When are you gamers going to apologise ?

Attached: 1643817699438.png (1368x2048, 1.67M)

do they say thank you to the white programmers and developers?

>Year of Our Lord 2022
>Being a console peasant
>Playing modern video games
NGMI

Let's talk about current nigger history. You know, necklacing, the burning of cities, shooting each other, 13/50.
Also checked, Satan. Truly this is your time.

these replies are fake btw

GAMERGATE WAS ABOUT THIS SJW CANCER BEING FORCED ONTO GAMERS BY COLLUSION

Attached: 1637571476443.jpg (750x758, 95.86K)

Thanks user, I can’t tell anymore. I wouldn’t be surprised if these retarded social media departments got the green light to post like a snide catty 14 year old white girl.

>>Playing modern video games
THis

>Black, good
>White, bad
Why is the world like this?

Attached: 1610025714202.png (657x527, 44.96K)

>Black devs

Literally only japs make good games anymore. Also these consoles have like 2 games each

>buying a system you can't modify or put CFW on
Get a PS2 or original Xbox, put a giant HDD in it, load it up with hundreds of games.

Faggots that need decked hard.

Do you really need a month you faggot?

ngl seth got wrecked

escape from tarkov is good plus basically anything made by racist french or slav devs.

Faggots

its acceptable to hate on men and whites. all else is faux pax. getting sleepy..

SETH WILL JUST GO TO NINTENDO

Attached: 1596806187408.jpg (1200x900, 134.59K)

>mfw watermelon colors

Attached: 1642530327173.gif (220x155, 498.06K)

>SETH WILL JUST GO TO NINTENDO

smart choice

Attached: seven-pirates-h-limited-edition-706837.18.jpg (640x640, 93.18K)

satan trips.

Tarkov is my fucking lifeblood right now.

Fuck USEC

Is the economy fixed yet ? I gave up on it because fuck having to restart from scratch every few months. I'll play again when the game is finished.

Checked. Is this real? Also who the fuck sill uses a console? Sure gpus are expensive as hell but a good gaming PC can last you as long as you need and be used for productive tasks too. I use my gaming laptop for work and it can run emulators too so if the boys wanna play some beerio kart or beerio party together we can.

This can’t be real
If it is this is just embarrassing

Shhhh Satan, I know your trying hard for white/Asian to develop the melanin virus to extinct niggers. We are not there yet. Ebola had promise but didn't work

It is, unfortunately.

Once ive learned

If it contains big boobs, the story is shit

Its an Universal Rule

Outside of Witcher 3 and Breath of the Wild all the greatest games of all time where made before 2010.

Did a black person ever actually add anything to gaming? I'm pretty sure there are hundreds of thousands of hours of gameplay to enjoy without any influence or work from a black person.

Attached: 1ikdbn49xhk71.jpg (700x692, 41.97K)

Attached: 1643818584595.jpg (1135x614, 110.59K)

Jews

Witcher 3 is literally unplayable, and an insult to tw1 and 2. Only a zoomzoomnigger could possibly handle this shitshow of a (((game))).

there we go

Attached: 1641967435894.webm (576x1024, 2.79M)

Interesting. I can tell the plot will be good.

I only play games made before 2005.

But half are flat so it evens the cow tits out.

nigger was said over xbox live more times than in all of human history combined

>If it contains big boobs, the story is shit

like all the final fantasies? chrono trigger?

Why is the US so centered on nigger culture? Literally nothing else, all they do is embrace the same niggers that create the chaos and violence reigning over the country, wheres the chink or spic appreciation month? what have niggers brought to this world other than chimping and civil unrest?

>apologise
Nigger said wut ?

>Playing modern video games
Seriously wtf is wrong with people?

Checked and keked, just cancelled my Xbox subscriptions

>currently playing ffx no sphere grid or summons
most people are too cukced to take on a challenge like that and cant appreciate a damn good game

Clearly BOTW is far and away the greatest game ever made, but I won't argue with anyone who says it's the Witcher 3.

Attached: Zelda-BOTW-Link-Running.jpg (960x500, 80.79K)

Why do the rouges on lighthouse preferentially target bears?

The witcher 3 is the most overrated piece of shit to come out of the 2010s

We’re not

Das it mane

>Thanks user, I can’t tell anymore.
Ditto.

The thing about niggers is, they are basically all women. You need to constantly give them affirmation of their ‘good’ deeds, or else they will get depressed. It’s because they are weak that they constantly need attention. The white man knows he is strong, powerful, and intelligent thus no need for the white man to constantly beg for attention. This is a definite demoralization tactic, but for whites I believe it just causes anger.

I love Botw but WindWaker HD is the best Zelda game.

[X] ENABLED

Attached: 1616806187408.jpg (1080x216, 14.84K)

btow is good for its own reasons. but it isnt the best game ever. its really fun and i can still play it have fun, but "best game ever," is purely subjective hate to say it. witcher 3 is really good. age of empires 2 is really good. ffx is really good. pokemon heart gold/soul silver is really good. really good games are few and far between, so lets just appreciate all of them, since they are the exception to the rule

>the burning of cities
Is it opposite day?
Oh, I see now

2008 is the best year though
>Dead Space
>Left 4 Dead
>Metal Gear 4

The duality of man

ocarina of time

>The witcher 3 is the most overrated piece of shit to come out of the 2010s

numbers say you are absolutely minority in that bizzare thinking.

yeah makes sense, but the thing is, i just wonder how these doublethinkers think its okay to praise one group but bash another for what boils down to purely arbitrary "reasons" its just odd to me that "people" buy into it in the first place

The tumblr SJW's will never be forgiven for what they did to mt favorite pastime.