Freedumb Fascists BTFO

Attached: freedom.jpg (828x808, 146.5K)

HONK

It's pretty amazing they can type this an not recognize the contradiction

Kike

Faggot

What freedoms have you lost? I'll wait.

>I'm not being held captive I sucked my captors cock now he let's do whatever I want as long as I occasionally suck it

>What freedoms have you lost?
None, I'm on Texas. I only live in 1st world counties.

the essence of a freedom is like a kingdom. if a kingdom is a place where the laws rules and statutes are such that they maintain and perpetuate the authority of the king, then a freedom is a place where the laws rules and statutes maintain and perpetuate the unbound status of free men. what we see occurring during scamdemic is a violation of the essence of a freedom, where the laws rules and statutes implemented by free men are not maintaining and perpetuating the unbound status of said free men

>I only live in 1st world counties.
>I'm on Texas
I'm sorry...

its not about losing "freedoms", its about violating the essence of living IN a Freedom. if you do something to undermine the kingdom, like say attempt to usurp the throne, you will most likely be met with punishment. the king hasnt lost his authority its just that someone attempted to violate the kingdom.
likewise ruling, governing, or behaving in a way that violates the freedom should also be met with punishment

Lol, amazing.

>As a vaccinated person...

Your freedom to travel unimpeded within your own country, your freedom to exchange goods and services for agreed upon currency, your expression of free association is now contingent upon a shot or shots containing experimental technology. The rights associated with your citizenship have been made conditional based not on a democratic and free vote, but by government mandate.

You're a cuntnow being fucked apart by government BBC.

You stupid fuck. You ever had to show medical proof to watch a movie? KYS

>as a vaccinated person

your mum has lost the freedom to hold in her shit after I destroyed her anus last night

We couldnt bury my Nana

>Fighting for my freedom??? Am I locked up in a cell ? I still have free speech. As a WHITE person, i have the ability to travel. I can go to any restaurant I want since i have my WHITE card. I can go to movies, bars with the same WHITE card. My freedom is quite fine.

How admission to these activities wasn't free, he took a vaccine as price of admission. This isn't freedom, it's a reward for being the governments bitch. This man is not free, far from it.

That "Ken" is probably a government employee who fears the end of gravy train, nothing more.
Trudeau's only real support is like less then 20%, mainly upper middle class boomers from major cities that became affluent from artificial rise in property costs.

right, this will be fun.

Attached: 1632034776339.jpg (715x715, 163.63K)

>"my" freedom is quite fine

Ah another midwit misses the whole point i guess? Obviously if someone doesn't want the vaccine and is being forced to get it with no choice "their" freedom is being trampled upon.

You’re in a cell you cannot see.

> I have my vax card
> I can go to movies, bars with the same card
Not in Ontario
Whether you can eat out or not depends solely on this fat fuck's whims

Attached: file.png (1020x574, 595.83K)

> I can go
> Since I have my vaxx card

is the aids rotting this faggots brain or does he fail to see the irony here kek No, your freedom is not fine.

I hope he dies.

>Don't have freedom in comunism? Just join the nomenklatura upper echelon and with the party card you can do anything, even kill people.

> Slovakia

kek, who are you again?

>Hey, I'm not bothered! Therefore there isn't a problem.

Every single one. Once access to society and the economy is dictated to individuals by the state and enforced with digitally linked ID, then the individual ceases to have agency over his person and is therefore automatically subserviant to whoever controls the digital ID system.

like most morons, he likes the kind of tyranny which he agrees with. He will never consider it legitimate to disagree with his preferred band of tyranny until one day he discovers, to his horror, that his beloved tyrant does something disagreeable. That will be the moment he finally approaches consciousness.

Freedom of movement
Freedom of assembly
Articles 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 (Macron calling people non-citizens), 7, 8, 9, 11.2, 12, 13, 15.1 (see 6), 18, 19, 20, 21.2, 23, 27, 28, 30 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Kek. That's such a great excuse. Why should any one support anything that doesn't affect them?
Things that don't affect me

Gay rights
Trans rights
Black rights
Womens rights
Abortion rights

That's right you can all go fuck yourselves liberals. I'm free so fuck you.

Would you vote to illegalize voting or would you try to see if theyd fake votes about it?

I've lost my freedom to leave the country. As guaranteed by the charter. I've lost the freedom to my security of person through blackmail and coercive action - I work for the Government. The fact they are breaking their own charter is a major concern.

If you cannot understand these basic issues and you just want to 'dunk' on your opposition. You truly are a giga-faggot.

What do you mean i dont have freedom? i follow all the goy rules and i am allowed to consume freely

>After I did what the government demanded I do under threat of removing my liberty, I have freedoms!
Jesus, these people are absolutely fucking nuts

>look I had to take a jab to get my freedoms back but i'm totally free now because i did what they told me to
Face the wall now, Ken.

Attached: 1624501111570.jpg (658x668, 62.53K)

At least his retardation recognizes that vaccinated also spread the virus. I wish we had the crackhead Ford, he'd have the balls to open shit up.

This faggot is allowed to. When his masters change the rules again the dog and pony show start over

Bretty güd bait

Holy shit these "people" have zero self awareness. Death to all vaxxers.