Flat earthers BTFO'D

A NASA satellite took a picture of the moon and Earth in one frame. And guess what?
THEY ARE BOTH ROUND HAHAHA
Flat Earthers must feel like big dumb dumbs right now.

Attached: sc8cy5etmbf81.png (1024x768, 775.54K)

>black side of the moon

Damn CGI is good nowadays. I wonder why NASA’s photos of Earth are so different compared to all the other space agencies.

Attached: dome1.webm (600x336, 2.89M)

satanic CGI

CGI as always

*artists rendering but it totally looks like this in the REAL picture*

The perspective ratio here is wrong

I don't care what the Earth looks like...I care what its people look like.

What about this picture? Why is there a ring?

Attached: 1613927816272.png (969x956, 1003.34K)

The Earth is very far from the moon, it would not appear this big, wtf

They take this during an eclipse? lol… such faggots

*this is what it would look like if the earth was round

Probably the lens

Attached: 1640503390049.jpg (600x500, 85.68K)

>NASA

Attached: 423234.png (1189x522, 296.47K)

nigger ive never seen no green offset shadow from the moon. like this shit isnt digital. the satanic technocracy just reconverts that information to view it subjectively as spheroids. we are in a holographic hollow toroidal spacetime fabric that allows all these perceptions to be applicable.

meanwhile

Attached: 1643548549707.webm (1280x520, 2.22M)

Dude, come on that looks so fake, and i'm personally on the fence with the whole flat earth stuff, but even i don't believe that looks real lol.

look at all those stars

dont be like that. its still in erfs atmosphere below the firmament. this is just a weather balloon.

Depends on the zoom...

what the fuck is this picture? The earth would be massive from the surface of the moon

I know it's a joke but people unironically believe shit like this.

ancient astronaut theories should be replaced with much more advanced previous civilisations wiped out by regular cataclysmic events

>because shadows are green
lol try again you faggot nasa

This "photo" is about 5 years old.
Why can't we have daily pictures of Earth?

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-105713_Read Chan.jpg (272x456, 63.13K)

show flag.

Attached: images - 2022-02-02T095339.700.jpg (666x458, 111.41K)

>Why can't we have daily pictures of Earth?
If the public knew the time and position of the camera, they could, for example, shine a laser at it, to conclusively prove whether or not the camera is really photographing earth in realtime.

nasa can't allow that for obvious reasons.

this looks like it was ripped off an early 90s pc videogame cover.

I am sure someone will make a video you can't understand/test which youtube will suggest to explain the obvious discrepancy while making you feel stupid for even thinking something is wrong with these pictures.

Attached: earth_moon.jpg (1147x1076, 410.04K)

She’s flat like your head.

Attached: 83DCE86F-1B18-412E-9495-30FB1D433D86.jpg (900x549, 52.75K)

hmm. does light refract through the firmament. good question.

I think it's supposed to be the sun's glare.

There is a livestream from the ISS that runs 24/7, or at least there used to be.

All I see are 2 flat disks. Nobody said it wasn’t possible to send something above the flat earth/ flat moon system

>live
wanna bet?

This is old, and yeah, it is fake. If you claim it is a photograph and not a doctored image, then please explain how both the moon and the earth are exposed when the moon, being white, would be reflecting more light than the earth. Furthermore, wher is the shadow of the moon being cast on the surface of the earth?

In 2022 only complete morons still believe the catholic/satanic ball urf outer space meme.

Isn't the earth egg shaped and not completely round?

24/7 is actually like 6 hours a day with "connection losses" every hour and then its offline, nice 24/7 stream

>There is a livestream from the ISS that runs 24/7, or at least there used to be.

Wait, wait.... you actually think that's real? What are you like 3 years old? NASA also has a Santa tracker for christmas - also real, right?

You will never convince flat earthers with pictures or videos. A child could computer generate a picture like this.

fuck your slide thread

here's something worth looking at;

>failed geometry in high school

That's no moon..

NORAD has the Santa tracker, not NASA.

Attached: honk.png (1024x768, 831.04K)

>they just contantly produce CGI video feed with current atmospheric conditions and showing exactly the part of the Earth from which you can see ISS fly over your head at the same time
Sure buddy.

Can flat earthers explain one thing to me.

The sun moves above the "flat earth" in a circular motion. So the distance varies greatly. When it rises versus when it is directly overhead, it would have to be significantly closer based on the angles.

Why wouldn't it be SIGNIFICANTLY bigger when it is right overhead?

A blimp so far away it appears just above the horizon would appear as a dot. Above you, it would be massive.

Shadow... You ever stop to think about why solar eclipses, full ones, only exist in a swath that is much smaller than the moons diameter?

That's because the sun is so massively, mind blowing big and bright that only a teeny tiny portion of the moon blocks the light coming from all sides. It's like a lens, focusing a shadow.

You really aren't going to see a full shadow that often. That's why solar eclipses are rare and cool. You could've pondered this yourself but you're a massive tard

globetards are so fucking dumb, don't forget to take your 5th booster shot.

>You will never convince flat earthers with pictures or videos.

People who realize the truth are not "flat earthers", but people who deny the truth and cling to the obviously fake outer space meme are indeed "ball urffers".

Page one of the Bible is quite clear about what the Earth actually is - dry land beneath the firmament. There is no possible interpretation of this text that could construe "spherical mass of rock adrift aimlessly in a black void".

>here's something worth looking at

No, man, nobody cares about your worldly distractions.

Is a worldwide flood a regular cataclysmic event?

Cool

Flat earthers are IDF shills and so are you. Take your garbage to /x/ or /sci/

also,
>literally the flattest looking image imaginible

>NORAD has the Santa tracker, not NASA.
>SANTA IS REAL!!!!!

Calm down, dude. Not all of us are as into fiction as you are.

they claim the sun is much closer than science claims.

wanna bet?
prove it and you win.
i'm not saying you're wrong. i'm saying prove it.
grow up and stop kneejerking like a child.

listen. comprehend. "prove it"
so prove it., no need to get catty.

Stop responding to the IDF.

you've never seen a green flash at sunset?

>failed geometry in high school

Geometry confirms what the Bible says, as does any legitimate science performed in strict adherence to the scientific method.

We're long past the point of fools like you posting low-IQ cuckkit-tier one-liner responses having any sort of merit.