Is a mutiny going to happen or not then?

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1488902776931430408

Attached: 1643819492482.jpg (1080x908, 257.35K)

Nothing ever happens.

Why is that, German user?

Attached: 1643819640249.jpg (1202x1022, 142.19K)

Might as well

Attached: 1620051377855.png (466x700, 403.48K)

Bc it's a meme, blasphemous Hindu user.

Wasn't this a headline, like, 6 moths ago?

>government handout niggers
>mutiny
nope

>muttiny
i said months ago when i first heard about the mandates for the military that i would be SHOCKED at anything less than 90% compliance rates

modern "soldiers" are all larpers who didnt know what else to do, didnt want to go to college, and thought getting paid to workout and larp call of duty irl sounded cool

Attached: final_61e92857dc5da5017c929540_719099.gif (526x350, 3.77M)

>it's finally over
But you cunts with any resolve are fucked

No European is Christian now. You should take it easy. Return to your real natuve religious roots.

>don't get to die for israel in ukraine because of the jab
it's not fair bros

Sorry poo there are no H1-B visas in the US military. If you were to enter the country illegally and sign up they'll probably let you serve

in before vaxxed zogbots dying en masse gets blamed on russia

I'd consider myself agnostic, but I'm sick and tired of all this gay infighting over religion. The jew watches in delight as the cattle spiral into endless disputes about things that are NOT crucial at the moment.

>mfw military zogbot that worked a vaccination site and able to manipulate data
feelsgoodman

>agnostic
youre a faggot

Attached: 1643567310207.jpg (1080x1076, 104.13K)

Why though?

STOP JEOPARDIZING ISRAEL'S SAFETY, YOU FUCKING CHUDS!!!!1

you know what that means you are going to war with Russia very soon.

Again: Nothing ever happens.

well ya because you are a lazy useless drug addict that spends all his life on Any Forums. what else do you expect?

agnosticism and atheism are jewish tricks

not believing in what you want to believe in is much worse

Because Americans are cowards. They only use violence against those who they in their sick heads perceive as lesser such as blacks or poor people.

But when they see their bosses kicking them down, they get down on their knees and lick those boots of every speck of dirt.

Eh, if you've joined the military then you've already signed up to do whatever the government tells you anyway. So this one's not unreasonable.

Why would they revolt? You get like a dozen vaccines when you join the military already, and the US military has always been used for experimental vaccines, check out the history of the anthrax vaccine. They know what they signed up for and if they don't lmao

this is how you know there will never be a draft.

Attached: 1643729361989.png (595x810, 223.97K)

HEH They are literally sending the vaxxtards to the WW3 front lines. Unvaxxed chads will see the war through to celebrate winning it.

do it for israel guys

Nice. No reason to serve a government that wants to poison you with MRNA therapy injections.

>WW3 is not going to happen
>Because of one single lazy useless drug addict on Any Forums.

Makes sense.

I just can't bring myself to believe. I have tried for years. Atheism surely is gay.

this because you dont form little local (competetive to the jewish ones) religious nepotism sects that could outjew the jew
so you are no danger and reduce yourself to merely isolated goy cattle

that's good. Now the truckers can have military support.

this is a bot... lol old news... who care bot...

So did you form one?

>oh no, we won't have to go fight for Israel in the middle east!
>oh no, we won't have to wage war in Ukraine to destroy the evidence of Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and Mittens Romney's corruption!
just imagine being a zogbot. poisoned by your own government and fighting for the criminals and jews who run it. no wonder so many of them are turning into trannies these days, you'd have to be crazy to sign up for that.

Small pox. Japanese encephalitis. Anthrax. Covid. I’m just a walking test subject at this point. At least I get free subpar healthcare.

fucking cancerous midwit

Attached: SmartSelect_20220202-090703_Chrome.gif (320x188, 3.42M)