Whoopi Goldberg

Well that was a great start to black history month

Attached: V8vJEbOjArFB.png (640x763, 449.9K)

poor whoopi. gased by kikes

Attached: 1643218183758.jpg (427x586, 275.63K)

Niggers are getting to uppity. Kikes are going to have to put their boot down.

bumpp kek

Guess she's just some black history now...

She is done.

Attached: Whoopi.jpg (788x687, 191.63K)

>put their boot down.

Attached: Tread_on_me.jpg (263x192, 9.36K)

She spends over a decade trashing white heterosexual men and black conservatives but got cancel the moment she says anything remotely negative about Jews. Am I understanding this right?

Attached: 1643812387284.jpg (780x500, 78.13K)

This is great, the jews' very own pet negress threw wrench in their propaganda by way of sheer retardation.
>either stand by negress, maintaining the illusion that jews are white at the cost of loosing "much racist nazis" card
>or admit that jews aren't white, thus shattering the view that "jews are just like us" to normie whites.

I honestly can't believe how fast she got jewed. I honestly thought she would get a good goy pass... and the best part is I think she is honestly just a dumb nigger. Like she literally didn't even know it would be controversial because she thought she was allowed to talk shit about white people and she thought it was just about skin colour. Fucking hilarious! Now we just need to use it to our advantage. Black people shouldn't take this. Fuck those cracka jews nigga!

I was just thinking about how this whole thing is actually a much better happening than most might realize.

Modern subverted society, up until now has considered jews and whitey to be the same thing. Now that they have made the distinction clear, won't this make some people who have been fed the anti white propaganda for decades start scratching their heads when they realize that whites aren't the ones in charge?
I mean they will censor a stronk black woman for saying jews are white.
Isnt this going to make normies realize which race is in the position of authority and that it isnt whites by their own admission?

I’m on the Jews side on this one. Fuck Caryn Johnson aka Whoopi nigger. She needs to change her fuckin name back and stop appropriating Jew culture

Attached: B90F5826-87C4-4167-BA39-F4930360E5FE.png (1170x2532, 2.66M)

Its the perfect issue to jew the jews on. We should be pushing back at black people saying how can you let white people speak down to you during your own history month....

No they constantly wax on about how its a religion not a race... can't have it both ways. Its time a black jew wasn't just overcooked!

>but got cancel the moment she says anything remotely negative about Jews. Am I understanding this right?
It wasn't even negative. She just said Hitler didn't focus on Jews because of their race; Jews are white. So she was forced to say Jews are a race and that was the only reason Hitler focused on them. Then she was still put on a two week time out.

Never go against the 6 gorillion, goy

She's been pushing vaxx for two years hard
I don't care what the jews do to her

I feel bad for the hook nosed producer that had to tell her: "Ou vey whoopie if it were my choice you'd still be on the air, but our advertisers over at Weisman&Weisman were not happy about the comments you made about the Merchant's Guild"

Attached: 1643817015767.png (500x315, 54.75K)

She did get the Good Goy Pass - she only got suspended for two weeks. If a White guy said that they'd be fired and probably never have a job again if the lynch mob didn't hunt them down beforehand.