Can we legalise drugs

Just got sold this for 20£ wtf not worth it and weighs like 0.2gs

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzx0HTCuydg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pfffffffffffffffffft lmao

Even if legalized, UK weed will still be shite. Never smoked anything but absolute dirt in that country, finding even middies or beasters is a huge blessing in that nanny-state hellhole.

dont you fags go to Amsterdam or something for that shit

Legal weed is more expensive

Always a mutt with the retarded post

You can buy an ounce of mids here for $60.

OVERGROW THE STATE

Attached: become ungovernable seagull.png (680x646, 534.22K)

Get better sources. 10 a g with me for now 10 years. Never rose my prices

2/3, mutts on fire with their brain dead input

Cheese is good. No idea how available it actually is in bongland though

no, it keeps low impulse niggers like you in jail

youtube.com/watch?v=yzx0HTCuydg

what a fucking rip off
if you tried that shit here you'd get laughed at and knocked out
only niggers sell or buy in grams

Some shitty weed user.

Attached: received_878376949493379.jpg (720x960, 147.63K)

Not more expensive than that little pebble or dry mint OP just bought

post dank UK weed with timestamp and I'll believe you.

lmfao thats sprayed with brix

>he gets jailed for weed
you can get caught with literal kilos of weed as well as unlicensed firearms and get away with suspended sentence, if you know enough dirty polices secrets theres not even gonna be an investigation

Attached: high_steaks.jpg (401x401, 41.92K)

>continues to prove me right
>dank
>middies
>beasties
kys zoomer

This

These are not new terms at all. Stop dodging the question. Post frosty nugs you limey snaggletoothed bastard.

Try not buying from shitty street dealers.
Currently smoking purple kush, thanks leafbros

walking near king's cross, bong picked me out because i look like a stereotype metal guitarist trying to sell me weed. actually was a decent looking and acting early 20s guy.

told him I could walk to the corner store where I'm at and buy for less than a quarter of the price he's selling. for toppest of the tops quality. it's ridiculous

My girlfriend, user.

Attached: 718aRifd4TL._SL1423_.jpg (1000x1423, 155.78K)

i pay $3.57 canadian per gram. i get an ounce (28 grams) for under 100 bucks

Those are various terms for grades of shitty American weed.

Hahaha God Bless America I bought 28g for $60 online and it was delivered to my doorstep.

Excellent rebuttal and counter argument

lmfao in usa 3.5 grams of top shelf is getting down in the 20 dollar range.

Those terms largely started with millennials, maybe some tail-end genx

They aren't new terms but only a child would use them, unless you're even more pathetic and retarded than I already think you are.
>grown man typing like a teenager

good luck with that.

Eight Horses Hemp

>he thinks good weed is a pipe dream
Must suck living in a non legal state l, dab is like 10 a gram where I live
Seethe

Nigger you realize they tax weed at 30-50% right? The prices are also above black market standard. Sit down retard and go clap for big ben and paki rape squads.

>legal weed
same price but dry as dust

Efficiency begets communication you retard. Sorry that you don't have any weed right now

beasters haven't even existed in 18 years I doubt milinials made up the terms that have been around for 30 years or so.

You mutts pay like $50 for 3.5 lmao

thank god we legalised that shit, now I can grow muh weed (lmao) legally

So then you admit you don't have good weed. So much for bongs.

Why would I bother giving a counter-argument to such a stupid claim? Obviously weed quality would improve if it was legalised. Maybe don't be a dumb nigger and people would reply to your posts like you are worth anything more than insults.

I'm just saying you can not that I do. I spent around $140 for a half of Green Crack that's lasted me for months. I would say the weed grown today has a lot more THC than it did back in the 80s so more bang for the buck.

grow your own ffs

Are they 5" or 6" floorboards? I can't assess how much blow you got there?

>he hasn’t ever bought two boxes and broke it down

That's discount weed nigger. Unless they are having some kinda sale, getting rid of old weed.

no we don't I live in rural midwest and weed has gotten cheap as fuck over the last few years. irl not for internet fags or people that never met a drug dealer.

