I made a fool of myself

My friend was meeting a Rothschild, so I told him all about the Jewish control of America and he said to me,

"You've never spoken to a Jew have you? They are intelligent."

He was right. I have never met a Jew. Then I told him about NXIVM and their connections to the Bronfmans and he said "Dude, these businessmen are way too busy to be doing shit like human trafficking."

He was right.

How do I even respond? He has personal experience with the Jews and knows that they represent most of the elite because they are actually intelligent. No conspiracy whatsoever.

He also met with a Hollywood executive who is making business offers and asked if I wanted in. I said Hell Yes!

Thanks Any Forums, now my friend thinks I'm retarded.

Attached: scared girl.gif (498x482, 2.39M)

>Jewish Elite
>Busy
>Working

Good one.

>elites?
>doing illegal stuff?
>haha no way bro, theyre too busy working hard haha
youre friend is a moron

Attached: THEY HATE YOU WHITE MAN pic.png (784x1167, 29.81K)

>reddit spacing

then ask your retarded kike loving friend to explain george soros whos constantly getting media attention for his global meddling

>meme flag
>reddit spacing
>anime girl
>pro jew
Do you know where you are?

slide thread.
How many nuclear weapons does Israel have in its control? (any number will do)

>Thanks Any Forums, now my friend thinks I'm retarded.
sure you are

its not necessarily the nukes they have, its the nukes they have within major cities across the west

Attached: israel will always win, samson option.jpg (765x617, 408.8K)

>never spoken to a jew
Are you sure you've ever spoken to anyone before? At the very least, you certainly never spoke to this "friend" of yours...

Normal conversations don't work like that. I don't have all the news sources on my hand and he doesn't have the time to read news articles. He had vague memory of me talking about Epstein awhile back but I couldn't connect it to the Rothschilds without sounding schizo.
He asserted to me that the Rothschilds aren't involved in human trafficking. I tied the Evelyn branch to NXIVM but he said it's a different branch.

>businessmen are busy
Yeah, sure, I've started several businesses, that's a load of horseshit.
I knew one guy who would take two clients and then chew half a bottle of norcs and then pass out in the middle of the day. Claimed to work 70 hours a week.
If having capital didn't lessen workload then there would be no point to having capital.
I actually hate kikes because of how they behaved when I had to do business with them.
I then told youngins like you that kikes fucking suck so you wouldn't suffer.

Dude I am a Jewish gtfo

I don't live in kikeland. My friend is traveling all over the world meeting millionaires and billionaires. Who's more convincing? Some NEET shut in like me or his personal experience?
He's not dumb. That's why the kikes like him. He is open to my conspiracy theories but just doesn't have the time to deal with them.

female hands typed this post

It doesn't work like that? I think your friend strategically interrupts others to limit how they communicate and is a fuckhead for doing so.
If I meet someone and they say 'prove me wrong' and then start setting conditions for how I can do that when it becomes clear to them I am about to, I distance myself from them. I don't need some parasite denigrating me in front of others to aggrandize themselves.

I don't think it's very convincing for me to say "businessmen aren't busy" when he's having business meetings with them every day for the past few days.
He asked if I wanted to join. Should I join or will I be selling my soul?

>they are actually intelligent. No conspiracy whatsoever.
You do realize this is a conspiracy within itself? Have you never read the “International Jew”

>The privileged elite has access to the highest education, they can't be evil
Oh no

Stupidest fucking bait I've seen in a while, conspiracy requires intelligence, but Jews are not intelligent enough to kill and enslave all whom they have planned.

Marketers are scum who use social crutches in place of actual talent. Everything about them is fake. Your friend sounds like a retard, and you sound like an insecure little shit trying to lean on him for security.
Just start doing shit, gain confidence and don't let people talk over you. You aren't 'wrong', your lifestyle is just making you look wrong to retards who don't know any better.

Meetings rarely accomplish anything. I worked in corporate before starting my own business. Meetings are a way to ignore others while shooting the shit and pretending to work. Exactly the same crap lazy workers do with lipstick on it.

>"Dude, these businessmen are way too busy to be doing shit like human trafficking."

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000545670929-e1575755584947-1024x781.jpg (1024x781, 142.95K)

Maybe. I work remotely and am barely getting any money while he's getting tens of thousands of paychecks as gifts.

I agree but I'm trying to convince him. He said his venture is finally starting to get a kick. Would I just be interrupting him if I keep talking about Jewish conspiracies on the side while he's dealing with Jews in real time? Is he safe?

I know but he doesn't know about Weinstein and Epstein.
Do you think he is safe? He is dealing with Hollywood executives.

>They are intelligent."
Intelligent people learn from their mistakes

>gifts
Your friend is a hooker.

Some rich jews have been caught doing really sick, bizarre shit. Some rich gentiles have been caught doing really sick, bizarre shit too. Make of that what you will, I don't have any more answers than you do. Other than maybe it's good to avoid people you know are involved in sick, bizarre shit, or have good reason to believe might be. There's pretty good evidence, even if a lot of it is anecdotal, to believe that rich people are more likely to be involved in human trafficking, fucked-up blood worship cults, etc., than the average middle class or poor person. It is also apparently true that a greater percentage of jewish people are wealthy than gentiles, if you look at the groups separately. Is that a result of having good family values, strong work ethic, garden-variety nepotism, etc., or is something more insidious involved? Who knows? It doesn't hurt to ask questions, regardless

Stop making Meguminfags look bad, faggot OP.

Attached: 1490638872541.jpg (400x400, 30.12K)

>Dude, these businessmen are way too busy to be doing shit like human trafficking."
Epstein. Your friend is shut down.

I wanted to tell him about James Alefantis but pizzagate is way too deep to explain in a 10 minute phone call.

I plan to talk to him about Epstein but he doesn't know.

Attached: alefantis rothschild.jpg (1675x1199, 348.63K)

>"Dude, these businessmen are way too busy to be doing shit like human trafficking."

Attached: chutzpah.jpg (2384x1732, 518.78K)

>Then everyone clapped

>Should I join or will I be selling my soul?
Just join and tell them to kick out all of the fucko's who are responsible for the problems today