The Great Resignation

This shit RIGHT HERE should be the real reason why no one wants to work.

I'm a single 36 year old loser living I
slumville SC that was "lucky" enough to land a state job. I currently make $19.29 per hour, which equates to a salary of 40k. The job isn't too taxing and I don't have to deal with the general public. Not too bad for an incel loser, right?

However, after federal taxes, state taxes, and a "required" state retirement contribution, in reality I only make $13.78 an hour, or 28.5k a year. I lose over 10k of the money I've worked for to this degenerate shithole society and a retirement fund that probably won't even exist in 30 years (along with America).
This handy pie chart really puts it into perspective.

>But what about tax refunds
I literally file my taxes "properly" and for last year I actually OWE $70 to the feds. I am getting about $750 back from my state refund, but that's just a drop in the bucket compared to what gets taken from me.

This shit is absolutely ridiculous and gives me literally zero motivation to participate in a society that actively works against me. If shit doesn't "happen" soon I might fucking lose what little agency I have left and go out with a "bang."

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-103651.png (863x968, 152.05K)

Love living in a state that has zero state taxes.

thanks doc

Damn, I made like 36k today from my investments with google.

You're lucky, in Quebec they take 50%

Thanks Doc

The state taxes actually have the least impact.

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-105456.png (659x1067, 166.03K)

"social security" needs to be revoked. i want my fucking money back
imagine a govt that feels entitled to put a gun to your head and force you into their savings account plan for "your retirement" and then uses it as a slush fund until it's bankrupt and leaves you the bill. meanwhile they run around the world on private jets to private islands to molest children.
fuck these kike niggers

never in all of human history were taxes more than 10%, not even under the worst dictatorship, until the american jew crawled out in 1913 and cast the planet into slavery

hehe

I’m in the same boat. Just buy AirPods and secretly listen to bitchute at work (bitchute still plays with your screen off). Fuck them

The biggest issue with any retirement plan now is that our generation literally has no hope for a future in 10 years, let alone 30, so it feels like we are just burning our money.
Boomers literally cannot fathom the idea that we feel like we have no future in this country, that's why they always push the "work hard and save!" meme.

Son, I think you might need a stronger dosage.

Attached: high dose.gif (66x57, 4.23K)

I make 42/hr and you'd expect my take home to be double yours, right? WRONG.

I hate my job less than I hate the principle of "working" in this country.
Literally what's the fucking point.

Guy finally gets a job where he doesn’t get free gibs and runs to the internet to cry.

Still really bad for an incel though. You’ll never make it but you don’t deserve to anyways. Your kind needs to die already. So sick of chuds and incels

Taxes, yes, but you also have a pension and you'll get it back on the back end.

Why is it everyone else’s fault that you’re too stupid to earn some tech certifications and get a job that would easily double your income?

I can't even begin to imagine higher tax brackets. It's literal insanity.

Income tax is theft. Something needs to change.

You WILL work and slave for boomers. Now get back to work. Definitely whatever you do, don't do the math and see how your take home at 30 hours a week would be about the same and would allow you to qualify for gibs.

Ah yes that pension that is totally guaranteed to exist in 30 years after America collapses.
Or are you one of those delusional optimists that still thinks this country isn't collapsing?

It was 12% under Hitler, like wtf is this world we live in? We give away half our money and don't get fucking ANYTHING.

When did I complain about my income?
Also kill yourself, you little kike's pet.

have kids for a tax break, dummy. single men like you are just slaves.

bro I make 115k, and they take out almost 35k from my paycheck for the year and im single with no debt ....

>declare independence because the taxes are to high
>become a tax hell too
oh no no no

Attached: 123.gif (375x375, 1.99M)

LOL

MAD AT TAX but LOVING THE SOCIAL PROGRAMS.

LOVE DEBT but IGNORING THE CONSEQUENCES.