The Freedom Truckers movement is a false flag to piss the normies off and make them accept self driving automated...

The Freedom Truckers movement is a false flag to piss the normies off and make them accept self driving automated trucks.

Attached: elonned.jpg (1300x867, 144.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFPirumpuBc
calgary.ctvnews.ca/alberta-highways-used-in-national-study-to-test-automated-truck-convoys-1.5605586
popularmechanics.com/technology/infrastructure/a31135821/localized-ground-penetrating-radar-self-driving-cars-snow/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The opposite. They want self driving cars because they know the power these truckers have over the country.

self driving truck*
fuck all your gay robot automobiles planes trains and electro subs too

Conning people into accepting self-driving automated trucks is way down on the list. I told these people all their "movement" would do is piss off people who would then cry to daddy government to save them. I've been telling you all for months but you just don't listen.

That's exactly what I said. They want self driving trucks because
A. It's cheaper for the corporations
B. Truckers have insane political power if they ever decided to flex it

But normies will not accept self driving trucks atm because they don't think it's safe. But piss them off enough, and start denying them basic foodstuffs and they'll cry out for automated trucks.

Attached: jew in his natural form.jpg (1440x1080, 790.11K)

Self driving trucks are a psy op. It can only work in a cohesive society.

Automated trucks are a meme you retarded meme flag. You'd have to remove every other car on the road to make it happen. That is even harder to make happen than gun control. Also it would drastically increase the cost of roadwork in every country due to the IT needs that would have to be implemented and maintained constantly 24/7 across every country. Also you would need to get rid of all spics and niggers since we literally need people in the trucks even if they were automated just to make sure they don't get robbed constantly.

And the technology isn't even remotely there yet and they found that even with the computer driving the car a human had to be behind the steering wheel to make sure it didn't fuck up. That's why the driverless car debate disappeared. It might not ever get there either.

Lol automated cars cannot work in Canadian weather and would even struggle in states north of the mason-dixon line.

Kek and do you really think truckers will just sit in a corner while these free loot trucks are on the road ?

>You'd have to remove every other car on the road to make it happen.
Not even remotely true. Self driving trucks have crossed America multiple times already.
Here's a video from two years ago of one doing it : youtube.com/watch?v=fFPirumpuBc

This is correct, desu.

It starts with exclusive AI Trucking Lanes that run 24/7 and alleviate accidents, traffic, and improve delivery and reliability ten-fold.

Eventually, this leads to AI lanes for expanded services, until one day, you will need a permit to self-drive on the highway.

Can't fire them all at once, bait them into implosion. Enjoy this gentle breaking of the world, we'll rebuild something much safer for you.

>you will need a permit to self-drive on the highway.
You mean like a driving license, that everybody already needs to drive on the highway? The dastards!

I can't wait for self-driving trucks. I don't have to worry about killing the driver if I want to raid the container

Self driving trucks are a meme and aren't happening nearly as soon as people think. Talk to me when they figure out how to drive on a dark snowy road.

Attached: sanna_marin_02.jpg (1024x876, 149.44K)

Driverless cars are never happening. I've argued this a billion fucking times with you stupid niggers. Kill yourself.

>Lol automated cars cannot work in Canadian weather
calgary.ctvnews.ca/alberta-highways-used-in-national-study-to-test-automated-truck-convoys-1.5605586

>Talk to me when they figure out how to drive on a dark snowy road.
LGPR is a game breaker, literally. With it's use AIs are better on snow than humans are.

popularmechanics.com/technology/infrastructure/a31135821/localized-ground-penetrating-radar-self-driving-cars-snow/

You could raid hundreds of automated trucks a year and it would still be cheaper for the corporations than maintaining a human workforce.
Payroll is almost always companies largest expenses.

retarded take, it's 100% an organic grassroots happening

Autonomous trucks might work in California but until they develop a robot that can get out of the truck and throw snow chains on and off the tires it will never work in Canada.
>t. Canadian trucker

Agreed. I don't think any of that stuff will pan out. First, they are not that competent. Tech has been stagnant for the past 8 years. Ingenuity and creativity is becoming extremely rare the more that evil advances.

The bad part, though, is they might try to push it out anyway even though it is not ready and it will cause large number of accidents and death.