1. Treachery In Beatdown City
2. Swimsanity
3. Validate
4. Before I Forget
5. She Dreams Elsewhere
6. Aerial Knight's Never Yield
7. 5 Force Fighters

inverse.com/gaming/video-games-by-black-developers

Also, only 6% of video game developers are black. Out of this 6%, it would be reasonable to assume that 75% of these are diversity hires. But yes, they add SO MUCH to gaming according to pic related.

What if we stop ignoring the fact that niggers make up the majority of the crime in the United States? Or the fact that if you're white and you go to a black neighborhood you have a good chance of getting beaten or murdered? Can we take just one black history month and reflect on the problems they cause? Black people contribute [so many] problems to society. So maybe all of these clout chasers need to take the black cocks out of their mouths and stop worshipping these criminals like they are gods. Niggers are blasphemy.

Attached: black-gamers.png (1368x2048, 1.55M)

>What do niggers add to gaming?
We call them nigger online.

It's incredible that nobody in the world knows who perpetrated the Transatlantic slave trade from Africa to Virginia, creating and then selling 25 million people into new slavery for nothing more than the profit generated from the sale.

What kind of people would do that? Create slaves from africa and sell them into slavery, for profit? Why haven't those people been punished?

Well I know it wasn't white people. Whoopi Goldberg has proven that Jews are a different race from Whites.

If the people that created this nation can fully wake up, a lot of people are going to have a really bad time.

>burning of cities
You mean like when Sherman burnt Atlanta in a war to free the slaves?

Fatigue

>buying a console
manchildren
if you really want to play games, do it on a pc jfc

>Black video games
I literally haven't seen a single game, especially one that could be considered good and innovative

and when it comes to all sorts of products, such as headphones, someone is a chump of monstrous proportions if they don't buy chinese.
and not just in sense get a £30 chinese headphone over £80 western headphone as it's worth saving money, but even the high end western products aren't meaningfully better than cheap chinese stuff.

complete tools shelling out ~£100/£200, even about £300 for shit like sony XM4 when literally you can put on a pair of £30 chinese headphones and
>oh... hold on... i prefer the way these £30 chinese headphones sound ot the £300 sony xm4
always buy chinese. not only cheaper, but sometimes a fifth the price, even a tenth the price, and you end up preferring the product.

it's just a whole market of complete bs.

Blacks don't create games they just wait for it to get popular then ruin it. Look at fortnite and all the nigger music in the game now compared to it's first year.

I can't find the post by "Seth" and the replies anywhere, is it fake?

Google "Black History Month" what the fuck is this shit?

Attached: blackhistorymonth.png (1119x734, 302.73K)

omg, it's real hahaha

do you think anyone will ever call out corporations for blatant pandering like this
or will it just continue forever

rightoids on suicide watch lmao.

imagine getting destroyed by a fucking brand.

Attached: 1620592227874.jpg (742x560, 70.74K)

San andreas wouldnt of been a good game without blacks.

san andreas was made by a bunch of white nerds who watched boyz in the hood and decided to make it into a video game

Imagine owning a faggot console. Pc is the true third position

THEY ADD MONEY TO GAMING. By stealing all your shit so you have to buy more.

Attached: 1638275236425.jpg (504x500, 83.07K)

Causing an annoyance to everybody else. Quite apt.

>swimsanity
kek

7 games I've never heard of and sound like total garbage

We should celebrate it by playing Halo 2

/thread

Niggers had nothing to do with the creation of the actual game itself.

My fav black-designed video game is NAACP Smackdown!

>to free the slaves
Go back to your concentration camp Bruce.

Sounds pretty based to me. Enslaving niggers is the only good use for them.

>pays subscription for the internet they already have and pay for
>buys almost everything for 60 while I've paid for about 5% of the things I own for the past 9 years
>what is torrenting
>what is plugging a controller into your pc
>what is emulators for old consoles to enjoy ye golden times
>what is mods
>"i have mods" not a lot
>what is endless customization
>destroyed
>you care this much
i don't even like video games anymore, I ended television 10 years ago during high school. go talk about it on reddit loser

Attached: 08f19a18a9e1d9ba6fcbddb9f4aa755c2da804447eb7676a358817d941d19f25.jpg (1334x1809, 516.32K)