She has a fat face and lower jaw. Would still smash from the back tho

Are you retarded? I can literally get a 1g pre-roll of better weed than that for $1 at most dispensaries. Weed is cheap and easy to grow, the bulk of the cost is paying people to take black market risks to source it under prohibition.

t. Oklahoma

>So then you admit you don't have good weed.
This never had anything to do with his post or the claims he was making, holy fuck Americans are subhuman filth. I truly hope your shithole country is wiped off the face of this planet soon

Can't say, it was the slang when I started smoking, but I was mid 20's for that.
I rarely ever encountered the term outside of Washington at any rate

he's in the uk and they won't give him a loicense.

>middies or beasters
eh

Must suck having bitch tits and no hobbies. Weed is lifestyle poison

Based and Midwest pilled.

And the quality is 3x what the OP has. Live in California and an executive for a large cannabis technology company

I dont smoke weed so idk what Im looking at.

Legal weed is more expensive but if you can grow it it's basically free with LED lights. For the cost of 120W of incandescent light, which is what a small apartment might have on in the evening in the 1980s, you can grow a boatload of the shit.
The diff btw
>SUPER MAX BUD BLAST MEGATON GROW FORMULA!
and
>water it every couple of days
is marginal at best you don't even need ferts really.

Attached: ohio elminated.png (800x448, 565.66K)

lol I live in a non legal state and get fucking bomb ass zips for $250

if I drive to Illinois that same quality/amount costs me like $550 to subsidize cook county. Fuck all that.

weed addicts will do just about anything to get their fix. its not a pretty sight.

38% in california

Another bong without weed talking shit about a product inaccessible to them. Sad!

looks like it has glass shards on it

Buy 4 spider farmer LED lights. Grow one plant under each but space them out 1 month apart. That's the minimum you'll need to crop 1 plant a month. It's a good place to start

HAHAHAHA

>Dude, hahaha...WEEEEEED MAN

Attached: 1642809841370.png (722x720, 338.14K)

no you just pay too much. because you're an internet faggot that has no connection to people in your area. my guy takes old weed and makes concentrate . or will sell a qtr for 30 oz for 100 if he's made it to the next crop and hasn't sold out.

>inaccessible to them
Brain dead nigger strikes again!

Attached: 1631632749189.jpg (618x597, 41.87K)

Holy shit that must be really weak shit. You're so mad lol.

Attached: 1636864984364.png (600x557, 733.19K)

Yeah it’s almost like we used to just put weed in everything or something

Attached: B470F9E1-AB78-495E-B98B-2F212B700432.png (449x367, 278.69K)

>Just got sold this for 20£
say it aint so user

Online Gambling made its legal debut here in 2021, my guess is prostitution is next, think of all the goy tax money

Dammmn. I can get halfs here in AZ for $70 - $120 at the dispensary. Good quality, 20%+ THC. Sounds like Illinois/Cook county tax is shit.

"western" zoomers dont buy weed to get high, they see it as community service because they're donating money to a migrant and progressive enterprise. its totally ideological.

sweet jeebus get me some of that. it's only missing GHB

Legal weed is so cheap here in WA.

I used to pay $250+ for an ounce of weed from dealers. With legal weed I can get an ounce for $25.
I use a volcano vaporizer so I'm able to buy shake/trim/poorly manicured buds and it ends up being the same for me.
>grind it
>vape it
>enjoy the high
Some of the stuff has an unpleasant taste, but most of it tastes fine or even good. Nice high.

I highly recommend getting a volcano. It has saved me tons of money by being able to use cheap weed.

This is the sort of pathetic post I would expect a dudeweedbro to post. Feels good being superior to you dregs.

Don't smoke that, I can see the powdery mildew even with the shitty potato quality pic. Why is your gov so slow and reluctant to legalize?

Im smokin some now

IL has the most expensive and shit at the same time weed of any state in America including the south.

Volcanos are alright but filling up a popcorn bag and sucking on it is remarkably gay

Come back in a few years, squirt

I can't have a volcano because I have children but I sneak out to the garage and fire up the Pax2 quite a bit. Works really well with shake

Illegalizing everythimg solves the problem.

vaping is for fag boys. smoke it or leave it alone.

Illinois is a faggot run state and I hope Russia bombs Chicago if shit goes down. Just vaporize the entire city

you vape the flower not the oils.. its like smoking without the resin/butane.