BREAKING: MIDGET KIKE BEN SHAPIRO SAYS FIRE BASED WHOOPI

POST MILKERS

Attached: bsbsbsbs.png (579x316, 30.19K)

JEW FOR CENSORSHIP WHEN THEY SPEAK BADLY OF (((jew))) WOW MUCH SHOCK BIG SURPRISE YOU CAN'T SAY THAT ABOUT THE TRIBE

wait
goldberg
(((GOLDBERG))))
we sure this bitch isn't jewish herself?

Attached: 1603613401650.png (545x589, 410.32K)

jews are white.
jews aren't white.

She is. She converted back in the 80s

Fucking kikes.

What did Gina Carano do besides get too fat to fit into her costume?

Any Forums should be closed and changed into /TWITTERFAGTHREADS/

Attached: MODEST Fashion_ How To Dress COTTAGECORE! _ A feminine lookbook 🍄.webm (640x940, 1.3M)

Why did they lock her out of that bathroom there :(

I agree with Klaven
>What did Gina Carano do besides get too fat to fit into her costume?
Even that is the right move

gross

my daughter ran into my wifes bedroom

It's crazy how fast the kikes have come out of the woodwork to give outright commands to the goy. talk about jewish priviledge

That's a man

Im in love with her user

>facts don't care about your feelings you MUST fire the woman who spoke controversially about my tribe

Attached: 077BA893-4C22-4C2C-9095-14415E789BF7.jpg (498x498, 52.96K)

Jews lack sexual dimorphism compared to white humans.

do you not see those big delicious honking mommy milkers? imagine her spraying you with breastmilk while giving up some of that hot khazar pooty

those milkers would make a dead man cum

I don’t like Ben Shapiro’s Zionist view point. He’s right about cancel culture though. One standard has been shown, time to shut up zhoopi for good.

underrated
from her wiki
>Emma Johnson, thought the family's original surname was "not Jewish enough" for her daughter to become a star.[16] Researcher Henry Louis Gates Jr. found that all of Goldberg's traceable ancestors were African Americans, that she had no known German or Jewish ancestry, and that none of her ancestors were named Goldberg.[12] Results of a DNA test, revealed in the 2006 PBS documentary African American Lives, traced part of her ancestry to the Papel and Bayote people of modern-day Guinea-Bissau. Her admixture test indicates that she is of 92 percent sub-Saharan African origin and of 8 percent European origin.[17]

sounds horrible, but I guess it's fitting for a turbofag to fantasize about having white fluids sprayed all over his body

Yes the boobs and the 'fuck me' lips are what they have going. But that means the men have those creepy thick lips and are tiny little goblins into cuckoldry.