"ALTERNATIVE" media

Do people understand that all sites like Rumble, Bitchute will eventually become same as YouTube as they grow? First their investors will start pressuring them, later it will be globohomo forced laws against "hate speech". Basically people are just running and will eventually corner themselves on some shady forums that will be labeled by kikes as "nazi forum" etc.
Is there some solution for this?

Attached: bitchute-moment.jpg (709x309, 90.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Videos4Truth:4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes gas the kikes

Don't use the internet and shitpost irl.

>Do people understand that all sites like Rumble, Bitchute will eventually become same as YouTube as they grow?
yeah.

i wonder how many idiots on here realize how much shit is deleted from buttchute daily.

i just gave up and started hosting all my videos on mega since i know nobody will deleted them or call law enforcement because i put a nasheed over a movie scene or whatever.

So we should just give up?
Fuck that

if that happens then stop using them. i guess the point of your thread is to stop using them now, right 1pbtid kike?

Attached: 1643165241601.jpg (733x499, 93.1K)

Delete and reupload.

It’s really kind of creepy how some nasheeds used in memes were just mega banned off whole sites.

First of all it's because of your country local laws, second cometitions is always healty, youtube monopoly was the main reason they afford to fuck their users over.

What happened to martinez?

So. When the Boomer corporate media arrives, we make a new platform

Yes, we understand that.
That's why you have to always check out how they are doing. Look at GETTR, which is now kicking out conservatives and welcomming SPLC leftists.
The moment they start pandering to the enemy, or doing a "compromise", you have to leave.
There are also exceptions. Gab is fine.
>that will be labeled by kikes as "nazi forum" etc.
Yes, if they can't influence it, it is "nazi". Just don't care what your enemy thinks.

no, but it would be much better to regulate big corporations and their censorship and not to just run away. But it's pretty hard to accomplish as most politicians are bought by these corporations and most elections in the world are completely fraudulent

Attached: 1630254774129.jpg (737x727, 149.6K)

yes its an eternal cycle

What is a good site to host video files on a server you can then have a player on your personal website load?

odysee.com/@Videos4Truth:4

Odysee is uncompromised for now.

*competition

>on mega since i know nobody will deleted them
well if it's a private folder. Otherwise the can can be deleted if someone starts REEEing.
The real hell will come when operating systems will start to delete stuff from your PC, mainstream shit like windows or Mac (windows is already trying to do some control of your files, just like Iphones). And it's pretty hard to get used to Linux and many features are not supported.

Attached: E9ZVgWZWQAAIqhk.jpg (1170x1093, 85.58K)

>using Kikechute

Attached: 1d9a3856526e98a62f198a84525b40a41ceeb98d5c04e12d9dfbf9ef7b05ac97.gif (268x268, 1.93M)

Its like that south park walmart episode.
>People buy at walmart
>wlamart becomes too powerfull
>people destroy walmart
>people buy at other store
>other store becomes too powerfull
>people destory pther store
>etc

Attached: 179660.jpg (960x540, 64.52K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
GO BACK TO JERKING YOUR MUTILATED. MICROCOCK TO 'JEWS LOVE BLACK COCK' JEWISH INCEL.

Brainlet take, just more demoralization "if we do anything, jews will just take it from us and make it shit."

Why are you letting them do it, user? Jews are trying to do it to tabletop gaming, infiltrating Games Workshop, anime & manga, trying to bully japanese devs and studios into censoring cute and sexy girls, lying to them saying nobody wants to see sexy women, mistranslating and propagandizing japanese visual novels, games and anime, or trying to pressure them with 'global standards' or apply financial pressure by denying credit cards are on the day of Comiket (comic market) They've done it to comic books in movies in the western world, and ruined world of warcraft, go to Any Forums and check out the soul threads and people pissed and complaining about shit "games" coming out.

Stand up, and take back what is yours. You're not going to let a weak, syphillis-riddled, mentally retarded jew take what is yours, are you?

Odysee is a succssful example.
They didn't try to be a "free speech youtube alternative", they just want to be a video sharing platform for gamers.

I think the main mistake that we make again and again is that we look for "alternative to x", rather than just making our own thing.

Never care what the enemy thinks.

kill those buying politicians and lobbists. Buy those politicians and lobbyists.

I have no clue who runs odysee. But redpills on jews is allowed so it's actually free speech. When that channel is removed, it's over for odysee.

>Is there some solution for this?
Yes, it's called PeerTube. Power users host their own instances which normie users make accounts at. Then all the instances are federated together like email servers so you only need one user account to search and post comments on any other federated instance, like any centralized video website. Videos are also served out using webtorrent like bitchute so it's cheaper for individuals to host.
Literally solved the problem years ago but the same mentality of normie fuckers not switching to GNU/Linux or becoming even slightly tech literate and the stockholm syndrome of sucking off big tech botnets will never end. It doesn't matter how identical, how user friendly or how technically superior you make it, the majority of the population (NPCs) want to be centrally controlled.

Attached: peertube_logo.png (800x600, 9.71K)

Why do you hide your location, Aussie?