Shittin his pants, he is gonna bitch out huh Any Forums

Attached: download (71).jpg (275x183, 5.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaker.is/high-probability-of-a-major-false-flag-psyop-in-the-ukraine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's undoubtedly sitting quite comfortably in one his villas payed for on the dime of the resources of the nation, and the Russian people.

muttnigger why do you care so much about almost other planet tier politics. you should only care about your containment zone(western hemisphere)

kys bidlo

K cia glownigger
Very organic post
Kys

lil guy is prob so scared, go rub his belly and give him some pets

He knows that the US could crush him alone, let alone the US plus Europe.

why does jewtin think he can keep relying on the squishy fabric of western incels for support? 4d genius or tactical blunder? you decide.

Hohol why can't you do something by yourself at least once? Why do you always claim that someone will do things for you?

fuck you, and fuck your monkey country you wicked lying sack of schizoid nonsense. How about you go get yourself a plane ticket to russia so that you can prostrate yourself before putin's dick.

I'm not from Ukraine, but I support my country helping.

хoхoлc are preparing a false-flag operation
thesaker.is/high-probability-of-a-major-false-flag-psyop-in-the-ukraine/

Attached: fkf0kd10.jpg (1024x1325, 470.71K)

>commie/ex analny fag
Kek

Attached: 2bebd997bde9dfff1f932a0b59c2fba8.jpg (659x643, 68.7K)

lmao

Attached: 1643057473304m.jpg (1024x512, 69.68K)

>t.came here to post rent-free about mutt politics

Putin holds the cards and is not going to be goaded to invade by Biden's hole in brain regime.

Biden bringing the hurt.
Based Biden doing what Trump couldn't.
Proud that such a strong leader is our president.

your mutt subhuman occupational government forced me to learn your subhuman language instead of learning somethign normal liek french or latin in school.

Good. English is the universal language of intelligent people. Most important science is published in English.

You need to double up on lessons faggot because your spelling is atrocious and you reek of picked radishes. Lmaoooo

Glowies gonna glow...

Fun Fact: Americans aren't taking a side in this. Fuck Ukraine and Russia. Thats all have a nice day.