It turns me on knowing that most white males in my country are circumcised...

It turns me on knowing that most white males in my country are circumcised, and no amount of superior upper body strength or muscular endurance will let them experience the pleasure of having intact genitals.

Attached: istockphoto-182149134-1024x1024.jpg (1024x789, 187.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

circumcision.org/how-male-circumcision-harms-women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

same except i'm white

Real men have full penises.

these all look cut you worthless nigger.

Attached: 1511879118863.jpg (1391x2160, 1.04M)

It's not the mutts fault they're cut.
I'd say you're not a real man if you let your son be cut

Imagine caring about another man's penis. Just mind your own cock, lel.

why would they cut it? Covid Covid Covid

Attached: fyuk kiykes.jpg (3924x3922, 2.41M)

Sorry senpai but ever since Medicaid stopped paying for circumcisions, the numbers of boys being circumcised has plummeted.

It's hilarious because it only costs $230 but poor people refuse to spend their own money and cosmetic procedures.

Attached: 1642214497136.jpg (640x480, 117.59K)

They can’t even imagine how fucking amazing it feels to have cock with intact nerve endings. We on the other hand can always rub our cocks on sand paper to know how it feels to be cut.
Holy shit, I love being unmutilated

Attached: 2C7E1850-0E8F-44B1-AAD6-F559BB70F8DB.jpg (774x1024, 148.13K)

Attached: image0-4.png (467x473, 256.53K)

Yeah but they're not mine.

no we understand or don't want to that's why there is so much anger. never getting the full sexual experience and having a thick skinned dick head would make anyone go insane.

Attached: 1641087732083.jpg (1640x1320, 218.77K)

Alaska has never had data available but our rate is insanely low here. One of our two biggest hospitals doesn’t even offer it because the demand was so low.

>calling other men "male"
>homosexual

Attached: NignOg.jpg (596x519, 141.66K)

>no amount of superior upper body strength or muscular endurance will let them experience the pleasure of having multiple orgasms.

Attached: 1563822713720.jpg (1024x682, 148.47K)

woman hate foreskin. Just wait nigger.

so you get turned on thinking about your countrymen's dicks? interesting and very cool, user

Cope.

>It turns me on knowing that most white males in my country are circumcised
Talk to a psychiatrist and ask them if you're gay.

This is the weirdest cope. When erect women can’t even fucking tell. If she can and she’s examining your penis for foreskin she’s seen way too many penises in her life to even matter.

its a fact that circumcised men have a better sexual experience. its been this way in the west for a long time. The only reason this has changed is because they are importing jungle shitskins. Women will have to learn all over again why they prefer a clipped dick.

circumcision.org/how-male-circumcision-harms-women/

>Women who have only had sex with circumcised men may not know what they are missing. According to surveys in the medical literature, women reported that they were significantly more likely to have vaginal dryness during intercourse with circumcised men than genitally intact men. Other things being equal, on a scale of ten, they rated genitally intact men 8.03 and circumcised men 1.81. With circumcised partners, women were less likely to have one or multiple vaginal orgasms, and their circumcised partners were more likely to have a premature ejaculation. Circumcision was also connected with vaginal discomfort. Women were less likely to “really get into it” and more likely to “want to get it over with” if their partner was circumcised.

>The results can be explained. The foreskin, as previously mentioned, is a movable, double-layered sleeve. During intercourse, it glides up and down the penile shaft, reducing friction and retaining vaginal secretions. Without the foreskin, the skin on the penile shaft rubs against the vaginal wall, resulting in friction and increasing the need for artificial lubrication. The circumcised man has less sensitivity and requires deeper and harder thrusting to try to compensate, further increasing the friction.

>With circumcised partners, surveyed women were more likely to feel unappreciated, distanced, disinterested, frustrated, and discontented. When their partners were not circumcised, women were more likely to feel intimate with their partners, relaxed, warmth, mutual satisfaction, and “complete as a woman,” and the greater sexual satisfaction benefited the relationship. To be clear, this does not mean that women cannot have a satisfying emotional and sexual relationship with a circumcised man. Other things being equal, it means that such a relationship may be likely to be even more satisfying if the man were not circumcised.

Attached: dtmz030tx8a31.png (4448x2136, 498.55K)

nigger bullshit. you have invaded our media and information with jungle politics.

You’re the equivalent of a guy who had his legs amputated at birth reeing about how it’s factually better because you don’t ever have to wash your feet.
>B-B-BUT BITCHES LOVE THE SCOOTER
>MOMMY LIKES ME BETTER THIS WAY
>YOU PROBABLY HIT YOIR HEAD ON DOORWAYS HEH LOSER
You just can’t really win this one as a cripple dick. I know what you’re missing out on and you don’t and it’s always gonna be that way lol.

Attached: C896D5F9-2DF7-4B8F-8653-E7944D1B4448.jpg (1170x1017, 681.01K)

>nigger bullshit. you have invaded our media and information with jungle politics.
Niggers and shitskins are more likely to be circumcised. We can indeed conclude that your family is poor and has nigger tier hygiene practices which they (maybe correctly) assumed you would inherit.

>circumcised men have a better sexual experience
Lmao, you copers are funny sometimes.

American women always told me that my dick is the first one that doesn't feel like a fake sex toy. They were also pleasantly surprised that my erection doesn't go away just because I came.
#IntactAchievements nigger

Attached: 1643645715591.jpg (515x484, 49.38K)

No you are basically falling for jungle politics. Nobody cared clipped/non clipped until the internet was flooded with niggers. I personally have had no issue at all having sex and I grew up in a time where most women were grossed out by foreskin. But its not like anybody cared about any of this. Stop letting niggers influence you. Unless you are a nigger than fuck off.

>encouraging jewish blood rituals on Any Forums

Your coping know no bounds. Face what was done to you and admit to it that you were mutilated az your most vulnerable age, and that it was NOT an improvement. Doing so might save your sons from the torture that was inflicted upon you. If you are a man, that is what you will do. If you are a spineless cuck, you will continue to cope and allow your sons to be mutilated as well.

Attached: D__mtsKXYAEYgY1.jpg (810x810, 161.11K)

Why were women discussing foreskin with you at all lmao? Again circumcision is practiced mostly by niggers/sandniggers/Jews. You are not white. You have no basis of comparison to even make the claim that it’s “personal better” it’s quite literally a cope to defend your mutilated chapped stick.

They are going to fuck niggers and muslims whether you are clipped or not dude. Get over yourself.

Because women like clipped cocks. Thats why jews do it. Circumcised men are insatiable when it comes to sex...

Maybe the sloppy coalburning landwhales you’ve gotten it in with. Who cares how many ethnic dicks they’ve taken before you so long as they were all circumcised tho right? Lol

Maybe Jesus will restore a man's foreskin just like Jesus made the blind see and the lame walk. Who knows what is truly possible. I'm serious.

Women can’t tell the difference when you’re erect and if they can and have such a hardline preference how many dudes have they fucked before you to get there?

>insatiable
>can't maintain an erection after orgasm
>early onset erectile dysfunction
cope harder nigger

Attached: 1563473344981.png (1874x1759, 2.33M)