New South Park tonight

Has South Park gone woke beyond recovery? Or can Matt & Trey rekindle the spark that made a politically-incorrect mega successful forever-lasting show till they ran out of ideas and now everyone's sick of it? We'll find out tonight. Don't miss!
SOUTH PARK SEASON 25 premiers tonight 2/2/2022 8:00 PM ET/PT on Comedy Central (I of course will be viewing the magnet version hours in advance through the privacy of VLC media player)

Attached: download - 2022-02-02T100654.793.jpg (2048x1192, 164.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaker.is/high-probability-of-a-major-false-flag-psyop-in-the-ukraine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bro just watch smile frens and rick or whatever it’s called

nice shill post.
even if south park is pozzed I still kinda enjoy watching it.

Stream link?

nah dude. it was a really good run, but they got (((stoned))). the show is now radically pro-authoritarianism now. their last covid special had the same joke about how "the last guy" to be unvaccinated just doesn't give a fuck about killing people. and then of course he gets horrifically murdered. they might manage to redeem themselves, but the show is way down the shitter at this point.

They always said they would take any deal. I think they finally got bought out and that's why half the episodes now are basically "holy shit did you guys watch CNN yesterday too? these anti-vaxxers sure are.. heh.. shellfish huh".

South Park was made by literally elite tranny trust fund kids

Attached: 1640486338898.jpg (634x963, 116.57K)

South Park has been shit ever since they added PC Principal and started doing mulit-episode plot lines
Rick and Morty past season 3 is just lazy degenerative trash
Smile frens is boring and stupid and I don't see how anyone could watch it unless they were smoking copious amounts of marijuana.

Kill yourself cartoon shill

Was PC Principal in the same season or after Trump? That was when it really went downhill, but prior to that it was kinda shit already like the god awful Game of Thrones episode

I used to like watching 3 AM kino but now I hate experimental TV just as much if not more than sterile daytime TV for reinforcing the same worldview and narratives while masquerading as weird outsider entertainment.
Doesn't apply to Rick and Morty but more to strange Adult Swim/Liquid TV kind of content. Civilization is dead and there's nothing left to be meta about.

I think it was the same season that Garrison became Trump. That shit was funny as fuck though I will admit.

It was an okay idea until he won the election IRL and they ended up with no plot and dumped him

хoхoлc are preparing a false-flag operation
thesaker.is/high-probability-of-a-major-false-flag-psyop-in-the-ukraine/

Attached: fkf0kd10.jpg (1024x1325, 470.71K)

this

I was never into shit like
Squidbilles
Metalpocolypse
Mr. Pickles
Super Jail
and all the other late night adult swim shows that looked like they were created by people who dropped way to much acid, but to each their own.

i can't watch anything made after 2010 nor will i watch anything with ads at this point. then again i don't watch that much tv anymore anyways so i don't really care. better things to do in life.

They are on lsd in that pic, this was also before the intense promotion of transgenderism happened in the west.

or the one with the meatball and the talking fries and the milkshake my friend used to watch this shit all the time and id tell to him change the fucking channel

I just play the video games

Attached: 66D5B270-47E3-41D7-B5FB-DE6A1EDA975E.jpg (715x551, 248.06K)

They probably sold their souls for success and have to tow satans line now that it wants to do the end-game of ruining our countries.

>Aqua Teen Hunger Force
I tried watching that recently high as fuck and it was still garbage

They should have made the post pandemic special part 2 as the ending of the series.

>Was PC Principal in the same season or after Trump?
Good question. Trumps election might've triggered this move by satan.

Not after PC princible got canceled

100%

But the same minute they also say that covid was fabricated and that nothing made sense, they even use it in the plot showing how covid variants are not even real and just created to control narratives.

Take the Brak Pill

Attached: tumblr_odrd9kVT6e1vng3jdo1_640.png (585x402, 395.74K)

>priests wearing skirts
youre not thinking big enough user