Ask Me for Miracle

They tend to happen when I pray for others but never for myself. So hey what do you have to lose, right frens?

What ails you; tell me want you want -- as long as it's in accordance to God's word ofc ;)

Attached: TRUST.jpg (546x751, 95.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b2yCZC3ewPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please let my family survive another year

Just pray God’s will be done for me op

Ask if I can get a little nibble of them Virgin titties yo

Attached: virginmary.jpg (189x267, 8.36K)

I have a job interview coming up next week that I really need. I'm unvaccinated but I just had Covid 2 weeks ago, with evidence of it.

Please make the miracles happen for the OP when OP pray.

White Europe

In the spirit, I will ask for someone else. I’d like my sister in law to have the baby she so desperately wants. Heck, give her twins. Thank you.

Pray for me to finally nut up and make the Holy Grail. Im not joking or being facetious.

Pray my family member's health improves

I want God to speak to me when I'm dreaming. Thank you.

I want the people i love to be healthy and happy

Pray that my family finishes building this house, so that we can move out of this hellhole

I want to be happy

Please let me find a house in which to start a family with my fiancé.

I just want to be happy

Attached: 1629750795292.jpg (680x589, 38.07K)

prelest
youtu.be/b2yCZC3ewPc

This. I will pray for it too

done. It'll take time so pls other frens dont worry I'll get to them

bless you frog :)

pls pray for me to get a friend

done, frens

1 gf pls.

Thank you. She’s my brothers GF if that makes any difference to a sister in law

May God bless you for your kindness and altruism, good user

I would ask you to pray for my health. I suffered an injury to my lower torso which causes me wandering pain, I can never be quite sure whether the pain I feel is 'justified'. Worst of all is when the pain hits the root of my balls and manhood. Repeating to myself that the pain does not come from the veins of those parts is a mantra I barely believe when the pain strikes as it causes real bodily reactions, and this erodes my confidence and comfort in my own body. I had always planned before the pandemic that I could get treatment at a private clinic in neighboring Austria. Instead I cling to the hope that exercise and movement will make it go away

Actually wholesome

I pray for a BIG MONSTER TRUCK.

Attached: 1643153195122.gif (315x240, 1.62M)

What do you want Portugal user? I'll pray for you this evening. Please pray for me to have a loving trad gf at some point.

The complete collapse of the Chinese Communist Party

Based, I pick this one

I want my family to be happy for me to give them a good life with no desire for need or want :]

Based quads

Please pray for my baptism.

done

Dont despair, fren. It'll get better.

I pray for luck OP
My family hasnt been doing so good lately in all sense (Money, happiness, hope) and i hope that your prayers help in that by giving us luck

Attached: 1635749869328.png (177x238, 4.12K)

Based and redpilled wife please

>make up on a nun
haram

Based and Fatimapilled.

Please let me be happy and successful and not such a loser

We are all gonna make it lads

Attached: 1617372741423.png (600x477, 256.02K)

Either for her to get over her narcissism and start talking to me again, to start working on our relationship. Or to give me the strength to turn away and move on, to stop loving her so much

I prayed again just to make sure :)

Dont lose faith, fren. I've prayed for healing

done. Germ will get a qt soon enough :)

>heretical image of nude model pretending to be a nun
bullshit.

ty very much fren. I'd like a second chance at a wagie if that's OK

I just want her to love me.

I hope you are being serious but please pray for my dad to be cured of his illness

Sure, what profession?

I need some good people in my life. And to grow taller.... maybe some money too...

Attached: 1643761149769.jpg (746x541, 38.02K)

Pray for me to overcome my addictions. Thanks user in the name of Jesus

give me 8 figures portfolio so i can actually go out and do something meaningful thank you op and love you god shout out to jesus