You are a braindead soulless subhuman that just wants to fit into jewish society.
You value only one thing: Being "entertained" with uninterrupted artificial stimulus on demand at any time.
You are a traitor, you do no work for your race, you are a worthless coward that works for the jew.
You are incapable of rational thought or argument.
All you do is virtue signal and masturbate as you brainlessly consume internet content.
Everything you say and do is retarded and a waste of time.

You are nothing but a hindrance to your race, you are the jew's weapon.
Kill yourself.

Didnt you make this same exact thread couple of hours ago? Must have nothing better to do i guess than to pretend you are better than other anons

Jew boy
Your time has come , you will be exterminated

>your life is completely pointless.
>posts on Any Forums

Attached: 1640793658168.jpg (194x157, 10.8K)

Posting "reaction faces" proves you are a schizophrenic braindead subhuman.
You conflate your personal identity with the meme, you use it to represent yourself, you identify as the meme like a tranny identifies as the wrong sex.
You have no personality, soul, or motivation.
You can't even express yourself, you need an artificial product to consume as a substitute for expressing your retarded inhuman emotions.

>If you post "buzzwords", "memes", "reaction faces", and quote "pop culture" you are a retarded niggerized jewish demon.
>You are a braindead husk that seeks to participate in consensus so you copy anything you see spammed often enough, trying to fit in, but you're so fucking retarded you don't realize that bots and propaganda agents created all that stuff.
>You have no connection to reality, your life is completely pointless.
>You have nothing to express and no way to express it even if you did.
>You weren't born from love, you were forced into existence by jewish will, a mistake of your retarded parents' lust, a pointless creation destined to be a demonic slave with the sole purpose to sabotage any real humans around you.

>That's why you copy inauthentic symbols from jewish propaganda and spam them everywhere.
You want to "fit in" but you're too retarded to know what's human and authentic so you just copy anything you see in your environment regardless of what it means objectively.

>christianity, "buzzwords", "memes", "reaction faces", etc. are all demonic devices to enslave your mind. They're like spells demons try to cast on you to drag you into their hell.
>All those things are meaningless distractions that remove your soul.

>Burn all demons to death.

Attached: cover2.jpg (1600x900, 168.17K)

lotta meme buzzwords there my guy, that'll be a yikes from me sweetie...

>you are schizophrenic braindead subhuman
>calls other people demons

Attached: 1612194655068.jpg (400x400, 16.27K)

Whutcha doin', rabbi?

Attached: 1572207278066.jpg (640x694, 268.21K)