HAPPENING: CNN President RESIGNS IMMEDIATELY Over Relationship With Collegue

>Zucker said in a memo, "As part of the investigation into Chris Cuomo's tenure at CNN, I was asked about a consensual relationship with my closest colleague, someone I have worked with for more than 20 years. I acknowledged the relationship evolved in recent years. I was required to disclose it when it began but I didn't. I was wrong. As a result, I am resigning today."
cnn.com/2022/02/02/media/jeff-zucker-cnn/index.html

Attached: JEFF-ZUCKER.jpg (859x721, 82.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/01/12/cnn-sees-ratings-dive-by-90-from-2021-coverage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its ogre

Attached: amazin.jpg (1280x720, 56.7K)

CNN being CNNed it's just delicious

Attached: 1496333491614.jpg (400x250, 24.15K)

i wonder what the real reason is.

Fake

this. big deal, so he fucked someone from work. who hasn't?

The guy at Fox news who called this months ago will be happy

So... 20 years too late?

Attached: a cait breev.jpg (1394x1972, 1.39M)

now you're asking the right questions detective
even if he was banging a dude it wouldn't be a scandal.

What a great way out of a contract with a failing network.

Attached: 1614876029679.jpg (557x700, 92.75K)

There has been a rumor going around that Discovery has been wanting to do some major changes to CNN after the merger. This could be interesting.

nypost.com/2022/01/12/cnn-sees-ratings-dive-by-90-from-2021-coverage/

I was surprised they didn't just shut down after this news came out, how do your ratings drop almost 100%?

He molested a kid or is going down for a super electric who molested a kid.

honestly, a white (or even white jew) 40+ heterosexual male having had consensual intercourse with an adult woman... if the fuckers want to get you, even this can be pretty dangerous in clown world.

Attached: dogmelt.gif (411x312, 3.91M)

It's a cover for being a pedo like rest of his colleagues.

Biden is dropping under 40% approval.

bullshit cover, they like to cycle the most corrupt cronies out of the spotlight cause they are the ones that made risky plays.

>more than 20 years
>Zucker became president of CNN Worldwide on January 1, 2013
>9 years
something (literally) isn't adding up here

That's the reason? Fucking kek. He is the most incompetent CEO ever that existed and he gets fired because he had sex? The West is finished guys.

There are other positions besides president

that nigger is at a low 20% without all the shilling and basically youre retardedp

VERY fucking based, the kek timeline shift thread last night must have worked.

For Fredo

Attached: AragornRtok.jpg (1591x795, 151.13K)

He got fired because he destroyed CNN obv

relationship is a bogus cover story for being fired, happens all the time
t.corporate lawyer

it was probably a child knowing cnn, the cabal of nicklenosed diddling kikes

It's not the reason, it's damage control. Better for it to look like it was because of a personal indiscretion than because the company itself is failing.

tell us your dumbest story now. go

have a lawyer friend that i buy drinks to get him drunk so he talks about utterly retarded laughable shit clowns do

so how long before we find out the pharma connection in this "affair"? I believe this will be a classic case of Kompromat

thank you sers

Maybe they are all getting conveniently exposed so the spot light is not on then when they flee to new Zealand.

It's hilarious to me that these people would rather be labeled as sexual preverts than poor businessmen.
Such an odd infatuation with money. I wonder if there's some religious or ethnic link between all of them.

Attached: colonel-bat-guano-1498593-normal.jpg (355x500, 30.14K)

More like
>The share holders of CNN's parents company were unhappy with me for sinking CNN's ratings into the gutter and costing them money so that I could engage in my own personal vendetta against Trump and working class white people.

Reminder the Trump curse is undefeated

Attached: 1637147473809.jpg (7158x5890, 3.97M)

Yeah they're all white...

Whoopi White

Good.

Attached: scared.png (854x848, 805.79K)