Why did society stop shaming casual sex?

Why did society stop shaming casual sex?

Attached: 1643764586058.jpg (927x1048, 276.39K)

>im not an incel, I'm Sir Isaac Newton!
Love this cope lmao

Attached: 1643058181293.png (244x250, 74.88K)

Maybe. But they weren't spending their time playing videogames and jerking off.

Not everyone can be NikoCHADo AvoCHADo.

FPBP, I'm an incel myself and personally I can't stand narcies who think that, being a loser doesn't make you a genius JFL

POST IT!

Attached: 1618238287437.jpg (1007x1024, 89.38K)

Jesuit subversion.

Attached: 1634529151871.png (402x571, 6.74K)

Incels aren't geniuses, volcels are.

volcels are considered incels now

oH mY, lOoK hOw WoRk iT.

Two faggot men sodomizing each other isn't "sex." It's just sodomy.

because it's the primary tool for power for women.

nikocado had gaysex so i dont think it counts

I touched tomboy pussy at like 8 years old, later incels

Attached: whiteboys.gif (480x540, 1.3M)

Ironically casual sex leads to low birth rates. It’s been promoted hard by elites for the last 60 years to make sure the middle class weakens and doesn’t become more of a nuisance.

it doesnt but normies consider it sex so nikocado the faggot who constantly shits himself on camera while filming his videos will be more respected than your average virgin

The weirdest thing about being a virgin at 34 is just how statistically strange it is. I mean, not one woman in all the time I've been on the planet has ever found be sexually attractive. It's not as if I'm fat, or short, or ugly, or a sperg...But I'm still unattractive.
Then again, at this point there's probably some telepathic or something thing involved where women can sense I am a virgin and just feel absolute disgust then and there.

There is. It's not telepathy but women, being more socially attuned to people than average man, can pick up small things with your mannerisms, body language, and speech that you aren't even aware of. They can sense insecurity around them, desperation to be with them, etc. Likewise, if you can stop giving a shit, they will pick up on that too and that is typically a desirable characteristic to people (assuming youre not too weird).

No...
Please....
HAVE MERCY!

Attached: asap-pepe.gif (498x498, 282.5K)

I don't give a shit any more. I accepted years ago it was never going to happen, when I was 21, but still they just aren't attracted to me. It is strange, but here we are.
Like I said, at this point I'm just left with a strange sense of how weird it all is. But I guess it'll just be a mystery that I'll go to my grave never knowing, like what breasts feel like.

This life of hate wont lead to anything good pal.

u-uuuwaaaa~ OmO i-i let my boifwendu do a cummy cum in my boipuccccwie~!!! and he didn't wear a boicondom 0////0 a-a-am i gonna get fagpreggers now?? 3: i is a too young to be a boimother >///< c-c-can i getsies a boibortion? uwu c-can i pay my boinecologist with my boipucccwie-wucie? 0////< p-erhaps i c-could offer him my tasty boimilk uwu o-or m-maybe i'll ask if he will accept a pint of my sticky boisyrup instead UwU

Attached: Average Mods.jpg (400x412, 47.23K)

Attached: 60416b642824c.jpg (400x400, 19.61K)

hell yeah brother lemme have a sip

please just for the love of god get some pussy

Attached: 17f.jpg (320x349, 14.92K)

>society
you're not referencing society as most rightfully hold negative view towards others who do it. Note "towards others".

Nah, ain't gonna happen for some men. I'm starting to believe in pre-destination. I was never going to be with a woman in any capacity no matter what. I wasn't denied anything because I was never going to get it in the first place, I'm not "missing out" because it was never an option or available to begin with.
At this point, I'm just filled with confusion, the jealousy, then rage, then sadness, gone a while ago.

Women are horrible judges of character and tricked by psychos on the daily wtf they're not psychic lmao

incel superstitions are hilarious not gonna lie!

Why not get a prostitute

Women ruin literally everything now. You're better off.

It started with (((senfield)))

How much of the 'society shamed casual sex' stuff is biased by the fact that people who could write were less into casual sex? Like, I feel like the plebs would be having casual sex a lot more in most time periods.

So are you saying you've never even tried? what the fuck

It's quite literally a numbers game
Every 'no' in closer to the one who says 'yes'

The odds of you meeting an available woman, where you're both attracted to each other, by chance is low.
You have to actively improve those odds

Make eye contact, smile, say 'Hey'
Women fuck ugly guys all the time

t. Married introvert

nicks a faggot who probably needs diapers now. kys op