THE HONKENING GOES GLOBAL THE HONK HEARD ROUND THE WORLD!

WHAT ARE THE POLITICAL IMPLICATIONS OF A WORLDWIDE COLLECTIVE HONK??

Also i just had an amazing idea of how we can all join in on the Honkening and even level up this [protest to an international platform!

WE SHOULD START A COLLECTIVE 1 MINUTE HONK AROUND THE WORLD

Everyone with a car driving around down main street collectively honking at the same time for one minute a day!

Either we all honk at the same time in our respective timezones or the better idea is we have a rotating clock for each day and we do a honk hear around the world for 24 Days for each hour and timezone!

Can we meme it? WILL YOU HONK WITH ME BROTHERS!?

CAN WE MAKE THE HONKENING GLOBAL!??!

I believe we can.

Discussion on the logistics and memes for such a cause welcome faggot vaxx cucks also welcome for without you our HONKS evaporate to the wind.

Attached: If I honk alone surely they will catch me brothers.. but if WE ALL HONK TOGETHER NOTHING CAN STOP US TRHOUGH THE HONKING WAY WE SHALL BURST LIBERAL BRAINS AND OBLITERATE COVID TYRANNY ORGANS!!.jpg (1200x674, 152.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bwqfwieV-mc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jericho
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gc4QTqslN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Horns are roughly 7-10 thousand Hz
>Located every 700 feet.
>24000 miles around the world
>5280 feet in a mile
>128,720,000 feet
>181,028 Trucks to surround the world

Honklers of the World, unite! We have nothing to lose but our Chaims!

Let the Honkening begin

Attached: 81BFEBCC-7828-455C-ADB0-C1AAD4491EEC.jpg (512x512, 71.07K)

1 minute is the starting point and it doubles every day until freedom improves.

At what time of day tho? 3pm ish?

and rotates through the hours so we can coordinate it easily!!

The question is what is the minute of the first honkening it should be aligned to start at the starting point first timezone belongs to canada!

Not too early and not too late. I guess eastern time should be the reference

every hour deserves a honking and every timezone deserves a honkening at the respective time in their timezone to the minute of the the first honkening

we need to decide what minute and what hour that is for ottawa canada and then make the calendar time table off of theat

fuck we should use clott addams calender app to coordinate it lmao

Ya'll heading to Florida?

Attached: 1643755728683.jpg (1023x1024, 89.5K)

we will gain more support if it is at a reasonable hour of the day to start, and perhaps timezone relative honking should be implemented working up to a day where we all honk at the same UNIX time

perhaps trade off having a daily rotating simultaneous honk for an hourly timezone unified honk each day adding minutes to the honk as the days pass and working up to a nice big now HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNKK at the same moment!

Like marching with the HORNS HONKING ROUND the walls of Jericho. A slow crescendo of HONK until a Global HONKPOCALYSE

EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE, WILL YOU HONK BROTHER OR WILL DIE LIKE DOG!?

Wait, he is a Communist!

Are you concerned about his race, or his radical Marxism?

this doesnt involve impacting the supply chain you stupid paranoid faggot or retard cia nigger jew

This involves people honking down mainstreet dumbass if anything we are stimulating the economy because lots of people barely even have reason to drive anymore because of covid tyranny cancer.

6:00 pm local time. Rush hour, everyday until we are as free as birds.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bwqfwieV-mc

Attached: 1643509708877.png (900x935, 687.27K)

Should we steal from our Chaims a little bit of trolling??

The Battle of Jericho is an incident from the Book of Joshua, being the first battle fought by the Israelites in the course of the conquest of Canaan. According to Joshua 6:1–27, the walls of Jericho fell after the Israelites marched around the city walls once a day for six days and seven times on the seventh day then blew their trumpets.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jericho

I think GOD BLESSES our CRUSADE OF Horn HONKS DEUS HONK! to VICTORY!

is this our deus ex honkina?

Oh yess get something we can use to get our honks on the airwaves people will be calling in to radio shows and the honk shall be heard!

This protest is biblical, fuck yeah!

I think we should pick an eastern time, like 6pm. Then every timezone at same time, so:
Est 6pm
Cst 5pm
Mst 4pm
Pacific 3pm

Or just 6pm or something for every timezone?

Revelation 18:1-3 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Attached: angel-with-trumpet-png-2.jpg (728x548, 99.29K)

11 11

Rush hour. 6pm your local time zone. Spread the word
>FREEBIRD
FREEBIRD
>FREEBIRD
FREEBIRD
>FREEBIRD
FREEBIRD
>FREEBIRD
FREEBIRD
>FREEBIRD
FREEBIRD

Operation FREEBIRD. Lay on the horns 6:00 p.m. local time until we're all as free as a bird. Spread the word.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gc4QTqslN4

Attached: ANGEL ARMY-10X8.jpg (754x589, 49.42K)

>WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHER??
>WHEN THE HONKENING HONKS ALL OVER YOU?????

Attached: 0EF9E002-6A43-412A-86BA-8AEBEE28E6E6.jpg (817x718, 510.08K)

ITS TIME TO HONK

HONK!!!

OOOOHH ITS TIME TO HONK!!

HONK!!

YEAAAAAH!!!!!

ITS TIME TO HONK!!

Operation FREEBIRD HONKENING IS A GO

THE GOOSE HONKS AT
5:55

Im thinking we can do all of em the honkier the merrier need a global timezone map and a HONK schedule so you can honk along no matter what time it is